Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#369262 by Ghanageria Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:36 am
date: Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 11:09 AM
subject: CHALOUB MINES OFFER
mailed-by: hoasysurfshop.com
signed-by: aruba.it

Good Day,

This is Mr Chaloub, I am into Mining and I Just started a Small Gold Business, and I have a Malaysian Buyer willing to Buy 20 Kilograms of AU GOLD BARS on CIF Basis (COST INSURANCE AND FREIGHT) at $40,000 per one bar

I am not buoyant to Complete the Shipping Fee, as this is my First deal, Thats why I am contacting you, If you can help me out with some funds so I can make the shipment.

I am willing to Offer 40% of the Income to you, as soon as Buyer remits payment after receiving Shipping documents

I await your response

Regards
Mr Chaloub

The above email is a scam using a false identity with intent to defraud.

The scammer will try to convince one to send money in advance. In exchange the scammer will promise even more money or assets will be sent in return. It is all a complete lie.
Advertisement

#369263 by Ghanageria Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:37 am
Reply from the scammer after responding to the scammer's first email. The scammer changed from [email protected] to a Gmail address.

date:Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 1:34 PM
subject:Re: CHALOUB MINES OFFER

Thanks for your response towards my Email.

I Have a Potential buyer who Buys BARS on Monthly Basis and I have an intent to supply 20KG bars and I aint Buoyant to Finance the shipment.

I Currently need some Money to Help me complete the Shipment and Excise duties fees to avoid export problems in Malaysia.

It will be Grateful if you can Help me out with some Money ($2200) to Finance this shipment of which we will split the Income in Ratio 60: 40

Awaiting your Response

Best Regards
CHALOUB
Last edited by Ghanageria on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

The scammer will try to convince one to send money in advance. In exchange the scammer will promise even more money or assets will be sent in return. It is all a complete lie.
#369264 by Ghanageria Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:39 am
This scam involves 2 fraudulent fake domains:

www.hoasysurfshop.com
http://kalil-chaloub-mines.business.site/

#369267 by Ghanageria Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:34 pm
I questioned the scammer about all of his different websites and domains. And following is his reply which implicates all of them into his scam:

date: Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 3:38 PM
subject: Re: CHALOUB MINES OFFER
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Sorry for the Inconveniences. [email protected] is my Private Email and it is Linked to my Email ([email protected])

You can reach me Directly with [email protected] and this is my Mining company URL http://kalil-chaloub-mines.business.site?

Regards

CHALOUB

#369269 by Terminator5 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:42 pm
Thanks for posting this . Someone will look into it .

Daniel 8 :25
#369283 by Ghanageria Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:58 pm
The scammer has provided an additional fraudulent website https://www.trepup.com/kalilchaloub:

date: Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 10:54 PM

Many thanks for your response. you can contact me directly with this my email also.

My Websites are visible in all browser: https://www.trepup.com/kalilchaloub and http://kalil-chaloub-mines.business.site

Awaits your response

Regards

#369284 by Ghanageria Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:37 pm
The scammer has now provided the following telephone number as his contact number:

1-713-969-5469 - Houston Texas USA

IP Address 197.210.29.14
Location Nigeria, Lagos, Lagos
Latitude, Longitude 6.45306, 3.39583 (6°27'11"E 3°23'45"N)
Connection through MTN Nigeria

The 3 scam domains being used by this scammer:

http://www.hoasysurfshop.com
http://kalil-chaloub-mines.business.site/
https://www.trepup.com/kalilchaloub
Last edited by Ghanageria on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

#369339 by Ghanageria Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:15 am
The scammer is now going by the scammer name of KALIL CHALOUB and claims he is operating from the following street address in the USA:

461 Canton Street
Roswell Georgia

He also provided the following banking details as a mule bank account in order to transfer funds for payment to him on his scam:

Bank Name: Bank Of America
Account Name: Haydee Vivar
Account Number: 501017264794
Routing Number: 026009593
Bank address: 4800 W. Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89103

#369340 by Ghanageria Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:19 am

Hello,

Thanks for your mail and response, there are some things you need to be clarified about

1. I just started a Mining company and I need you to be partner who will help me in Funding the Shipment .
2. I once Lived in HOUSTON, TX but here is my Current address and you can find that on all my webpages 461Canton St. Roswell, GA
3. I just had an order to supply for the first time and I lack buoyancy thats why I wrote you, If you can partner with me and help me fund this Shipment to Port Kelang.

Please Do not Misunderstand me Sir

#369341 by Ghanageria Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:20 am

Hello,

I only need $1150 to complete the Freight fee, Nothing More... Once i get the Freight Paid Up, the Shipping will commence immediately.

The Copy of the BILL of LADING will be sent to the buyer, Of which Payment will be released as soon as buyer confirms the BL and Track the Shipment.

Kindly Find below the banking cordinates, Please send me Payment slip once you make pament so I can sendt it to the Shipper

Bank Name: Bank OF America

Account Name: Haydee Vivar

Account Number: 501017264794

Routing Number: 026009593

Bank address: 4800 W. Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89103

Regards
KALIL

#369403 by Ghanageria Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:01 am
New US phone number provided by the scammer:

1-678-966-9888

According to reverse phone lookup the phone number is registered to:

[Removed - AJ]

---

Hello,

Thanks for your response.Here is the additional information you requested

Zip code of my resident is 30076 and phone 678-966-9888

SIR, I need to Complete the Freight fee before next week, I await the Payment Slip, so I can forward it to the shipper to enable shipping to commence

Regards
KALIL CHALOUB
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed possible ITP details

#369452 by Ghanageria Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:45 am
The scammer has now provided a fake street address (address does not exist on Google maps) and phone number for the account holder of the mule bank account provided earlier by the scammer:

Hello,

Thanks for your response. But I provided you all the informaation you requested.

Here is HAYDEE'S Information: 50 Mountain Foothills Ave, Las Vegas, NV , (702) 899-8999

Please I have Less than 3 Days before MONDAY. I really need the Funds to Clear the Shipping Fee

Regards
#369492 by Ghanageria Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:59 am
The scammer has just provided another mule bank account in an attempt to defraud and collect fraudulent payments via his scam format:

date: Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 2:54 PM

Hello,

Here is the New Shipping Agents Bank details and Address

BANK NAME: ABN AMRO

ACCOUNT NAME : FRIEDRICH WILHELM HERDER

ACCOUNT NO: NL38 ABNA 0527 2307 66

SWIFTCODE : ABNANL2A

BANK ADDRESS : WILLEMSKADE 10,8911BA LEEUWARDE, HOLLAND

RECEIVERS ADDRESS: 1019 XR Amsterdam, Netherlands

Regards
CHALOUB

#369627 by Ghanageria Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:49 pm
The scammer has just provided a 3rd mule bank account in an attempt to defraud and collect fraudulent payments from his scam format:

date: Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 11:52 PM

Kindly Find below the New Agents details.

Waiting for the Payment and Slip So The Shipment can Proceed.

Bank name: Green dot bank.
Account number:303201595193
Routine number: 124303120
Account holder: David irwin

Address: 6480 SW 82ND AVE Miami, FL
Phone: 772-812-4695

Regards
CHALOUB