Learn about us and introduce yourself
#401826 by Emy1 Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:39 pm
HI
I applied to this company using Indeed App and then...
On October 31, 2019 I received the following message:

Congratulations!
We would like to offer you a position of Investment Consultant to represent the company in the US.
Please read very attentively the information given below and if you are ready to move ahead and accept this job offer, please, put your electronic signature in Employment Contract.

Just follow the link:
https://sign.ico-limited.com/api/signat ... d3a48b0133
The government requires verifying your employment eligibility before you can start working.
THEREFORE YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD A COPY OR DIGITAL PHOTO OF YOUR ID/DL/PASSPORT.

ABOUT US:
ICO Limited is an independent, privately-owned money management firm serving institutions and affluent individuals primarily in the United Kingdom and now in the USA! We offer a range of ICO and Pre-ICO investments for Venture Investors and Business angels investors. The company seeks to provide its investors with superior risk-adjusted returns in a management structure that closely aligns the interests of investors and managers. The company prides itself on its unparalleled client service, flexible investment approach, and specialized business model.

Proving of Legitimacy!
Check out our company by following the link: https://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk
Use company number: 04650718, You can find Incorporation certificate in the attached file.

POSITION OVERVIEW:
• Position Title: Investment Consultant
• Job Type: Contract Position for one year with prolongation option
• No license required

DUTIES:
1) Attract investments and promote the company's projects in the USA on behalf of the wide variety of development companies.
2) Communication with investors via communication means (e-mail, phone) from any place or device.
3) Writing proposal letters to attract investments for ICO projects and sell their token's.
4) Explaining all the details of the proposed projects
5) Assistance in a choice of the right projects for the investments
6) ensuring the convenient investment methods between investor and project.
7) The database of Investors and Projects will be provided to you
8) Online through 9.00am to 5.00pm your time.

SALARY:
• Compensation paid to the Employee for the services rendered by the Employee as required by this Agreement (the "Compensation") will include a monthly base salary with rate $8,000.00 plus an additional commission fee (5%) of the total processed investments.
• This Compensation ($8,000.00) takes place in 30 days after the end of the training period In the case you attract one or more investors who have invested in our projects within a month.
• The commission 5% of attracted investments - is guaranteed right away!
• The training will be remote via control panel, e-mail, and phone.
• Usually, the training period lasts up to 3 working days in the case tasks are not being delayed.

PAYMENT METHOD:
• Direct Deposit/International Wire Transfer

REGULAR BENEFITS:
• Paid holidays, vacation/personal days.
• Commission/Bonus structure
• Free Training

OUR WORKING METHODS:
ICO Limited reviews ICO and Pre-ICO projects and that with the same level of rigor as traditional Venture Capital companies. We screen all offering applicants using specific criteria – an evaluation of suitable risk, a likelihood of profitability, willingness to give up an equity stake in exchange for capital, etc.—and select only the projects that fit a specific profile. The process looks like this:

1. A Company Applies to Offer on ICO Limited:
They provide us with crucial information about the project, team, financials, and a pitch deck summarizing their business.
2. We Perform Institutional Level Due Diligence on the Company: ICO Limited team examines every aspect of a company before it listed on the platform. This includes criminal background checks on the founders, the examination of a company's financial statements, and may even interview a company's investors. It helps us weed out the fraudulent activity and make sure we only select the Project with the best possibility to succeed.
3. We Negotiate with ICO and pre-ICO projects: ICO Limited will negotiate with projects we believe are pricing themselves too high so that our investors get the best value. If a startup doesn't compromise on valuation, they may not get listed.

This year our company is planning to open a representation office in the US.
You have a great chance to prove yourself as a responsible person with a desire to work in a team and promote our services in the US.
My positive feedback on you and your productive work will allow me to recommend you as the manager of our new department.
The career growth can be fast it all depends on you.
We look forward to receiving your acceptance of this offer and to a mutually beneficial relationship.

John Galloway
ICO Limited
Registered in the UK

https://ico-limited.com/
[email protected]

Company ID: 04650718
Head office address: The Control Tower Witchcraft Way,
Norwich, NORFOLK NR13 6GA
USA phone number: +1 (650) 318 5203
UK phone number: +44 (0116) 318 4282

The funny part is that I was currently in contact with them until December 15, the day I was supposed to receive my first paycheck, When I tried to reach as the USA phone he didn't pick up, the Uk PHONE IS OUT OF SERVICE. The chat room now is unavailable, their web page has pics of their member except John and their HR
Advertisement

#405369 by Knowbetter22 Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:58 pm
I just fell for this . But the name used is Token Capital LTD , it has the same website as ICO limited . The email is the same too. My question is what should I do ? Cause I already gave them my information . They haven’t done anything to bank account or my credit . I just wished I had seen this earlier this month . I was looking for so many info on “token Capital Ltd” and I stumbled upon Ico limited . Also when you check the About Us section it’s the same pictures but with different names on both sites . Here’s the website for token ; token-capital.net.

Also did you ever get paid ? Did they damage any of your information ?
#405741 by Emy1 Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:02 pm
No they never paid, the phones are dead, I still have my username and password active, they never took a penny from my account, also I open another account (of course $0.00) and gave them the number the account still the same so I don't know how to proceed, and I don't know if there any who have the same experience