Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#290612 by HannahsDad Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:01 am
Realt Escrow at http://realtescrow.com

Realt Escrow Offers complete solutions for escrow services to organizations to enable them to increase revenue and reduce costs in order to improve the interaction between the parties involved in a transaction. At Realt Escrow every customer is important to us. No matter what size the transaction, our employees work tirelessly to deliver the highest quality services and the best customer satisfaction in the industry. Our professionally trained escrow officers in real estate procedures, title insurance, taxes, deeds and insurance offers reliable and dependable service to ensure that transactions close quickly, accurately and securely.
Our Escrow accounts are created for the custody of Assets by an impartial party, the Escrow Officer, who retains those assets until the conditions stipulated. The Escrow account, usually used in real estate transactions, in which the money deposited, is maintained until the terms and conditions of the sale are completed. By acting as a disinterested third party who follows the instructions of both the buyer and seller, keeping track of all the details of the transaction, Realt Escrow gets the job done with efficiency and accuracy. These accounts are also used in business transactions to prevent fraud when the buyer and seller are not known.

Realt Escrow was established in 2001 from a group of entrepreneurs convinced that the region should have an escrow institution that knew very closely the needs of companies and individuals in several parts of the world, offering adequate services to their needs, and thus contribute to the development and growth of our economy. With 12 years of experience, Realt Escrow has proven depth and staying power.

Financial holding is our only business, and the thousands of escrow transactions we have expertly managed throughout America measure our success. With a record of accomplishment in consistent quality and service, we have earned our reputation as a premier provider of escrow services. At Realt Escrow , we believe that people are the greatest asset a company can have. We strive to provide our clients with innovative, practical, best-of-market services, and the best way to do that is with people. In a world that is heading more and more towards electronic automation, we pride ourselves in keeping the human touch in everything we do.

77 Jack Street Chicago, USA
+1 xxx xxxxx
+00 xxx xxxxx
[email protected]
[email protected]

Created anonymously 1st April 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#293575 by HannahsDad Mon May 02, 2016 6:17 pm
From their Terms of Use
RESTRICTED RIGHTS LEGEND.
Any Software, which is downloaded from any REALT ESCROW for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies, and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Government"), is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is REALT ESCROW Title Guaranty Company, 1713 PRAIRIE WIND DR JOLIET, ILL 604350000 .
See viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111588

GENERAL
REALT ESCROW reserves the right to make any and all changes or discontinue the availability of any REALT ESCROW at its sole discretion without notice to User. REALT ESCROW reserves the right to deny access to any REALT ESCROW to anyone at anytime. User agrees that REALT ESCROW will not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any REALT ESCROW unless specifically stated in a written agreement with Stewart. User's access to and use of the REALT ESCROW s is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois , U.S.A. User consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Harris County, Illinois , U.S.A., in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the REALT ESCROW s. Use of the REALT ESCROW is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms of Use, including without limitation this paragraph. User acknowledges that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between the User and REALT ESCROW as a result of this Terms of Use or use of any REALT ESCROW . User agrees not to hold himself or herself out as a representative, agent, or employee of REALT ESCROW and REALT ESCROW shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission of the User.
Stewart's obligations under these Terms of Use is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in these Terms of Use is in derogation of Stewart's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to the User's use of any REALT ESCROW or any information provided to or gathered by REALT ESCROW with respect to such use.
See http://www.stewart.com/en/terms-of-use.html

#306771 by xerxes1985 Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm
I can confirm this. I wish I did more investigation. I would have saved my money. Realt Escrow and Sales Management Systems are fake. Im the recent victim and I am hope that I am the last one.
#306785 by Mike Wilson Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:48 am
Hello xerxes1985,
I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of this crime. Please post the emails that ask for money to be sent. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon