Learn about us and introduce yourself
#183424 by AshleyAnn Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:34 am
I was initially contacted by this guy back in October. He said his daughter was playing on FB and my picture popped up and he would like to get to know me better. I began to chat with him, via emails and had a feeling from the beginning, he was a scammer, as I was involved with someone else last year. Even though I was skeptical, I continued to exchange emails with him. He told me he was born in Ireland and moved to Liverpool. He lost his wife in a car crash 5 years ago and had a 10 year old daughter. He also said he was the "Director of Operations for a company MSC for 13 years. After about a week of exchanging emails, he wrote to tell me he was sailing out for Australia and would be gone for a month. We continued to exchange emails and at one point he asked me if he could come visit me after he completed his mission in Australia. At one time he indicated he had sent me a flower, diamond watch, a diamond ring and money. Of course he said he wanted to pay all of the int'l charges, but the company said I would be responsible for the taxes, etc. I was then contacted by the company only to have them tell me I needed to send them $6,000! Not a chance and at the point I realized this was a complete scam. After coming on this site and seeing all of the different letters others have posted, I realized that I have received the EXACT same letters (ver batim). I sent him one last email and told him I had discovered he was a scammer and to never contact me again. He immediately called me to tell me he was going to hurt me and my family and "no longer loved me". He just went ballistic! He said he was going to send all the email communications to my husband! The email he was using with me is: [email protected] Somehow I don't think I've heard the last of him.

This is just a sampling of what he wrote to me, please compare it to what others have posted and I think you will see, it's the same letter!

My Darling,

I feel so excited and happy to hear the sweet sound of your voice, it made me had butterflies in my stomach. Thanks for your continuous responds to my mail and am glad i could make you happy in spite of the long distance between us. Thank you also for the beautiful pics, i like it and it took my breath away. You are a paragon of beauty and i will never let you go.

Dear, Sometime in life time we meet people we have no expectation of meeting. Sometimes you meet people and your whole world experience reforms. I met you and started realizing the reason why I have to stay longer. There are times I search for who cares and loves me but I never see, until a day I went into this website we meant each other, i can not say much but to give thanks for a site like this.

Dear, my heart accelerates at the speed of light, every time I breathe, I hear the rhythms of your sweet name, so melodious and charming. Every time I breathe I notice the inclination in the level of love I have for you. Maybe it's because I keep you in the most integral part of my heart. Sometimes I try to stop loving you but I realize, "I can stop breathing, because even if I do, my brain will never cease in passing the impulse of you to my soul because my love for you is burning out control.When I found you, a new me was made. I just can't get you out of my mind, I really want to be close to you because a lot has been running through my head lately. Am having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your rough morning hair; I know it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want everyone to see and envy the love that we obviously have for each other. My heart burst with love for you, my emotions is on a roller-coaster, I very much hope that we will travel together, to try cuisines of the world.

I want to grow old and still make out with you like a little kid. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up going out for dinner. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.

I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I LOVE YOU" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one.. I want to love you and be with you for at least FOREVER or a little longer than FOREVER. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you some of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.
Advertisement

#183461 by vonpaso xlura Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:18 pm
Thanks for posting! Part of the email was written by a West African and the rest was copied platitudes.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#184642 by AshleyAnne Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:20 am
As I indicated in my previous post, I was contacted by a man calling himself Williams Wood, email address was [email protected] He told me he worked for a shipping company in Liverpool, I contacted the company and they had never heard of him. He wrote me saying he was sailing to Australia and would come visit me once he reached Australia. Most of the letters he wrote to me, are the same as the ones posted here. He said he sent me a package, coming from Malaysia and that company contacted me saying they needed $8,000 in order to move the package. When I refused, I received a "warning' email from Williams saying he was upset because he had spent upwards of $28,000 to send me the package and his "cousin" was extremely mad and wanted the money returned. He gave me three days to do it. I ignored his emails, however I did find a website where I was able to trace his IP address - turns out all the emails he was sending me were from Redmond, Washington! So just a warning from anyone receiving emails from this man, he is NOT employed by a company in Liverpool, and is NOT sailing anywhere - except maybe to jail, one day. I will try to attached a couple of pictures he sent to me, in case anyone else has been contacted by him.
#389051 by Joy1980 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:54 pm
Hi! Would you be able to send me a picture of this Williams Wood? I am not sure yet but I may be on to something.
#389053 by AlanJones Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:24 pm
The original poster of this topic has not been on the forum in over 5 years and even if she does return, it's very unlikely that she would still have the photos of someone that tried to scam her nearly 6 years ago.

Why don't you post the information that you have, other current victims may be searching for it.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.