Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#309526 by Michelle Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:07 pm
Airbnb <[email protected]>

Your Host

Martin - Holliday Rents
[email protected]

Payment
The payment has to be sent by bank transfer to one of our holding accounts. The host will receive full payment from Airbnb 24 hours after you check in.

Payment details:

Bank Name: Deutsche Postbank AG
Account Holder Name: Attilla Milos
IBAN: DE59 1001 0010 0143 5841 28
SWIFT/BIC: PBNKDEFF
Payment reference: 419

NOTE: Please use the exact payment reference, we use this to identify your payment.

The payment must be done within 24 hours after receiving the booking confirmation. Once the payment is sent, email the host a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.
Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees. Learn more.
Security Deposit
Airbnb will only charge the security deposit amount if an issue is reported by the host.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#310311 by Michelle Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:17 am
Subject: Airbnb Booking Confirmed - XF5BZZ

Your Host

Martin - Rent Holidays
[email protected]

Payment
The payment has to be sent by bank transfer to one of our holding accounts. The host will receive full payment from Airbnb 24 hours after you check in.

Payment details:

Account Holder Name: MATTIAS KREVS
IBAN: DE41100100100170409123
Payment reference: XF5BZZ

NOTE: Please use the exact payment reference, we use this to identify your payment.

The payment must be done within 24 hours after receiving the booking confirmation. Once the payment is sent, email the host a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.
Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees. Learn more.
Security Deposit
Airbnb will only charge the security deposit amount if an issue is reported by the host.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#312365 by Michelle Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:49 am

Your Host

Martin - Rent Holidays
[email protected]

Payment

Payment details:

Account Holder Name: Ludvig Moller
IBAN: DE67 1001 0010 0169 0031 25