Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#293859 by Michelle Thu May 05, 2016 2:32 pm

Payment
In order to validate your booking, payment has to be sent by bank wire transfer (EXPRESS) using the following Airbnb account information:

IMPORTANT: We cannot receive payments from DANSKE BANK. Please use other bank to transfer the money!

Airbnb Account Holder: GRZEGORZ LASZEWSKI
Bank Name: BANK ZACHODNI WBK SA
IBAN: PL60 1090 2590 0000 0001 3216 9662
Swift/Bic: WBKPPLPP
Address: Rynek 9/11, 50-950 Wroclaw, Poland

IMPORTANT: In order for our system to easily identify your payment, please email a copy of the receipt to [email protected]. Payment will be released to the host only after check in is confirmed by the guest. Security deposit will be refunded to the guest on the check out date. Airbnb Payments is a limited payment agent of the Host.

Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund.

Customer Support
We are here to help! If you need assistance with your reservation, please contact us by email at: [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice - requesting payment directly into a Bank Account - kindly forward it to me at the address in my signature line and I will report them to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#293865 by Michelle Thu May 05, 2016 3:14 pm

Payment
In order to validate your booking, payment has to be sent by bank wire transfer (EXPRESS) using the following Airbnb account information:

IMPORTANT: We cannot receive payments from DANSKE BANK. Please use other bank to transfer the money!

Airbnb Account Holder: LUKASZ BRZADKOWSKI
Bank Name: BANK ZACHODNI WBK SA
IBAN: PL93 1090 1968 0000 0001 3239 0283
Swift/BIC: WBKPPLPP
Bank Address: Rynek 9/11, 50-950 Wroclaw, Poland

IMPORTANT: In order for our system to easily identify your payment, please email a copy of the receipt to [email protected]. Payment will be released to the host only after check in is confirmed by the guest. Security deposit will be refunded to the guest on the check out date. Airbnb Payments is a limited payment agent of the Host.

Cancellation Policy

Customer Support
We are here to help! If you need assistance with your reservation, please contact us by email at: [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice - requesting payment directly into a Bank Account - kindly forward it to me at the address in my signature line and I will report them to the appropriate authorities

#293867 by Michelle Thu May 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Payment

Airbnb Account Holder: KWIATKOWSKA NATALIA
Bank Name: ING Bank
IBAN: PL87 1050 1038 1000 0092 2349 6275
Swift/BIC: INGBPLPW
Bank Address: Ul. Pulawska 2, 02-566, Warsaw, Poland

Cancellation Policy

Customer Support