Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#306299 by dakota6010 Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:08 am
I was looking for part time work, & got an email from a Forwarding Courier saying they saw my resume on Career Builder, & I may be a good fit as a Forwarding Courier. The company is R R Delivery Service, saying they are based out of York,NE. I applied for the position, had a phone interview, & was accepted for the job. I got an email with a link to the website to set up my account, & start receiving packages. A woman named Monica was my "Manager" & was in contact with me every day by phone or on the website. I basically received the packages, took photos of the merchandise, forwarded those photos to R R Delivery Service on the website, destroyed the bill of ladings as per R R Delivery's request, repacked the items, & printed out prepaid USPS postage shipping labels & attached to the packages. I then mailed at the post office & got receipts for each package, scanned the receipts, & forwarded the photos to R R Delivery on the website. There was a 30 day probationary work period before payment of $2500.00 monthly salary. The week of payment to me, there was a link on the website of how I wanted payment made to me, by check, PayPal, direct deposit, or Western Union. Then all of a sudden, the packages stopped coming, & I was locked out of the website. My manager, Monica, returned none of my phone calls. It didn't take long to surmise that this is a Scam operation dealing in shipping stolen goods, as they are all high dollar items such as Iphones, Fit Bits, Pentium Processors, etc.... Shame on me for not red flagging this company, especially when I was told the bill of ladings were always to be destroyed when the goods were repacked & reshipped. But, the work was fun, the monthly money would have been a good part time income to my regular job, & the website seemed very legitimate & professional. But, this company is NOTHING BUT A SCAM OPERATION, & DO NOT go to work for them, no matter how professional or how tempting it sounds. I have reported them to the USPS Inspector General, & the Department of Commerce. They are pro scammers, & probably don't even operate out of the United States, as the address in York,NE is of a residential address. But, they can't run this scam without unsuspecting Forwarding Couriers, so if the word gets out, & nobody takes their phony jobs, they can't run their stolen goods shipping scam. Now, luckily I am only out my time & gas money to go to the post office to mail the packages, but I feel violated, & don't want this to happen to any other honest person, just looking to supplement their income, or to work from home. BEWARE OF R R Delivery Service out of Nebraska, as they are 100% Scammers.
Advertisement

#306301 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:13 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Help others by posting the email addresses, phone numbers used, websites and a couple initial emails you. Please remove your personal information from them prior to posting.

Now, you need to be "Pro-Active" and protect yourself. Go to your local Law Enforcement and tell them you are a victim of an online employment scam. Show them the emails that were sent to you and give them all the information you have.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#308000 by mbdaz1 Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:21 pm
Unfortunately, I saw this post late before I was scammed by this scam company too !! It's almost the exact same thing happening to me ( this is just 1 month from today) !! They sent me an email too that they saw my resume on Career builder ...etc They said in the job announce that they communicate by email but actually , this manager " Monica" only communicate in the website or in the phone and when I was locked out from the website , the fake contract ( 30 days probation period and after , the employee sign the document and see the manager that the employee works for them...) and their FAQ question and some of the shipping information that they said to destroy was left there that I did not print !! I made a research about the website and it is said on google that the website is new, so one should be careful ( but unfortunately, i did my research after being victim) I write this to warn people for this company because it was a TERRIBLE experience and they are laughing at the victim for their malice !! This company should be punished because they steal the identity of vulnerable persons to ship their stolen goods ( that I did not put in my minds...) !! I have already reported to the law enforcement in my local and wait what's going on in this " employment scam " !!
#308009 by Mike Wilson Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:24 pm
Hello mbdaz1.
I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of this crime. Please post the first email that you received including the email address used. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#308337 by mbdaz1 Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:49 pm
[email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: My Name , we are looking for Forwarding Agent (home-based)
To: my email
Date: Monday, August 15, 2016, 2:33 PM

Hello,
My name,

You added your CV on CareerBuilder website.

We are a company providing
logistic and mail delivery services. We are expanding our
staff, hence we are hiring new employees.

We are offering to storage, categorizing, delivery,
re-packaging services to our customers, as well as we
provide various virtual addresses for collecting
correspondence and orders.

We are prepared to hire people with no experience and
teach them. You will not be asked to make investments. We
require your time, patience and wish to learn.

Position: Forwarding Agent

Salary: 2500 at month

PRINCIPAL DUTY

Checking goods*, for performance capacity, defects
and mechanical damages.
Packing the given goods, filling in the acceptance
form, indicating all defects and damages found.
Sending goods to Manager.

All the parcels pass the control in the International
Package Center; we care about your security.

REQUIREMENTS

Basic knowledge of the PC
Basic knowledge of the Internet and e-mail
Basic knowledge of the MS Office or Open Office
Valid DL or ID
Bank account
Digital Camera or Scanner
Team work
Accuracy
Minimum 21 y.o.

WORKING CONDITIONS

Work at your internet-office with mail systems.

WORK PLAN

Receive the correspondence to your residential
address.
Report to our manager about new parcels.
Repack received items following the instructions our
manager will send to you.
Receive prepaid shipping labels.
Fill the forms and papers according to our
manager’s instructions (You will receive the e-mail with
instructions for each parcel).
Send the package out using the specified shipping
method.

To have more information, please reply to an email [email protected]
or just click "Reply" link and we'll get in
touch with you shortly.
#308363 by mbdaz1 Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:36 am
Hello everyone, I called the number that the fake Manager used to call me !! It is this number: 4022605055 !! And there was a voicemail in the message and the company is now called :FN5 COLOR COMPANY !! The voice looks too much to the woman that is used to call me every day for the rr delivery !! BE CAREFUL EVERYONE !! THE SCAMMERS CHANGES THE NAME OF THE COMPANY TO ITS VOICEMAIL. NOW the name of the fake company is " FN5 COLOR COMPANY " TO ATTRACT NEW VICTIMS !!
#308368 by mbdaz1 Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:51 am
The forward address they used to forward are: Maxwell Snyder 460 Copper Drive Suite 062794 Newport DE 19804-9004; Gulnara Klicheva 2080 E 29th St Brooklyn NY 11229-5050; Aleksey Pivovarov 460 Copper Drive Ste 064898 Newport DE 19804 ; Alex Fisher 460 Copper Drive Suite 062796 Newport DE 19804-9004 ; Eriena Munson 321 N Atlantic Blvd Alhambra CA 91801-2218; Gazizova Regina 460 Copper Drive 066416 NewPort DE 19804-9004 !!
#308373 by mbdaz1 Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:53 am
The IP Adress of the scam email : [email protected];[email protected] is 52.38.191.243 !!

Authentication-Results: mta1303.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=sealiferesorthotel.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=sparkpostmail2.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mta193a.sparkpostmail.com) (52.38.191.243)
by mta1303.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Thu, 18 Aug 2016 09:33:47 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=sealiferesorthotel.com; s=scph0616; t=1471512804;
[email protected]
#310284 by Hannah Rif Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:18 pm
I have been scammed before by a company back in 2015 or so. I did the packaging and shipping for about 2 weeks until I was warned by the usps that I may be a victim of fraud.Luckily I was warned before they paid me. I immediately started rejecting the packages and stopped replying to their e-mails and calls, went to my bank and changed my banking info. I filed a complaint too about them. And now, Oct, 2016 I have receieved an e-mail again from RR company, to any one who may become a victim or is one here is there e-mail:

You posted your resume on "Career Builder" website.

We are pleased to present you the vacancy of a Logistics Manager with us at RR Company where we are sure you will thrive in your role and make a significant contribution to the success of the business.

We represent a new but growing company in the field of logistic services.

Please see below the terms and conditions of your job, should you accept this offer letter:
The job we are presenting to you is that of the Logistics Manager in our Logistics Department with the wage of $3500.

The probation period is 1 month and after its end you will also be eligible for bonuses according to your performance.

The duties of the position in brief:
- to log in to your Control Panel everyday and keep it updated;
- to supervise and adjust resources in order to pick up daily deliveries, check them and re-ship them;
- to utilize different reports, summaries, and procedures to supervise workload and to handle issues that take place during the workday;
- to communicate efficiently with co-workers and a supervisor.

Also we are glad to let you know that we are going guarantee you the following coverage: Medical, Dental and Life Insurance as well as regular discounts on holidays and in the restaurants of Groupon.

Preferred qualifications: basic knowledge of Logistics, Microsoft Office and Internet browsers.
In addition, we would like to thank you for taking time for reviewing this information, and if you want to try and make a great contribution to our company then we would like you to confirm your agreement and provide us via e-mail with:

- Your name and surname;
- Your cell phone number.

We are expecting for a fruitful cooperation!
Have a nice day!
#310347 by mbdaz1 Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:44 am
Hello, I received this email this morning and I posted it !
Zip recruiter.com <[email protected]>
to My email oct 26 à 3h25 PM
Hello,

We saw your resume through Zip recruiter.com, But I was unable to confirm your resume by downloading it. A new office is just opening down town your area and we are looking for Personal Assistant to the CEO to start with us, We are offering $35 per hour. Kindly email me your resume to confirm your details and I will tell you more about the job. You can also go to our website to read more about the job.

Regards,
La rose Johnson
Head of Personnel Management
Resource for Online Staffs
Email:[email protected]
Company Name: Telx Law Firm Data Entry

This is the IP address: [74.125.82.67]
#313354 by impossiblyblue Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:26 am
One of my eBay customers just asked to reroute their package to one of the addresses listed here. It is a new customer profile with no reviews. I refreshed after a little and they have three reviews now. The email address registered to the account, name, and username don't really correlated with one another. I guess that isn't a huge signal but the address sure is.

If I confirm they are fraudulent, then I will post username. Until then, just assume this is how they are getting all these units. A bunch of hacked PayPal/eBay accounts.

Happy shopping.
#313355 by Bryon Williams Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:30 am
Keep all your communications within Ebay's mail system.

Only ship to the registered address on ebay/paypal. You will see the address after they pay.

If you have questions call Ebay.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#313356 by Terminator5 Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:53 am
impossiblyblue wrote:One of my eBay customers just asked to reroute their package to one of the addresses listed here. It is a new customer profile with no reviews. I refreshed after a little and they have three reviews now. The email address registered to the account, name, and username don't really correlated with one another. I guess that isn't a huge signal but the address sure is.

If I confirm they are fraudulent, then I will post username. Until then, just assume this is how they are getting all these units. A bunch of hacked PayPal/eBay accounts.

Happy shopping.

You can also private message those details and I can look into it .

Daniel 8 :25