Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#296712 by Michelle Tue May 31, 2016 4:23 am
Tripadvisor <[email protected]> wrote:

Payment

Payment of 3.000,00 USD must be sent by bank transfer, representing 1st month of rent (1.500,00 USD) + security deposit (1.500,00 USD).
Required payment details for this transaction:

Amount Insured: 3.000,00 USD

ACCOUNT : V Goncear

BANK NAME: SpareBank 1 Lom og Skjåk

IBAN: NO0820852738244

SWIFT CODE/BIC (Bank Identifier Code): SPTRNO22

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: Ole Vigs Gate 28 0364 OSLO, Norway

BANK ADDRESS: Hadeland. Søndre Torv 6, 3510 Hønefoss, Norway

The payment must be made within 24 hours. In opposite case, your reservation request will expire.

Once the payment is sent, email the host at [email protected] the following information:

1) A scanned copy of the wire transfer and/or the receipt:
2) Total amount of wire transfer and the date when the wire was initiated:

Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund

ACCOMMODATIONS
3.000,00 USD
TRIPADVISOR SERVICE FEE 0,00 USD
TRIPADVISOR CONCIERGEBETAPREMIUM GUEST SERVICES Free

TOTAL
3.000,00 USD
THANKS FOR TRAVELING WITH TRIPADVISOR

https://deref-mail.com/mail/client/dere ... visor.com/
Reviews and advice on hotels, resorts, flights, vacation rentals, travel packages, and more so you can plan and book your perfect trip!
About Us | Write a r eview | Careers | Membership | Site Map | Become an Affiliate | The TripAdvisor Store | Travelers' Choice | Owners | Business Listings | DMO/CVB | ! Investor Relations | Help Center !
© 2016 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved. TripAdvisor Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

* TripAdvisor LLC is not a booking agent and does not charge any service fees to users of our site... (more)
TripAdvisor LLC is not responsible for content on external web sites. Taxes, fees not included for deals content.

https://deref-mail.com/mail/client/dere ... ments.com/
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.

If you are reading this because you have received a fake invoice - requesting payment directly into a Bank Account - kindly forward it to me at the address in my signature line and I will report them to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement