Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#252996 by Michelle Wed May 27, 2015 3:51 am
Polaris Logistics <[email protected]>

Bill For 2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10 ROADSTER

FREE RETURN AFTER 5 DAYS OF INSPECTION

Shipper

Rebecca Jimerson
3814 W Grover St, Boise, 83705
United States

Consignee

Michelle Banks

Price: C $30,000.00

Tracking Number: TR02736999

Payment Instructions

Payment must be submitted via Bank-to-Bank Transfer to Polaris Bank Account.
Polaris will secure the payment until the Buyer receives, inspects and accepts the item. Or, if it is the case, Polaris will refund the payment to the Buyer.
Polaris Representative Bank Account Details:
Polaris Carriers Inc. - Bank Account Informations :

Name: LUCIAN ANDRONACHE

Address: flat 3, 1 Marshall Street,Leeds,LS11 9AB,UK

Sort code: 20-26-08
Account no: 23603903

Swift/Bic: BARCGB22
Iban: GB04 BARC 2026 0823 6039 03

Bank name: Barclays
Bank Address(Branch address):Dewsbury,Market Place,West Yorkshire, WF13 1DN,UK

Polaris chose a neutral method of payment and a neutral country for the transfer for security reasons.
How to confirm the payment
Once the payment was sent please email us the bank transfer receipt
Payment must be verified and validated.

When payment is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. Payment verification process usually takes less than 72 hours. After payment is secured, Polaris deliver the goods. Your funds will not be released to the Seller until you have received and approved the merchandise you are purchasing.

The Buyer receives the item and has 5 business days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the Buyer should accept the item. If he refuses the item, the Buyer must call Polaris to deliver the item back to the Seller within 5 business days.

After the inspection period is over, the Buyer must contact Polaris Support with the result of the inspection. If the Buyer refuses the item, the refund will be sent to the Buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified. If the item is accepted, Polaris Financial Department submits the payment directly to the Seller within 3 business days.
Need help to complete the Payment
Five easy steps to complete your Polaris Transaction:
Buyer and Seller agree to terms: Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the item, sale price and number of days for the buyer's inspection.
Buyer sends payment to our Payment Departament: Polaris will secure the payment until the Buyer receives, inspects and accepts the product. Processing time for payments is 12 - 24 hours.
Seller send item to Buyer: Upon payment verification, Polaris ship the item.
Buyer receives item: The Buyer has 5 days to verify the product and the option to accept or reject.
Polaris pays Seller: The transaction is com

plete. If the Buyer is not satisfied, he must notify our agency with the item issues, after the inspection period. A solution to most problems can usually be negotiated between the Buyer and Seller. If this is not possible, the buyer will receive the money from our trust account. In case the Buyer refuse to continue the transaction with the Seller from other reasons, our agency will return the funds to the Buyer in maximum 1-3 days depending by his location.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice - requesting payment directly into a Bank Account - kindly forward it to me at the address in my signature line and I will report them to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#253399 by Marcel514 Fri May 29, 2015 5:22 pm
curious how timing is everything.
i have an offer to buy a Toyota van from Boise ID to be shipped to Montreal, Qc for 16k. i was referred by the seller to this company (North Logistics).
i am a new to this, but am i to understand that the company itself is a scam? or is this more to do about someone trying to copy this company? i find it troubling the seller refered to in this post and the one i would be buying from come from the same town.
#253400 by Bryon Williams Fri May 29, 2015 5:31 pm
Domain Name: NORTHLOGISTICS.NET
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS1.WEBCOMINDIA.NET
Name Server: NS3.WEBCOMINDIA.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 22-may-2015
Creation Date: 22-may-2015
Expiration Date: 22-may-2016

It is a fake company and the seller is also a scammer. The fake company built its website 7 days ago.

Please buy your vehicle locally where you can physically see it.

The scammer has no vehicle to sell. He is only trying to steal your money.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#253402 by Marcel514 Fri May 29, 2015 6:10 pm
thanks for the info.

the more i looked into it, the more i was sure this was bogus.

actually am trying (most likely in vain) to get some info on him.

not sure why it took so long for me to find this site. i will definitely be doing what i can to help this site.

thanks again!
#253465 by AlanJones Sat May 30, 2015 5:25 am
From the fake website

Polaris North Logistics

Address : 4299 Osage St, Garden City, ID 83714 USA
Telephone No : (888) 405-8251 FREE
Toll Free Tel: : 1-888-405-8251 FREE
E-mail : [email protected]

+18884058251

Polaris North Logistics is an online transport marketplace that connects people and move hard-to-ship items such as cars, motorcycles, horses, heavy equipment, household goods, boats and more.
During its first five years, the Polaris North Logistics marketplace attracted $125 million in business transactions.
Launched in 2004, Polaris North Logistics operates globally with localised functionality in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Austria, the European Union, United States, Canada, and Australia.

Description of fake Escrow service they claim to offer.

How Does an Escrow Transaction Work?

1. Buyer and seller agree to terms.

Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the vehicle or product, sale price, number of days for the buyer's inspection of the vehicle or product and any shipping information.Additional services including title/ownership collection, lien holder payoff and title transfer may be selected at this time.

2. The Buyer Pays to North Logistics

The Buyer submits a payment via wire transfer to North Logistics account.
North Logistics verifies the payment.

3. North Logistics ship the vehicle or product

Upon payment verification, North Logistics will ship the vehicle or product.

4. Buyer inspects and accepts

The Buyer has 5 days to inspect the vehicle or product and the option to accept or reject it. Upon acceptance, the process of transferring the title/ownership should begin.

5. The seller is paid by North Logistics

North Logistics pays the seller, the transaction is complete.

6.If buyer reject the vehicle or product will receive a refund

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#271705 by GregPorter Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:33 pm
I received a phone call from someone who was possibly about to be scammed by these persons. I work for a company called Polaris Logistics. Thanks to Google, our name came up first in a search of companies called Polaris. Luckily, I was able to advise the caller AGAINST buying the truck from Boise ID. Several flags popped into my mind. First of all, the interested party resides in New Brunswick, Canada, a province east of Maine in the U.S. I reside in Baltimore. A simple explanation to the guy turned into a 45-minute phone call. I kept insisting it was not OUR Polaris company named in this scam. I involved my Chief Operating Officer, who happened to be visiting our office that week. He, too, advised the buyer against making the purchase. The first thing I pointed out to the potential buyer, was that OUR Polaris company is not a bank; we do not hold money in Escrow, pending a transaction. Further, I told him that that idea that they could give him a truck, for 5 days, to test-drive it, was worthless. There is a car dealership in Maryland that offers 24-hour test-drive and that's pushing the limit. In addition, the seller suggested to the buyer that she could deliver the Truck from Boise Idaho to New Brunswick, "In 2-3 days". I pointed out to the potential buyer that it was well over 3000 miles from Idaho to the very western edge of New Brunswick, and that the fastest way to make the journey would be via the United States. Any direct-north-to Canada route would add too many miles. This idea that you can drive something 3000 miles in 2 days is ludicrous. Unless you pay a TEAM of drivers to drive nonstop, that's the only way you can make 3000 miles in 2 days. OUR Polaris company prides itself on being 'bodyguard for your freight' and this is NOT us. There are 2 other Polaris Logistics companies in the United States - one is based in Toledo OH. There is a Polaris Transportation Group that works only in Canada. Then there is the Polaris company that makes recreational vehicles for off-road adventures. We are not affiliated with them either. The New Brunswick buyer gave me the email addresses of those with whom he was corresponding and I sent them a little email with no Letter-body, only the subject line of "Boise Truck?", figuring they'd see my Polaris email and reply, "Sorry, wrong Polaris." But I've not heard from them.
Lastly, the emails between the buyer and seller never used the word TITLE. Here in the States, that word is used ANY TIME a vehicle is about to change hands. The seller used the word "Documentation" instead, which raised another red-flag for me. I advised the potential New Brunswick buyer 3 separate times, during our 45-minute call, to run from this transaction; to avoid this transaction; to purchase a truck some other way.