Learn about us and introduce yourself
#384757 by mohammadreza Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:55 am
]Hello friends
I was Intent to buy a few laptops, and I sent an email to Aklan Compo Electronics Asia Limited(https://deskinfomation10.m.ec21.com/ ) a person called Rover Jay Elorde Mercado(ID Card number: CRN-0111-2143491-0)(Date of birth: 1973/02/26)(ADDRESS: Reyes Village Subd Bugo Cagayan De Oro City Misamis Oriental PHL 9000),From this company Sent me a message?With this phone number (+13109101470)(+63 956 854 6432), saying: "We are a prestigious company,We produce the laptop and the original mobile phone." He was agreed to send two laptops to me as sample.He gave me this MoneyGram account information:

First name: RAVEN
Middle name: SEGOVIA
Last name: ESPADILLA
Address: 20 Craig stress. Sampaloc Manila
City: Manila
State: metro Manila

I paid $ 220 for him,
He then said that the money had not come to my hands, and that the money had been returned.Then he gave this the account number and told me to send money again:
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS;
_______

Bank Name : BDO UNI BANK
Bank Address: BDO BANK ANTIPOLO
Account Number: 001100545814
Beneficiary Name: EDITHA GADORES ANTONIO,
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Owner Address: 20 CRAIG STREET. SAMPALOC MANILA
City State; METRO MANILA, Zip Code: 1000, Counntry; PHILIPPINES

I sent him $ 220 again,
And I was waiting for the return of money from the MoneyGram, But MoneyGram said they had received money.
After paying money, he said: "We can not send two laptops. The lowest number we can send is 10 laptops And pay another $ 460, Then we send laptops. I said I do not want this 10 pcs, please return my money.He said we can not return your money.
I told him I introduce you as a scammer on the Internet
If you do this, we will complain of you.
He told me a lot of lies, Talking about them ,want a lot of time
Last edited by mohammadreza on Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
Advertisement

#384758 by Tim Atem Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:14 am
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately your money is gone. There are no laptops, it's a scam.

How did you find the laptops - is there a website that they are selling them on? What email address are they using? Can you post the full email that they sent you? Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5