Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#273557 by Bryon Williams Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:34 pm
Subject: Payment request for reservation BC89JK2: 21 Nov 2015 to 19 Dec 2015 - Airbnb

Payment request

1 Studio in London
Property Address:

Belsize Avenue, NW34BN, United Kingdom.
Reservation ID: BC89JK2

Move In Date: 30th November 2015

Move Out Date: 28th December 2015
Tenant/s: 2 Adult

Policy terms and conditions of rental agreement;

Please take a moment to review all policies relating to this rental.

Cancellation policy - 100% refund within 12/24 hours, except Landlord fees.

Payment Policy - Airbnb’s system is designed to make payments between tenant and Landlord as simple and reliable as possible.

Here’s how it works:
- Tenant sends deposit to Airbnb when a property is booked.
- Airbnb releases the funds to Landlord 24 hours after the tenant/s move in.

Payment instructions :

*In order for our system to easily identify your payment please use the following reference "BC89JK2" when performing the transfer no other words, spaces or dashes.

*As soon as the payment has been completed in order to validate your booking reply at this invoice with the payment confirmation.

*Print screen is required for online payment or scanned bank receipt.

*Security deposits help cover accidents that may occur during your stay, missing furniture, a broken window, etc.

*Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.

*The Airbnb Guarantee provides protection for up to £10,000.00.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details :

Bank Name: PKO BANK

Account Holder/Beneficiary: Airbnb Adrian

BIC/Swift Code: BPKOPLPW

IBAN: PL08 1020 4900 0000 8202 3014 9693

Bank Address: Ul Gdańska 76, 85-005, Bydgoszcz, Poland

Billing

ACCOMMODATIONS £1280.00 (£640.00 Security Deposit)
AIRBNB SERVICE FEE (INCLUDES VAT) Fee are covered by Landlord
AIRBNB CONCIERGEBETAPREMIUM GUEST SERVICES - DETAILS BELOW Free

TOTAL £1280.00

THANKS FOR USING AIRBNB

Cancellations must be made until 12 p.m. (Europe Standard Time) on the day indicated in the notice.

For any kind of questions please feel free to contact Airbnb's Customer Support by replying to this email.

© Copyright 20015 - Airbnb

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#273564 by Bryon Williams Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:24 pm
>
> From: Dominic Evans <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: **SHORT LETS **Studio 5 Minutes to Belsize Park Tube - Belsize Avenue NW3
>
> Hello Me,
>
> You have the pictures of it in your attach files. Postal code : NW34BN . Price : 160£/week .
> The studio is still available. This is not a shared!!! I currently live in Poland, I have accepted a 4 year contract job offer in Poland. Because I am out of country we can do the booking/viewing/renting using Airbnb, Inc. services, http://www.airbnb.co.uk .

I agree to rent you my studio . I require one month deposit & one month rent in advance £xx0.00 + £xxx.00 = £xxx0.00. Deposit is fully refundable at the end of your stay.

As I told you in my first e-mail, I am in Poland with my work. Before leaving England I had prearranged the deal with Airbnb Inc. (http://www.airbnb.co.uk ) so my presence in England isn't necessary. The keys and the contract is in their possession.

Once your deposit has been received by Airbnb Inc. they will deliver the keys/contract or an Airbnb agent will meet you at the property address to show you the flat and sign the lease contract with you in my behalf. At this point there might be two possible situations:
1. If you like the property, you can sign the contract (send me one copy) and move-in;
2. Otherwise, Airbnb , Inc. will fully refund your deposit.
>
> The studio is flexible to let up to 4 years, after that my work contract expires and I'll have to get back home eventually. All bills included, electricity and utilities, wi-fi, tv, council tax. We require one month deposit & one month rent in advance.
>
> Before moving forward please answer the questions bellow:
>
> How long do you intend to live in our studio ?
> Smoker?
> How many persons?
> Any references?
> Are you Student? If so, where?
> Employed? If so, where?
> Pets?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Viewing without booking confirmed/paid is not available!
>
> If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
>
> Thank you.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#331493 by Michelle Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:34 pm
Airbnb Inc. <[email protected]>

Through this invoice message we have the pleasure to inform you that your rental request has been approved. Finalize the payment now to make it official. Please find your rental invoice attached on this e-mail!

Once payment has been made reply at this email with the payment confirmation (scanned Bank receipt .jpg or .pdf file).

Thanks,
The Airbnb Team

Payment Information

In order to validate your rental payment has to be sent by direct bank deposit using

our Account information.

How to make payment?

Please deposit the amount £ 1419.00 of booking by direct bank deposit via your bank

or by internet banking to our account to secure the reservation of the property.

Airbnb Inc. Financial Headquarter

Bank Name: Bank of Ireland

Airbnb's Account Holder/Beneficiary: Kolac Budor

Beneficiary address: 2 Church Street Square, Abbeyfeale, Co. Limerick, Ireland

International Account/IBAN : IE92BOFI90413038411358

Branch address: Main St, Abbeyfeale West, Co. Limerick, Ireland

BIC/Swift: BOFIIE2DXXX

Sort Code: 90 41 30

Account number: 38411358

NOTE: In order for our system to easily identify your payment please use the

following reference "RA23Z5BM" when performing the transfer no other words,

spaces or dashes. Once payment has been made reply at this invoice with the

payment confirmation (scanned Bank receipt .jpg or .pdf file).

Confirmation

Once we receive your payment confirmation we will send you the keys to check the

property. You will receive the keys at your address within 48 hours. Payment will be

released to the Owner only after check in is confirmed by the Tenant.

Cancellation Policy

Get to know your landlord and familiarize yourself with the property. We reimbursed

100% if the reservation is canceled and the Tenant consider to decline the rental

after inspection.

Thanks,

The Airbnb Team

Manage communication, rental and payment safely on Airbnb.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#331790 by Michelle Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:50 am

Through this invoice message we have the pleasure to inform you that your rental request has been approved. Finalize the payment now to make it official. Please find your rental invoice attached on this e-mail!

Once payment has been made reply at this email with the payment confirmation (scanned Bank receipt .jpg or .pdf file).

Thanks,
The Airbnb Team

Apartment - Entire home/flat- Fully furnished

Owner information

Sebastian Bowen

Verified ID

Member Since January 2012

Policy terms and conditions of rental agreement:

Payment Policy - Airbnb’s payment system is designed to make transferring money

between international landlords and tenants as simple and reliable as possible.

Here’s how it works:

- Tenants pay Airbnb when they rent a place.

- Airbnb releases the money to Owners 2 days after the Tenants checks the property.

Tenants Payment - Tenants must pay for a renting on the Airbnb platform. To be

covered by the policy you must pay only through our account.

Secure Payment - We offer direct payment by bank transfer via your bank or by

internet banking. Airbnb handles your payment, and we transfer it to your landlord 2

days after you’ve checked in, so you can feel safe in the knowledge that your

payment is in our hands until you’re settled in and happy at the flat you’ve chosen.

Payment Information

In order to validate your rental payment has to be sent by direct bank deposit using

our Account information.

How to make payment?

Please deposit the amount £ 1300.00 of booking by direct bank deposit via your bank

or by internet banking to our account to secure the reservation of the property.

Airbnb Inc. Financial Headquarter

Bank Name: SATA Bank plc.

Airbnb's Account Holder/Beneficiary: Robert Daniel Cojan

Beneficiary address: Tamal, San Giljan, Malta

International Account/IBAN : MT14STBA19116000200050674582494

Branch address: Dragonara Road, St Julian's STJ 3140, Malta

BIC/Swift: STBAMTMT

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.