Learn about us and introduce yourself
#31642 by kate4 Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:38 pm
hello to everyone who has ever been cheated by Adrian Eirik! .. unfortunately I was that one whom Adrian Eirik and his partner Richard Norman has successfully used to get a great sum of money…. too much naive and without enough life experience in this sphere… you even couldn’t imagine…how is it to feel so miserable and so stupid to give these people all the money they required…
.. but I cannot simply give up!!!!!!! please inform me if you were in my shoes . I have applied to the Action fraud service, whose aim is to make the process of reporting fraud easier. But each report cannot be investigated individually, they ask for some other cases.
If you think you have been a victim of such kind if fraud, report at http://www.actionfraud.org.uk or call the helpline on 0300 123 2040.
Let’s do it together!

removed email address-user can be contacted via pm system - Dotti
Advertisement

#31643 by Ralph Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:57 pm
Hi Kate

Welcome to Scamwarners

Please be careful online with anything involving getting your mony back, unfortunately the odds of that happening are virtually zero.

Scammers operate from counties where your local police have no jurisdiction, they operate from internet cafes using fake names, fake IDs and completely fake details, they usually receive their money by Western Union and pick it up with a fake ID or a bribe, as sad it is seems, once your money is picked up, it is gone.

There eare many organisations out there some of them real who will tell you they can get your money back, despite this, I have never seen a case of this ever happening, it also is the case with each of these organisations that they require fees to be paid.

There are also scammers operating who will tell you that either;

They can catch the people responsible and return your money
or
They can compensate you for your loss

In either case, there ewill be fees to be paid and you will be left out of pocket again.

I also strongly suggest you do not put your email address in your post by doing so you have invited any scammer who sees it to contact you and try for more money, you may believe that you will spot any future scam attempts but unfortunately that certainly isn't always the case.

I do with you the best of luck but I also need to be realistic to save you from further loss.

Regardless of the claims made by anybody, do not send money