Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#314277 by iendless Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:36 am
impossiblyblue wrote:One of my eBay customers just asked to reroute their package to one of the addresses listed here. It is a new customer profile with no reviews. I refreshed after a little and they have three reviews now. The email address registered to the account, name, and username don't really correlated with one another. I guess that isn't a huge signal but the address sure is.

If I confirm they are fraudulent, then I will post username. Until then, just assume this is how they are getting all these units. A bunch of hacked PayPal/eBay accounts.

Happy shopping.

I just had a ebay buyer with a very odd address.
Copper 460 Drive 076581 Suite
DELAWARE ZIP19804
NEWPORT, FL 32937

"DELAWARE ZIP19804" was on the 2nd line of the address field and "NEWPORT, FL 32937" was on the city,state and zip field.

There is no cooper drive in newport, fl, 32937.

Is this a scammer's address?
Advertisement

#314279 by Tim Atem Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:44 am
I'm gonna say it's a scam - the same Copper address was mentioned earlier in this thread:

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewt ... 0&p=308368

Please post the email with your personal information removed.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#315131 by zkon72 Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:49 pm
i have sold an item on ebay seller has listed address as

460 Cooper St Ste 073641
Bowie, TX 76230

but he wants me to send item

460 Copper Drive Suite 073641
Newport, DE 19804

what you think is it a scam?
#316672 by mkcubs Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:45 pm
Glad I found this site! I have two orders pending with Ebay and Paypal. One is the same address people have mentioned before. The xxxxx is a number I removed so they can't identify my transaction.

460 Copper Dr Ste xxxxx - removed
Newport DE 19804-9004

Why are these people not arrested yet?
#316682 by HannahsDad Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 pm
That 460 Copper Drive Newport DE is a Meest address they use for items to be forwarded to Eastern Europe. The suite number is the customer's identifier.

Meest are a legitimate package forwarding company.

See http://www.meest.us/rus/poslugi/dostavk ... shops.html

#316700 by mkcubs Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 pm
HannahsDad wrote:That 460 Copper Drive Newport DE is a Meest address they use for items to be forwarded to Eastern Europe. The suite number is the customer's identifier.

We had two scam orders from this address before. How do you explain that?

UPDATE: I just saw we had a different scam order from the main address of this Meest company also. The address is:

600 Markley Street
Port Reading, New Jersey 07064
#316716 by Bryon Williams Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:56 pm
^^^^ Did you ship to the buyers address on file with Ebay/Paypal?

ETA: For example the buyer buys on Ebay then directed to Paypal for payment. Ebay/Paypal gives you the shipping address.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#319953 by Miuccia Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:56 pm
Hi everbody here,

I´m an ebay seller from Germany; I found this site when I made some research in relation to a sale that I made some minutes ago: a customer bought pretty expensive shoes from a well known luxury brand (over $300).
As usual I offered a "buy it now" price but also the opportunity to make a price offer (which almost all customers utilize). The customer made his purchase without using this "price offer" option, which is unusual, to say the least.
He paid for them immediately through paypal. The following address is listed on the paypal site:
1394 Willow Creek Ln
Shoreview, MN 55126-8551
but above above this address the user wrote:
Ship to: Vitaliy Hudoerko 460CopperDrive063740 Newport,DE19804
In addition to his purchase the customer sent me an email with the same text:
"Ship to Vitaliy Hudoerko, ..."
Both addresses seem to exist - but I found this address in this threat.
What do you think will happen when I ship the shoes?
#319975 by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:38 am
Bryon Williams wrote:^^^^ Did you ship to the buyers address on file with Ebay/Paypal?

ETA: For example the buyer buys on Ebay then directed to Paypal for payment. Ebay/Paypal gives you the shipping address.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#319990 by Miuccia Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:13 am
No, I did not yet ship the item - but according to ebay/PayPal I would have to, isn´t it?
I think before I ship the parcel I will ask him why he has two addresses on his PayPal site.
#319991 by Tim Atem Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:30 am
No, you don't have to ship it. You need to contact Paypal's Fraud department as it could be a compromised Paypal account! Drop all contact with the fake buyer, contact Paypal directly.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#321641 by Lonnie Bertron Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:38 pm
I believe it is my situation that is being discussed here, my ebay account was hacked. They purchased thousands of dollars worth of computers, cell phones etc. I discovered the issue when I attempted to make a two purchases. The police are as we speak involved in this case. My daughter and I created a second account in order to purchase the clothes I wanted and sent the seller a message explaining that I had attempted to purchase the items earlier but the acct had been hacked therefore, I was making the purchase through my daughters new acct but I was the actual acct holder. I explained this so she did not become alarmed when the fraudulent address from the earlier attempt to purchase, matched my second attempt at purchase at least partially. We used her acct rather then mine because by then I was on the phone with the credit card people, ebay, paypal, and the police. We were worried there could be confusion because the hackers left part of my home address (which was where I needed the items shipped) and added their shipping address to it in order to have items they purchased sent where they wanted. Since they left part of my actual address, I was sure the seller would realize my shipping address on the second acct was similar to the first, which was by now in the hands of ebay and an alert would have been set up on the acct in order to alert potential sellers that the acct had been hacked. One of the sellers kept insisting I created a fraudulent acct when I attempted to find out when my order would be arriving (yet she mailed me the shirt). This has been a terrible experience, 360 Copper Drive, Delaware according to the officer is a drop place used by the thieves and not an actual residence. That is my understanding at this point. The name they used on my acct was VERA YAKOVLEVA. If anyone finds out more information about this criminal I would be very grateful to know. Sadly it seems it is much easier to steal a persons information than it is to rectify the problems they create. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I was so confused, I thought it was a mistake made by ebay so I attempted to just fix my information to what it was supposed to be. I knew my card was good, so I kept trying to make these purchases which made everything more confusing as to which purchases were fraudulent. Lessons learned, but I will never again use ebay before morning coffee.
#321692 by Terminator5 Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:50 am
HannahsDad wrote:That 460 Copper Drive Newport DE is a Meest address they use for items to be forwarded to Eastern Europe. The suite number is the customer's identifier.

Meest is a registered company but they seem to be under fire from quite a few places .

When I hear the word reshipping the hairs stand up on the back of my head . Their sole existence seems to be circumventing fraud protection from shipping to certain countries.

Their whole operation is as an intermediary for parcels going overseas . It flies in the face of Logic . Why pay for a package to from point A to point B and than on to point C . This is the same argument I have used to dissuade Reshipping Scam Victims . The cheapest and best Shipping route is always from point A to Point C.

They are nothing more than a fake USA address for overseas thieves . Whether It be by incompetence or complicity . Deceiving small business in the USA who would never do business with these people or countries , if it weren't for the US Address .

Daniel 8 :25