Learn about us and introduce yourself
#54915 by michpen Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:11 pm
Hi, I have been conversing with a supposed man that I met online. He says that he is a career Army man 13 years now and is currently deployed in Libya. He was raised in Alabama, divorced with a 6 year old son. I have been cautious, but not sure that he was a scam until today. It hit me for a few moments, because I really wanted to believe he was real. I know that if its too good to be true it is, and if it smells like fish its a fish. Anyway I received a yahoo chat from him early this morning and he wanted to hear my voice, he asked me to email to register to be able to receive calls from him. The address he wanted me to send my email to was [email protected]. I sent and email and approximately 3 hours later, this is what I got back.RE: requesting to register
army comm <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To: xxxxxxxx

Attn: Ms xxxxxxxx ,
Concerning Your Request To Communicate With Sgt John Chris TS2 specializes in providing global satellite access services. Our core business is broadband access to the Internet in areas with poor telecommunications infrastructure and mobile satellite phones communication. The main medium of used transmission is a two-way satellite transfer system which we use to connect to your mobile phone provides in Afghanistan to United states, which provides good access to the satellite network in even the least accessible areas. It not only provides a broadband connection but also a wide range of additional data and voice services.

Before end of 2007 year, the TS2 solutions have been implemented for e.g. US Marine Corps (USMC), US Army Corps of Engineers, Australian Defence Force (ADF), Command of Polish Navy,Special Military Formation GROM, 1st Special Commando Regiment, Polish National Police, Polish National Headquarters of the State Fire Services, Border Guard (Poland), World Bank Group, Lockheed Martin Information Technology, Halliburton Energy Services, KBR, General Dynamics Information Technology, General Atomic's Aeronautical Systems Inc., L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace, US Naval Research Laboratory, ITT Corporation Aerospace / Communications Division, Technest Holdings / EOIR Technologies, North Eastern Aeronautical Company (Neany), EchoStorm Worldwide, Jorge Scientific Corporation, Erinys International, Aegis Iraq, American Heart of Poland and more others.

Our satellite products NSS6 satellite (LinkStar), Intelsat 10-02 (iDirect) and Inmarsat personal service (BGAN) are available in all US bases, including location of Kabul Airbase in Afghanistan. This broadband service offer two-way high-speed internet access with mobile phone lines, no cable, no dial-up modem. It's always online, available virtually anywhere, and affordable. Your computer or wireless / wired network can receive internet signal, through a special satellite VSAT modem which was usually set up in a building or tent when deployed. This type of Internet connection you can share with other soldiers from Kabul Airbase in Afghanistan. It is an ideal solution, Most soldiers deploy with a laptop in hand and a hookup to the Internet in their barracks.

This is especially important for the many who are married, and have young children. The Internet access has resulted in major morale improvements. Troops no longer feel cut off from home. Not all the Internet connectivity is just for staying in touch with the folks back home. The troops from Kabul Airbase in Afghanistan use the Internet a lot for professional tasks, and not all of them are official business. Some troops blog, and many other stay in touch with families, friends and associates in other parts of the world. The Internet has made possible many online communities composed of military professionals.

We deliver satellite equipment to most of all military locations in Afghanistan, Iraq and the Middle East within 5-7 days.
Ts2 satellite communication system give you the ability to stay connected20in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia.....
Ts2 service provider is service provider rendered to families and friends that wants to communicate with their families and friends in the military in Iraq and Afghanistan.this service is offered to people who wants to communicate with their military men through the use of phones
which allows to call and send Sms to them in their respective units in the military .
Contact form for U.S. Military Personnel from Kabul Airbase in Afghanistan
Information Needed for the communication from you
Your full name.......
E-mail......
Phone number or DSN......
Expected date of order (DD/MM/YYYY)......
Let us know more about your location - APO, ZIP or full address.......
If you use any satellite service please write information about the provider, type of used connection and prices. We will try to prepare better offer.

Terms and Conditions
We need to ask you certain questions.
1.Where do you live(where you resides determines the kind of Ts2 we would recommend)?
2.What mode would you prefer(fax or mobile)
3.What is your mobile phone number

With reference to the request. To connect with one of our military men in Afghanistan through the ts2 . You are to make a refundable payment of Two hundred and twenty USD only (220.00 USD) Paid through western union money transfer for the ts2 processing charges.
To our Agent's Address below
Name: Brandy Morgan
Address:3100 Roberts Road Lot H5
State:Tennessee
City:Knoxville
Zip code:37924

All payment should be remitted via Western Union and the payment MTCN number should be Emailed to us as soon as possible to hasten confirmation , we will like you to get back to us as soon as you have paid the funds and receive call from Sgt John Chris so we can know when to do refund.Get back to us as soon as possible.
Note:Ts2 payments are to be made within 48hours of request for early re ferment to the United States Of America's head-quarter And payment will be refunded as your military man SGT John Chris receive your first three calls and get Text from you. After the calls.you can let us know when you want to receive your money back.

Regards
Colonel Jonathan Montas
Ts2 General Secretary

We were among the first telecommunications operators in the satellite technology in the territory of Iraq, Africa and Afghanistan and as such we have enjoyed a successful cooperation with US Troops, DoD Contractors, Contracting Officers and Civilians from Kabul Airbase in Afghanistan
TS2 Satellite Services for U.S. Military Personnel from Kabul Airbase in Afghanistan.
Tags: Adsl Iraq, Camp Taji Iraq, Camp Taji Weather.

Money back guarantee

This is what alerted me to the fact that he is not real. I feel bad for the man in the pictures that i was sent. I will send those as well.
Anyway he is using the email [email protected]. I googled jchris3738, his Messenger ID and there are 2 pages of dating sites he is on. The pictures I received are the same as his different profile pictures. Here is an email that he sent me with the header.
Re: Hi baby
Chris John <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To: xxxxxx
Thinking of you In so many ways Really helps to Brighten my days Thinking of that smile
That lights up the dark.Thinking of the way you make me smile That gives you that extra spark.Thinking of you And all the love you have promise me babe,Knowing inside my heart,You're always number one.Thinking of you And wishing you should be in my heart forever,miss you alot my love. I just wish this dream come true. And i can just hear your voice telling me that you love me and you will forever love me. Love you alot babe.

I have not sent any money> He does not know that I am aware of this as I have not heard from him. I have not seen this name on any of the scam lists yet, but one of the dating sites he had just created the profiles about a month ago. I do not want anyone to get lured in by him, as he is smooth. I was cautious and started to google his name, but others may not be so. i really wish I was talking with the guy in the pictures, as he looks like a great guy. I hope the real soldier(the person whom the pictures are of) finds out that this is happening to him. Please advise what I should do going forward, and is their any research you can do with the info I have given you.
Thank you, michpen
Advertisement

#54921 by Helen Halper Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 pm
Hi michpen!
I'm so glad that you saw through this scam and weren't taken for any money.
Thanks for posting this information for other potential victims to find through a google search.