Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#250805 by desert3190 Tue May 12, 2015 6:48 pm
I was looking for employment and had applied for numerous positions. I received the following email:

Vacancy respond for NAME

Yvonne Moreno

Today at 5:47 AM

To MY EMAIL

Dear MY NAME

You become a contender for our vacant opportunity. We are opening a manager position in your region on a part time or full time basis. After a detailed examination of your resume, we have decided that you are perfect fit for the open appointment in our company. You are an expert in all the job skills appointment requires. We offer you to examine in detail information about the opportunity.

We are experts in the field of medical billing services. Also, for a long time we have earned the unquestionable status of leader in this field.

Our team work closely with health facilities throughout the world. Our activity spreads to more than 30 countries, we have a lot of branches in each of them. The hundreds of thousands are grateful to us for the assistance. Now you have a rare chance to make world around us better. In a month, you will be acquainted with the manipulations and start earning $3000 as wage plus $500 each week. This is wonderful offer. You will obtain new interesting and comfortable work, new useful abilities and the possibility to build a career in our company.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

- Tight communications with our experts and other managers.
- Maintaining official papers and order processing.
- Presentation of the monthly report.

QUALIFICATIONS:

- Be patient to details and willing to take an active position.
- Adaptable: to new surroundings; to make suitable change so as to fit new conditions.
- You need to be fluent in English (verbal and written).

Please respond us at your earliest convenience. And we will start our partnership, first two weeks would be dedicated to the training part. Trial period is also considered as working hours and is payable. After that, you will able to decide whether this occupation is right for you or not.

Best regards and hope to hear from you soon.

I tried to look up the name from the email Yvonne Moreno <[email protected]> to see what company it was etc, I could not find anything to do with health care or billing.

I sent an email back but noticed the name in the header was to a different person:

Vacancy respond for MY NAME

MY NAME

Today at 9:33 AM

To: [email protected]

Thank You for the email and opportunity.

I have read the detailed information sent in this email. There are still some questions that come to mind but am very anxious to find out more about this exciting opportunity.

Please let me know the next step to be taken for this opportunity.

Thank You,
MY NAME

I looked up the name David Kekelidze there is on on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/david.kekelidze.56
It states he is in Tbilisi, Georgia
Says he works for taoprivatbanki which I also looked up there are some youtube videos that look like commercials and some other things which I cannot get translated.

Not even a minute later I received the following email:

Re: Vacancy respond for MY NAME

Давид Кекелидзе

Today at 9:33 AM

To: MY EMAIL

Dear ,

our company considers that you are a right candidate for our open position of a "Сheck Fund Manager". To get more information,
please, register at out site: http://jacques-healthcare.com/?reg

You'll get an e-mail with job details after the registration.
In case you don't get an answer within 30 minutes please, check your spam box or write to this
e-mail address: [email protected]
Our HR Manager will answer your questions.

Regards,
Marguerite Girard

I went to the address http://jacques-healthcare.com/?reg and registered.

As soon as I registered I was sent to this website http://jacques-healthcare.com/index.php?home that had an agreement attached to it.
Here is the agreement:

INTERNATIONAL REMOTE WORK PROGRAM

CHECK ASSIST MANAGER’S

EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT

This Employment Agreement (this "Agreement"), dated as of this 12st day of May, 2015, is made by and between Jacques - Health Care with offices located at 860, rue du General Lanrezac (including any subsidiaries or affiliates thereof, the "Employer") and MY NAME, an individual residing at MY ADDRESS, (the "Employee").

WITNESSETH:

WHEREAS, the Employer desires to employ the Employee and to enter into an agreement embodying the terms of such employment; and

WHEREAS, the Employee desires to accept such employment and to enter into such agreement;

NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the promises and mutual covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the Employer and the Employee (individually, each a "Party" and, together, the "Parties") agree as provided herein.

Position and Responsibilities.

The Employer hereby employs the Employee, and the Employee hereby accepts employment as CHECK ASSIST MANAGER, under the terms and conditions set forth in present Agreement.

The Employee 's duties shall be specified in Appendix to the present Agreement.

Attention to Responsibilities and Duties.

During the Term of Employment, The Employee shall devote his full time, energies, skills and attention to the performance of his duties and responsibilities hereunder, and shall perform them faithfully, diligently and competently.

Term of Employment.

The term of this Agreement shall commence as of the date of execution hereof and continue for a period of 5 (five) years (the "Term"); subject to earlier termination in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in Section Termination of Agreement hereof. The Term shall be extended automatically for successive one year periods unless terminated by written notice not less than ninety (90) days prior to the end of the Term or any successive one year extension by either of the parties hereto.

Place of Employment.

During the Term, Executive shall perform his services primarily at the place of MY LOCATION. The Employee acknowledges and agrees that in connection with his employment, he may be required to travel on behalf of the Employer.

Rights and Obligations of the Parties.

The Employee shall execute his duties as a CHECK ASSIST MANAGER. The Employee shall be responsible for all duties connected with his position of CHECK ASSIST MANAGER, as directed, established and assigned by the Employer from time to time including without delay.

The employer shall provide the Employee with rewarded job in 5 (five) days after the execution of the present Agreement, shall pay the salary timely (as it is stated in the present Agreement), shall use following payment systems for money transfers: Western Union, Money Gram, Wire Transfers, in accordance with corresponding service system rules and terms.

All the payments shall be made within 24 hours after the Employer receives the confirmation of successful execution of work by the Employee.

The Employer shall provide the Employee with timely and detailed instructions and consultations.

The Employee shall execute full amount of work competently and timely, and shall not violate the confidentiality of documents, transactions and post mailings.

The Employee shall not present any part of confidential information to third parties, and shall not use confidential information for his own purposes.

As an intermediary in financial operations the Employee shall observe the terms of conduction of financial operations (in compliance with individual instructions of the working tasks).

The Employee shall have a right to choose a type of payments convenient for him. The confirmation of the type of payment is to be made by the Employee by email to the following email address: MY EMAIL ADDRESS. The Employee may change the type of payment once in a calendar month.

The Employer shall have a right to impose a fine on the Employee in case of destruction or loss of payments or violation terms of present Employment agreement by the Employee.

The Employer shall have a right to reduce compensation of Employee as a fine. (NOTE: the Employee shall not be responsible for the acts of third parties which lead to violation of terms of financial operations).

Compensation.

All payments to Employee shall be made by parts which shall depend on the amount of the executed transactions (amounts of compensation for various work types are given in Appendix to the present Agreement). All payments to Employee shall be solely payments for actual services rendered.

The Employer reserves the right to change compensation amounts in specific cases; however the rate of payments cannot be less than indicated in the Appendix of the Agreement. The Employer shall have a right to claim damages from the Employee if the Employee unreasonably delays a transfer of payment. If the Employee receives non-sufficient funds, canceled checks, or bad checks the Employer company shall make full refund.

Expenses.

The Employee is not authorized to incur reasonable expenses in carrying out his duties and responsibilities under this Agreement.

Holidays and Vacations.

The Employee shall be entitled to holidays and vacation in accordance with the historical practices and prevailing policies of the Employer as in effect from time to time. Each vacation shall be taken by the Employee at a time convenient to the Employer. If at any time or times during the term of this Agreement Employee's accrued vacation time reaches four weeks, no additional vacation time shall accrue until one or more vacation days have been taken by the Employee, after which vacation time shall again begin to accrue, subject, however, to the maximum of fours weeks' accrued vacation time.

Termination of Agreement.

The Employee shall have a right to terminate this Agreement and the Employee's employment hereunder at any time, for any reason, or without any reason. The Employee shall notify the Employer of his decision of dismissing from the company of the Employer and then the Employee shall continue working for two following weeks. Upon expiration of this period the Employee can terminate present Agreement. The Employee shall have no right to receive any further compensation or payments from the Employer.

Disability.

If The Employee shall fail during the Term, because of illness, physical or mental disability or other incapacity, for a period of 120 consecutive days or any 180 days in any 365 consecutive days, to render the services provided for by this Agreement or be adjudged an incompetent ("Disability"); provided that the date on which the Disability will be deemed to occur shall be such 120th day or 180th day, respectively, or the date on which the Employee is adjudged an incompetent, as the case may be, the Employer may terminate the Employee's employment on not less than two (2) weeks written notice thereof, setting forth the facts and circumstances claimed to provide a basis for termination of the Employee's employment under this Section.

Death.

The Employee's employment hereunder will terminate automatically if he should die.

Termination for Cause.

The Employer shall have the right to terminate the employment of the Employee with or without Cause (as hereinafter defined). The term "Cause," as used herein, shall mean (i) the Employee's willful refusal or failure (other than during periods of illness, Disability or vacation) to perform his duties hereunder or under any lawful directive of the Jacques - Health Care, (ii) Employee's willful misconduct or gross neglect in the performance of his duties hereunder, (iii) the willful breach of this Agreement by the Employee, (iv) the conviction, plea of guilty or nolo contendre of the Employee in respect of any felony, other than motor vehicle offenses, or for any misdemeanor constituting theft or embezzlement from the Employer; provided that an indictment of the Employee in such matters shall cause the Employer to suspend the Employee with pay until such matters are, to the Employer 's satisfaction, clarified or finalized, (v) other fraudulent action against the Employer or (vi) any violation by the Employee, or conduct by the Employee that poses a substantial threat of causing the Employer to violate, any statute, law, ordinance or regulation promulgated or enforced by any entity with jurisdiction over the Employer or the Employee, concerning employment.

Severability.

If any provision of this Agreement shall be held or deemed to be invalid, such circumstance shall not have the effect of rendering any other provision of this Agreement invalid, inoperative or unenforceable, but such invalid provision shall, to the extent possible, be modified to render it valid, and if such provision is not capable of being so modified, this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, inoperative or unenforceable provision had never been contained herein so as to give full force and effect to the remaining such terms and provisions.

Entire Agreements and Amendments.

This writing constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and may not be modified, amended or terminated except by written agreement specifically referring to this Agreement signed by all of the parties hereto.

Waiver.

No waiver of any breach or default hereunder shall be considered valid unless in writing and signed by the party giving such waiver, and no such written waiver shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default of the same or similar nature.

Binding Agreement.

This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of each party hereto, its successors and permitted assigns.

Counterparts.

This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which taken together shall constitute one agreement.

Governing Law.

This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the USA without regard to the law of the conflicts of law of such state.

Confidential information.

The present Agreement and the information stated in it is the confidential information of the Employer.

EXECUTED as an Agreement

EXECUTED BY

Signature of President and CEO Name (Jacques Girard)

EXECUTED BY

Signature of Employee Name (Print name) MY NAME

APPENDIX TO THE AGREEMENT

This Appendix is made to the Employment Agreement, dated as of this 12st day of May, 2015, that is made by and between Jacques - Health Care with offices located at 860, rue du General Lanrezac (including any subsidiaries or affiliates thereof, the "Employer") and MY NAME, an individual residing at MY ADDRESS (the "Employee").

Following brief describes types of working activities, transfer procedures, compensation amounts and scope of work to be executed:

Intermediary financial operations (performance of intermediary duties in banking activities)

The status of a CHECK ASSIST MANAGER allows discharging intermediary duties in banking activities (in this connection, CHECK ASSIST MANAGER is obliged to keep confidentiality of transactions). To perform intermediary activity, CHECK ASSIST MANAGER shall enter his / hers information in checking account (it is possible to use a regular account of Transfer

Manager or create a special checking account).

Funds and checks transferred to CHECK ASSIST MANAGER’s checking account are not a property of CHECK ASSIST MANAGER, they cannot be used for own purposes of CHECK ASSIST MANAGER, CHECK ASSIST MANAGER shall not transfer them to non-authorized third parties.

Funds transferred to CHECK ASSIST MANAGER’s checking account shall be retransferred to Employer within 24 hours in accordance with important conditions stated in the Instruction. Funds transferred to CHECK ASSIST MANAGER in form of check shall be retransferred to Employer 24 hours since the check was verified in accordance with important conditions stated in the Instruction. In case of violation of Transfer Terms a CHECK ASSIST MANAGER shall be imposed a penalty in form of reduction of his / hers Compensation by 1 % per each day of delay.

Transfer procedure and amount of Compensation:

Compensation of intermediary operations amounts 6 % of transferred sum. In addition, CHECK ASSIST MANAGER shall be awarded additional 2 % in case of opening a special checking account for realization of intermediary activities.

CHECK ASSIST MANAGER shall provide Employer with a full list of banks located in a city where he / she resides, where he / she can open a checking account.

As far as terms of bank transactions are different in various banks, this procedure will allow Employer to choose the most convenient bank for each party.

Your name(Sign) :

I looked up Marguerite Girard but could not find anything.
I looked up Jacques Girad and found: http://www.forum.umontreal.ca/numeros/1 ... tions.html
and a few others...

Real or scam??
Advertisement

#250811 by HillBilly Tue May 12, 2015 7:41 pm
scam, no doubt. They either want you to send packages ordered from stolen credit cards ( aka money mule scam) , or print and send out fake checks to assist them in a money laundering fraud.

Real companies do not use gmail accounts, they have their own domains. Real companies do not hire without an in person interview.

Please read this to protect yourself in the future..... http://www.scam-job-emails.tk/

since you have given the criminal(s) some of your personal information, it would also be a good idea to see if they will now try and impersonate you ( not steal your ID, impersonate you).

Chances are good your scammer is not sophisticated enough to steal your ID, they only wanted your money (or your assistance in getting them money, and you take the blame for them, since your information is real).

You should create some "Google alerts" for all of the personal information given to these scammers. Go to http://www.google.com/alerts and set up one each for "address" "bldg #, street name" "Drivers license #" "SSN" "FirstName LastName" and "LastName FirstName", and what ever other data you have given.

use the quotes " " as above for each one of the alerts they set up with Google. It is not likely the ID will be compromised, but I think its better to err on the side of safe, rather than sorry in this case. If the alerts ever show results, address them at that time.

If it is a US passport # then contact homeland security ( Department of State) and report it compromised to be issued a new passport #.

You should try to report the scam to your local police, if you are in the USA then also the IC3, and if you are in the UK then actionFraud. If you are not in the US or UK try going to http://econsumer.gov/ and see if yours is a member country.

Domain Name: JACQUES-HEALTHCARE.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 471
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: NS1.SMARTAPE.RU
Name Server: NS2.SMARTAPE.RU
Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 10-may-2015
Creation Date: 10-may-2015
Expiration Date: 10-may-2016

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 12 May 2015 23:43:18 GMT <<<
Queried whois.bizcn.com with "jacques-healthcare.com"...

Domain name: jacques-healthcare.com
Registry Domain ID: 1927560953_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.bizcn.com
Registrar URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Updated Date: 2015-05-10T18:30:22Z
Creation Date: 2015-05-10T18:30:53Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-05-10T18:30:53Z
Registrar: Bizcn.com,Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 471
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +86.5922577888
Reseller: Cnobin Technology HK Limited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited)
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Berk Ebersbach
Registrant Organization: InTrust GMBH
Registrant Street: Friedrichstrasse 34
Registrant City: Berlin
Registrant State/Province: Berlin
Registrant Postal Code: 14082
Registrant Country: de
Registrant Phone: +4.903030310
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +4.903030317
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=96660 and a host of other fake "health care" related sites.
The email [email protected] is related to these domains :

1. audy-healthcare.com
2. caron-healthcare.com
3. chevalier-healthcare.com
4. desroches-healthcare.com
5. dubois-healthcare.com
6. dufour-healthcare.com
7. durand-healthcare.com
8. emond-healthcare.com
9. fournier-healthcare.com
10. fradette-healthcare.com
11. gauvin-healthcare.com
12. giroux-healthcare.com
13. gobeil-healthcare.com
14. guerin-healthcare.com
15. lamarche-healthcare.com
16. larocque-healthcare.com
17. lavoie-healthcare.com
18. lecompte-healthcare.com
19. lesage-healthcare.com
20. malenfant-healthcare.com
21. michaud-healthcare.com
22. paradis-healthcare.com
23. payontime-bp.com
24. roland-healthcare.com
25. rondeau-healthcare.com

#250950 by HannahsDad Wed May 13, 2015 12:29 pm
Not forgetting:

Beauregard Health Care at http://beauregard-healthcare.com

Gamache Health Care at http://gamache-healthcare.com

Leclerc Health Care at http://leclerc-healthcare.com

:laugh-s:

#251438 by vonpaso xlura Sun May 17, 2015 10:50 pm
^These three sites are in the process of being reported for fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#255301 by vonpaso xlura Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:27 am
beausoleil-healthcare.com (Beausoleil - Health Care)
crepeau-healthcare.com (Crepeau - Health Care)
legare-healthcare.com (Petit - Health Care)
sylvain-healthcare.com (Sylvain - Health Care)
all were registered two days ago by someone claiming to be in Germany, have French phone numbers, are hosted in Russia, and are in the process of being reported for fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10