Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#267222 by Liontari Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:17 am
www.etsyclone.com SCAM
- They don’t refund
- They ask you after purchase to send ID or Passport to start your script installation
- The script is full of Bugs
- They promise to fix the bugs but every day the same, they don’t fix anything
- Their website expire in 2016 when legit companies they have it for many years
- They called me from hidden number and after they send email that they were trying to get in touch with me
- They have various emails [email protected], [email protected] , possible and others
- The script also has missing things like missing states and cities so to ask you after $439 to import these for you
- If you write etsyclone reviews in google search box you will find many complaints for this site
- They don’t give you cpanel, they give other kind of panel where you can not edit,delete,rename,chmod your files
- They threat me that they will bring me to the court when I said them that I will post bad reviews if I will not be refunded.
- They accused me that I want to take the software free at https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads ... 254/page-2
They fall into their trap because if the script has registration key then they can cancel the key at any time so from this I understand that they sell a script without license key
Advertisement