Learn about us and introduce yourself
#383870 by freddie Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:25 am
We would like to kindly remind you that yesterday you have received a Written Invitation and you go ahead. Please click here, read the information and follow the instructions.

We would like to confirm our readiness to assist with the preparation of your Full Application Pack. We remind you that there are the possibilities for you to deal with this stage. In case you need any help or advice, please don't hesitate to connect to our online support within our business hours.

Please click here to contact with your Account Manager.

Thank you!

Sincerely Yours,
Emmily

Account Manager
European Division

Contact / Click here (Mon-Fri 7:00 - 15:30 GM/London Time)
Advertisement

#383872 by freddie Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:28 am
We would like to inform you that our colleagues in our Division in Ireland have already started preparing for your registration in the State Labour Office of Ireland.

Please do not reply to this letter. We'll keep you posted.

Thank you!
Sincerely Yours,
Emmily

Account Manager
European Division
<<<<<<<<I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS A SCAMMER>>>>>>>>>>>>Worldwide Careers
#383874 by AlanJones Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:01 am
Please post the email address and and phone numbers and websites that they are using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#383892 by HillBilly Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:59 pm
without knowing if they are using free email addresses and/or websites, it is difficult to say a definite yes or no. I'd say it sounds like it is bordering on a scam, especially if you did not apply for the job. but that can't be conclusive.

read this : viewtopic.php?f=34&t=44

and this :
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=158836