Learn about us and introduce yourself
#31978 by greyangel Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 am
I got caught out by 1 of these a few months ago. As a result i lost just over £1000 & ended up homeless (along with my son & i am pregnant!). I thought i'd post a couple of the ones that have been contacting me.
Hello,
I stumbled into your ad while searching for some other item. I have a vacant property right there at Alvaston
I'm willing to give it out for rent and am sure you will love it when you see its pictures.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Robert Ian Studd.
"[email protected]"
By the time i recieved this one i'd been scammed so didn't fall for it!

This is the 1 that actually got me. I sent him money, gave up my home & traveled 300 miles ready to move in.
paul prince <[email protected]>.
Advertisement

#31997 by Ralph Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:27 pm
Hi Greyangel, welcome to Scamwarners.

I am sorry to hear you were scammed and the pain that it caused you, scammers have absolutley no remorse or concerns about what they do to those they scam, they care only for the money they can steal.

If you can post as many details on each of the scammers you enountered asyou can, especially the one who scammed you, then there is a good chance that you will save others from being scammed.

Pleaase post each of them in a new thread and incluse as much detail on each as you can without posting any of your own details or emails that you have sent to them.

If you have any questions we are always here for you.

I do wish you well and hope you get sorted out quickly