Learn about us and introduce yourself
#410280 by Ladyhawkau Wed May 13, 2020 10:56 pm
Hi everyone I am new here and it has taken me ages to work out how to post. I am in Western Australia I have been chatting to this man on whats-app and via email for 2 weeks and i am not sure if he is a scammer, I googled a couple of quotes from his emails and it lead me to here.

I don;t know what i need to tell you or how to post picture i would greatly appreciate some help as this is causing havoc with my life. No i have not given any money but it has just come up, he did not ask for any but I am still wary.

Thank you everyone
Ladyhawkau
Advertisement

#410281 by AlanJones Wed May 13, 2020 11:08 pm
Hi Ladyhawkau,

It is 99.99% certain that he is a scammer if he is using quotes that are posted here. Romance scammers will often go many months grooming their victims before they ask for money.

If you can post up all the details you have of him, his name the email address and phone number he is using and also a sample of the messages that he has sent you and we can tell for sure. You can also post any photos as detailed here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3219

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#410282 by Ladyhawkau Wed May 13, 2020 11:56 pm
Ok here we go.
He says his name is Mark Adriano Brandy - [email protected]
Mobile number is: +61 0460 712 916
D.O.B: 10/03/1966
Say's he has a son named Jeffery in boarding school back in italy.
He says he is a building contractor/solicitor working in Cairns Australia on a refurbishment he sent me a copy of the contract which i have added on the pics here.

1st email once off Whatsapp:we spoke for 11 days on this before giving out emails.
My Dearest,
A lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bear with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realise they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to.
I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you lay out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you .
I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.
I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love with you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are.
I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to burst out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.
I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.
I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.
Love always..

2nd email
My Dearest
It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the hours we spend communicating. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger.
Thank you my sweet heart, what more can I say to you, allowing me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separate us? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
I am trying to put this feeling into words, but failing miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my feelings for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had felt love to anybody as much as I do right now. I hope this feeling will continue to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.
I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.
I am thinking of you now and listening to the music
Play it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uHvGtoDOfk
Love you always....

3rd email
I always happy to hear from you. When you're in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, cards, emails, and telephone calls. I see myself falling greatly for you because you take the time to write me and make me feel appreciated. So that is why i got the gods to send you an email.
I will tell you more about myself here, well I am a happy man who enjoys life in all its forms and surrounds myself with a great group of positive thinking friends who would do anything for me, and I would do anything for them in return. My job makes me enjoy being in a crowd at times, but I enjoy spending time with only a few people as well. I love to travel and see new places, so I try to travel as much as I can especially on official duties. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.
The type of woman who attracts me is honest, direct, and reliable - who can be my "pal". I like a woman who's playful one minute, and philosophical the next just as you are. Above all, companionship, honesty, and idealism appeal to me - and a sense of humor! My ideal partner should be a very passionate person who knows how to fully care for the man as you have always done. Above all, should have a highly active imagination when it comes to trying new things more than most people. I like a woman who value the pleasures of romance and is not afraid to pursue those feelings when the timing is right. Also has a strong intellect, with a penetrating thought process and a continual curiosity about life and you posses all this. I like treating my partner well and also like to be treated as one.
My best colors are Red, white Green and Yellow. Originally, I am Italian..... My father is from Milan in Italy and my mother is Russian but they are late. My parents lived in differently because of their work but I grow up with my mother, where I attained my Secondary and University degree certificate , I love playing golf and reading inspirational books at my free times and as well go out sometimes to drink..... My ideal partner should know how to truly enjoy life.
When I was young, my parents showed me so much love because I'm the only child...... In 1999, I got married to a Spanish woman and she died of LEUKEMIA..And i have a son and his name is JEFFREY..Ever since, I focused more on my job .......I am a hard working man and I have made life worth living for myself. All I want is a true love that will last forever..... Sincerely I want to be loved.... I want to fall asleep in your arms and wake up to your beautiful smile.
I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I'm really crazy about you, everything about you.

4th email
Baby Good Morning,
Whenever I open my pc to read your emails i feel so much excited and happy. Baby it is now I know there are still angels on earth. You are a paragon of beauty. Baby sorry for my late response and how are you this morning, i hope you had a great night? I really miss you and it was nice talking to you for long last night.
Baby, my heart is calling out for you. Being miles apart from you is like salt dripping on an open wound. I never thought I could love someone so much as I love and think much of you......even though we are far apart. My heart seems to grow fonder of you with every seconds..... of this great distance that separates us. I know that some decisions are hard to make, but when affection and love prevail over any other interests, then all the roads to happiness become wide open and danger free.
First of all, I would like to make sure you know that I love you very much even though we have not met each other and that you are the most wanted and the most desired person than anyone could possibly be.
My dear, I also need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate in every sense, and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for.
That is why I need to remind you even if that takes a simple e-mail, that you don`t have to be afraid on anything, as close and united partners. Distance, like you may have known, doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Distance is the key to love's eternity and love knows not distance, it hath no continent, its eyes are for the stars. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other and cherish our love. I long for the day I'll dream of your love no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch will make me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses. Though the miles may spread out far and wide, and time may wear our faith too thin, I know that the golden bond of love shall keep us close at heart.
However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. Even if it takes eternity, I will always love you. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. You are my shinning star.
Ever since I read your email, I have been thinking with affection of the moment we will see each other, and satiate all this desire that has taken over us in such an intense but wonderful way. Having a dream about you yesterday night has never happened to me before, i had a dream that i was holding you ,kissing you ,just as we where romancing i woke up to see myself kissing my pillow, oh my God what is this ,i wish i had a dream of me holding my pillow and wake up kissing you that would have been wonderful.
Hug and Kisses...

https://imageshack.com/i/poxlRdS7j
https://imageshack.com/i/pn7tMbdxj
https://imageshack.com/i/pmHtGSwhj
https://imageshack.com/i/pmdSKyPxj
https://imageshack.com/i/pnHmHHQij
https://imageshack.com/i/pmniISpTj
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu May 14, 2020 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
#410283 by AlanJones Thu May 14, 2020 1:46 am
Thanks for the details. There's no doubt from what you have posted that he is a scammer. There's a number of red flags such as the fact he claims to be non-Australian, this is to excuse his accent; his son being overseas (a means of asking for money or gifts in future); the fact that he never addresses you by name in emails, just as my dear or baby (he's just copying and pasting a script that he is sending to multiple women) and most of all the fact that his messages are just a combination of regularly used romance scammer scripts.

The best thing to do is just block him and cut off all contact. Don't confront or accuse him, he will just try to deny it and carry on scamming you. Just disappear and leave him wondering what went wrong.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.