Learn about us and introduce yourself
#379782 by NHKat Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:29 pm
I'm currently looking for employment and received a text message from a friend of mine re: a payroll assistant position that works from home. The text message contained a link to a website. What raised a few eyebrows were the subtle spelling errors and the basic wage for 3 days a week. He also indicates that I would have to make an initial investment in work materials which will be reimbursed, and to use FedEx/UPS. He identifies as Spangler Charles. Here's the link.

[Removed - AJ]
Advertisement

#379784 by AlanJones Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:03 pm
Content from the removed link

Payroll Assistant Position
Kindly Read & Understand Carefully Before Applying
My name is Spangler Charles and i am 53 years of age. I am a payroll manager for Intuit Payroll. I got your contact from your career network that you have 100% interest in doing something that can bring extra income which is why i am contacting you. I need you to work with me online as an assistant manager during the hours of 9:00 am to 1:00 pm or 8:00 pm till 11:00 pm while your service is needed on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday Only.

About the work: All what you will be doing is printing of payroll checks in which instructions on how to get the job donevwill be given to you online by me then you dispatch them via FedEx/USPS store close to you. The postage fees are being paid off my me and the Basic wage is $3200.00 per month.

Job Requirements Are :

* Personal computer
* Printer
* Internet
* Glue
* Regular Brown or White envelope size, 6X9 or bigger
* White paper (A4)
* Versa check paper form #1000 business form

You can order paper check from Amazon for next day delivery or at Walmart store

Check Paper Item #
---------------------
Walmart Item #: 562926685 $26.98
Amazon Item Brand Name : DocuGard / Item model number : #4501 $34.46

You will get reimburse for the cost of the supplies you buy to get started. Fill the below information if you are interested in working with me.

It's a scam. The scammer wants you to print and send fake checks to victims of other scams.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.