Learn about us and introduce yourself
#371707 by Chuckles69 Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:51 am
hi ive been talking to this guy clayton for a while now he says hes in military we met on tagged and been chatting ever since,i have to admit ive fallen for him there has been few things that sound cagey ,he wants to quit military and go back home to the states and he was saying for that to happen he needs his funds which he cannot get to but has not asked me to send money
he can be on r and r leave but some one has to invite him like a spouse.but it would have to be sorted in the states and he is in africa right now,he asked me last night if i would marry him and if so i would have to email [email protected] to find out how to become a legal spouse/beneficiary of him.he says his name is sgt clayton adders in 133battalion 3 infantry, he is on facebook as well as tagged ,i need to know for sure so i can block him if need be and forget about him he really seem genuine but now im not sure
Advertisement

#371708 by AlanJones Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:36 am
Hi,

Sorry, but he is definitely a scammer. The email address [email protected] is a free email address, not one belonging to the US military. The whole story is fabricated and you will be asked to pay fees to become his beneficiary.

Just block him and don't respond to him. Don't accuse him of being a scammer as he will just try to deny it.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.