Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#307920 by Michelle Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:54 am
[email protected]

Please be advised that I have escalated your query for Order #419419onto the relevant department to be investigate further into this matter, your issue has been resolved and we already verified your Order #419419

These info's are authentic and have all the rites of our that Apply.

The only payment method available for this order is Bank Transfer because you are buying this unit from an International Seller and our Bank Account was assigned automatically.

This order is covered by Amazon Payments. Please send the payment at local Bank Agency or by Internet Banking (see payment details below).

Amazon Representative Payment Details:
Iban: IT10D0760105138239884639887
Bic/Swift: BPPIITRR
Account Name: Petre Voican
Bank Name: BancoPosta SpA
Bank Address: Viale Europa 190, 00144 Roma Italy
Recipient’s address: Via dei Fabbri 36, 41037 Mirandola, Italy
• Select International Transfer.
• Payment Reference / Message: "A-Z 1377322".
• Bank Transfer ® Fee will be paid from the total amount.

To confirm your transfer to Amazon Payments, send us the scanned paper from the Bank by replying to this email.

IMPORTANT! The seller was informed to start the shipping process.

Please note, Amazon Payments not release the payment to the seller, until you contact us and confirm received, inspected and agree to keep the item.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Amazon Payments Support
=======================================
Inline image 1
This e-mail message was sent to you from Amazon Payments Support, with the full support of the Amazon Marketplace Orders.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#309128 by Michelle Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:07 pm
Amazon Services Europe [mailto:[email protected]]

We have a notification from our financial department regarding the Order #419419

Unfortunately another buyer has made an erroneous payment in our account and from that reason all transactions has been refunded.

Please check your Account Balance because the funds you have transferred may already be in your Bank Account as the result of full refund.

If you haven't already received the money back, we are sure that in 3 - 5 business days, you will receive full refund.

Please note! Once you will receive the money back please reply to this email and confirm us.

Please note! As we cannot confirm your payment for the moment, your package will be delayed until Tuesday, October 17.

Please note! Amazon Payments is fully responsible for the money once they will be transferred and take the responsibility to refund the full amount if there will be any problems during the deal.

I hope you support us in solving of this unpleasant problem.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Amazon Payments Support
=======================================
Inline image 1
This e-mail message was sent to you from Amazon Payments Support, with the full support of the Amazon Marketplace Orders.

#309188 by Michelle Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:00 am
Amazon Services Europe <[email protected]>

Greetings from Amazon Payments Support.

Please re-send the payment to next bank account at Amazon Payments (see payment details below):

Amazon Representative Payment Details:
Iban: IT22S0623066720000040293830
Bic/Swift: CRPPIT2P152
Account Name: Nedelcu Florin
Bank Name: CR di Parma E Piacenza SPA
Bank Address: Via Camillo Cavour 44, 41032 Cavezzo, Italy
Recipient’s address: Corso Giovecca, 108 - 44121 Ferrara, Italy
• Select International Transfer.
• Payment Reference / Message: "A-Z 5298766".
• Bank Transfer ® Fee will be paid from the total amount.

Please reply with payment proof. Scanned receipt or a photo to confirm that your payment has been made.

Please note! Amazon Payments is fully responsible for the money once they will be transferred and take the responsibility to refund the full amount if there will be any problems during the deal.

I hope you support us in solving of this unpleasant problem

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities