Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
Advertisement

#259694 by cinnamongirl Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:26 am
ditto.
this is the first scam call on my mobile number I have ever had I am careful whereI give my number. I too would like to know who I can report it to any ideas ?
The 0203 6349821 number works i called them back and got an asian sounding guy and got the same address details this company must have bought this phone number from 1 of our telephone companies so i am going to call my phone company about this.
Im trying too to find out how hey got my number could peeps post who their mobile company is pls ?
I am vodaphone.
they didn call my home number so it must be a source that only holds my mobile number or from here as most other places have both my numbers
#263806 by HannahsDad Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:08 am
Injury Claim Law at http://injury-claimlaw.co.uk

Types of Claims we Handle
Road Traffic Accident
Our road traffic accident experts comprises of highly qualified solicitors, who provide free legal advice to claimants. Our team handles all kinds of road accidents, including; car accidents, motorcycle accidents and vehicle recovery and replacement.

Accidents at Work
ICL is an UK's Favourite Claim Managing Company. We have highly qualified and experienced solicitors help claimants get maximum compensation and get back to work.

Slips, Trips, & Falls
Tripping, slipping and falling not only causes physical injuries but also financial losses. Ruining of expensive wristwatch, laptop, tablet or any important document can follow such accidents.

Injury Claim Law calls from 0203 634 9754
[email protected]