Learn about us and introduce yourself
#53215 by blacksox4me Thu May 12, 2011 6:47 am
Im blacksox, and I hate scammers, but there is nothing more enjoyable that wasting the time of the scammers by leading them on and on. Its just like getting a new friend for a while (HA!!) and its pretty amazing what you can get these scumbags to do if they think your a dumb shit and have fell into their trap. Ive had them open Paypal accounts, profess their undying gay love for me (and no im not..but these days who cares we should be all gay and happy) and I almost had one send me money, but I got a little excited and gave myself away.Im a bit wiser now and armed with a few tools and alot of knowledge on how to find out Who they are, and where they are So join with me in wasting their time or if you cant be bothered send a message on this post if you get one in your inbox... Im always looking for a challenge....
Have fun peoples..and remember its the internet... its not real...;o)
Advertisement

#53222 by Dotti Thu May 12, 2011 8:40 am
Welcome Blacksox,

What you are describing is called scambaiting, and is not the focus of scamwarners. Our sister site, 419eater.com, is dedicated to scambaiting. You can find lots of tips and tricks for effective baiting over at 419eater.

One thing, however: trying to get money from the scammers is called cashbaiting, and we do not practice or condone it, here or at Eater, as it is fraud, which is a serious crime.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.