Learn about us and introduce yourself
#49274 by MotherLode Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:16 pm
I found you by way of Meri Widow on Scam.com. Very patient member!

I'm quite used to dealing with these scammers. My elderly mother was taken for at least 10,000 in several 419 programs via Jamaica. She always believed she would receive the millions they promised. Then she would pay all our bills and mortgages. Instead, she lost her home.

Go figure.

Funny how they always called in October and November. Guess they needed money for presents.

Being on the internet so long, I've received dozen of these bad English emails trying to play upon my tenderheartness. They are easy to spot. Spambaiting is fun, but takes too much time from my schedule.

Now I have one that I think might be scam and might be legit.

To the other forum sections!

MotherLode
Advertisement

#49293 by Bubbles Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:46 pm
Welcome to ScmaWarners MotherLoad. We are pleased you are here. I am sorry for what happened to your mother. Sadly what happened to her happens all too often. The people who get victimized usually have noble plans for the money they hope to receive. Sadly there is no money to be received.

Some victims get double victimized by a "recovery scam" where the victim is promised the money can be recovered. Of course, all the victim has to do is send more money.

Feel free to post scam emails in the appropriate topic area. We appreciate having current scam information.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.