Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#400181 by Terminator5 Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:15 pm
" Wellburton Prestige Shipping " FAKE USA SHIPPING COMPANY. NO SUCH COMPANY REGISTERED WITH THE FMCSA . FAKE LOCATION ADDRESS .

http://wellburtonshipping.com/contact-us/

Wellburton Prestige Shipping

Contact Us
66 2300 Sundown Lane Austin, TX US 78749

[email protected]
[email protected]

Company overview
At Wellburton Prestige Shipping, we know time is of the essence. We have used our legacy Truckload service in the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions to shape what our company is today. In addition to Truckload (TL) services, we have expanded our reach on the asset based side to include expedited services, reverse logistics and volume Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) shipments; as well as a compliment of non-asset based solutions to service our customers’ needs throughout North America.

Our family-run business values hard work, respect, commitment and teamwork and our workplace is characterized by the high energy, enthusiasm and effort of our employees who thrive in this positive environment. We are committed to providing our customers with first-rate service, which starts with our employees’ dedication to our enterprise of services.

The commitment we have to safety and security is unmatched. We pride ourselves on posting industry leading Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) scores, as well as an industry low claims ratio to give you and your customers that piece of mind when your freight is in our hands. Our primary obligation to our customers and our community starts with the hiring and training of our team members and our pledge to put the safest drivers and equipment on the road.

From our experienced drivers to our knowledgeable office staff, Wellburton Prestige Shipping has the desire and commitment to work hand-in-hand to develop transportation solution that is truly customized to your needs.

What clients say.

SANORA ANDERSON

Wellburton Prestige Shipping is great to work with. They have many locations, competitive rates, and their staff is excellent will go above and beyond for their partners. I look forward to working with them in the future. Thank you!

MATTIAS NUFFER JANSEN

Thank you for delivering the chairs to us so quickly. Your delivery guys were most helpful and courteous. You have been a pleasure to deal with and we will not hesitate to use your services again or recommend you.

THOMPSON FRICTION WELDING LTD

I hauled my first load with Wellburton Prestige Shipping in the early 1990’s. I have continued to work with Wellburton Prestige Shipping because of the great job they do for me! The Ohio II office has been committed to keeping me rolling consistently with the best available freight they can offer. I look forward to continued success with my Wellburton Prestige Shipping partnership.

DOUGLAS AMUNDSON TRUCKING, INC.

I have been loading our trucks for years now with Wellburton Prestige Shipping and I have found them to be very easy and accommodating to work with. I hope to be able to do a lot more business with them in the future as they continue to impress with their honesty and availability of loads.

L M GARRINGTON (MRS)

We have always found them to be highly professional and reliable, and have assisted us in delivering a high standard service to our customers. Wellburton Prestige Shipping have been a valuable supplier to Truflo and continue to be so.

MATERIALS CONTROL

We have been doing business with Wellburton Prestige Shipping for many years and I would say the thing I like most about Wellburton Prestige Shipping is the staff. Whenever I get rates, request a load from dispatch or deal with sales, everyone is always courteous and quick to respond to our needs.

Domain Name: WELLBURTONSHIPPING.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2366548640_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-03-06T00:15:13Z
Creation Date: 2019-03-06T00:13:39Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-03-06T00:13:39Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement