Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#330017 by AlanJones Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:09 pm
Fake investment broker website - Grace Investments - grace-invest.com.

From the website:
HONG KONG OFFICE
Nan Fung Centre
64-98 Sai Lau Kok Rd
Tsuen Wan
Hong Kong
Tel: +852-5819-8986

New York Office
747 Third Avenue
Floor 4
Manhattan
New York

Tokyo Office
Tokyo Shinjuku Park Tower
29/F Shinjuku Park Tower
Nishishinjuku 3-7-1
163-1055 Tokyo
Japan
Tel: +813-4579-0140

Grace Investment L.L.C. is a limited liability company incorporated under Hong Kong law and is fully independent and is licensed by the Securities & Futures Commission (SFC) of Hong Kong.

There is no record on the SFC website of Grace Investment L.L.C. being licensed by them.

From the WhoIs for grace-invest.com:
Creation Date: 2017-04-11T20:45:11Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-04-11T20:45:11Z

Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Anonymously registered a couple of months ago, but claim to have been in business since 1993.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#331700 by Mike Wilson Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:57 pm
Subject: Grace Investment - Updated Trade Confirmation
[email protected]

Dear <victim>,

Welcome to Grace Investment. Attached is the new transaction confirmation as previously discussed with Mr. Andrew Sutherland. Please check that all documentation details are correct and for any further correspondence please use the contact information below quoting your account number GRA-808938 for reference.

Please complete and ensure that when entering the beneficiary details they match those of the attached banking transfer instructions exactly.

Upon completion of the banking transfer kindly email a copy of the receipt to our accounts department email: [email protected].

We will contact you to confirm receipt of this email and if you have any questions please contact the accounts department or your client representative, Mr. Andrew Sutherland

Yours Sincerely,

Accounts Department.

Business Line: +852-5819-8986 (extension: 100)
Email: [email protected]

Gracelogosite

Nan Fung Centre,
64-98 Sai Lau Kok Road,
Tsuen Wan,
Hong Kong
www.grace-invest.com

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#331707 by AlanJones Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:50 pm
The Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission now have an alert for grace-invest.com:
Name: Grace lnvestment / Grace lnvestment L.L.C
Type: Unlicensed entities
Address(es): (i) Nanfung Centre, 64-98 Sai Lau Kok Rd, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
(ii) 747 Third Avenue, Floor 4, Manhattan, New York 10017
(iii) Tokyo Shinjuku Park Tower, 29lF , Shinjuku Park Tower, Nishishinjuku 3-7-1, 163-1055 Tokyo, Japan
Remarks: The company gives the above Hong Kong address but it is not located there.
Add date: 15 Jun 2017
Note: Unlicensed entities often use names similar to legitimate companies to confuse investors.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#331797 by Mike Wilson Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:00 am

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#337237 by auzman Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:52 pm
As few months ago I had registered with http://www.spacexpreipo.com which is not operable anymore. Now I believe they are using another similar domain http://www.freespacexipoinfo.com which has exactly same layout as the previous website.

They had contacted me in regards to this registration from Hong Kong company called Grace Investment (http://www.grace-invest.com) who promised me that I will receive x amount of private shares in spacex company before it goes public. They took my money which was sent to CONSORTIUM INTERNATIONAL SOLUTIONS LLC in Miami Florida acting as a trust company.

Now both websites grace-invest.com and spacexpreipo.com have disappeared and I am unable to contact grace investment in hong kong.

All these domain names registered under Go daddy. Are these websites legitimate and really associated with SpaceX company? Is there a way I can get my money back from the so called trust account in SunTrust bank which is based in Miami Florida?

Please help me expose this scammer as this has gone really international and seems as if they are stealing money from everyone.
#337263 by HannahsDad Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:42 am
It is all a scam.

Spacex have repeatedly denied the rumours of an IPO.
If and when it becomes a reality it will be all over the legitimate media with announcements from the mega brokers underwriting the issue.