Learn about us and introduce yourself
#384058 by D03841 Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:19 pm
Nice to meet you XXX!

My name is Alice Wunderlich and I will be your manager, I am looking forward to working with you!
Please add my email to your address book and confirm that you are receiving my messages.

As you already know this is a purchasing job and the first month is a training period.
We will provide you with the funds, instructions and let your work to speak for itself.

We have many customers worldwide and there is a long list of products we work with.
Most popular are: Electronic equipment; Medical instruments; Small business machines.

As soon as I find the most suitable job project for you to start with, I will provide you
with more detailed information about the type of product you will be working with.

Being a new and fast growing company we are interested in training professionals who could
participate in our growth and probably head one of our new offices in the United States.

Your Salary starts at $6,200/monthly + commission (via Paycheck or Direct Deposit/PayPal).
Benefit Package includes: 401k plan, Paid Time Off, PPO Medical Plans, Health Insurance.

Please read the attached file for more information and let me know when you are ready to start!

PS: If you would like to know more about us – I am ready to provide you with our registration papers.

Have a great day!
Alice Wunderlich, Manager
Purchasing Department
Phone (347)809-6780
Advertisement

#384060 by D03841 Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:25 pm
Beware of this company. Fortunately for me I had someone assist with learning more about this company since some things didn't sit well with me. Although I made my first purchase for this company yesterday, I still have the products and have not shipped them so i will be returning back to the store requesting my bank return the funds.
I could have been in the hole thousands as I see some of the people on here have been unfortunately.
#386248 by mumygrl Mon May 20, 2019 10:28 am
Hello:
My name is Jessica and I was stupid enough to "work" for this company. I have made purchases of Apple products in a total of $30,000. Every time I made a purchase, I emailed Alice the receipts and once the payment was posted on my credit card, I made a payment towards it from a Wells Fargo Checking account number. Every payment went through then 6 weeks later, all of the sudden, my credit union got noticed that the account at Wells Fargo was not valid. All payments have been reversed back to me so I'm now $30K in the whole.

They will only communicate to you via email. During the hiring process they will ask to run your credit report which I turned down. I was promised and sent the exact email above. Please, beware. I was so stupid.

Feel free to reply with any questions.
Jessica
#386251 by Terminator5 Mon May 20, 2019 1:51 pm
Can you please post links to any websites involved in this Scam . This is a Reshipping Scam . Also post any email addresses / telephone numbers they are using.

Thanks

Daniel 8 :25
#386252 by Terminator5 Mon May 20, 2019 1:59 pm

Daniel 8 :25
#409504 by mumygrl Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:29 pm
My apologies for the delay in providing this information:

Shipping address:
Recipient Full Name: UTC Limited
Address Line 1:Room 1201, 12/F., Chinachem Johnston Plaza
Address Line 2: 178-186 Johnston Road
City: HONG KONG
Postal Code/zip code: Wanchai
Phone number: 00852-29196882
Customs Declaration and Dispatch Note: Electronic parts
Price/Value: $1290
Insurance: NO

Supposedly their address in NY is on Rockefeller Ave, NY NY.

If you are a victim of this company, you can file an FTC Complaint. I did. Here's the link:
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/I ... t&panel1-1

Thank you
Jessica