Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#322114 by Michelle Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:21 pm
Suchart Teinpothong <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Michelle

I saw your investment opportunity listed online (LinkedIn) and I'm reaching out to know if this project is still available to investors. I would be glad to discuss this with you. Kindly send me any relating documents and financial projections regarding your offer for review with my investment team. I look forward to your response. Cheers!

Regards,

Suchart Teinpothong

<logo.png>

Credo International Co., Ltd.
794 Udomsuk (Sukhumvit 103) Road,
Bangna, 10260 Bangkok, Thailand.

Suchart Teinpothong <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Michelle

I acknowledge receipt of your response and I am interested to take this conversation further, the model I propose is to provide the required funding for the businesses/project for an interest rate to be fixed after negotiations while I hold equity on assets till investment is fully repaid.

I have available liquid funds for investment financing to and have successfully financed 4 projects since I started but I am more comfortable with a loan/debt finance agreement as a private not corporate entity. I do full disclosure on my side, and should it work out between us, I will present you my security details and also proof of funding capability from my bank, going forward. I am only interested in my annual interest accruals, which whenever you miss a payment, the next payment shall be paid as a compound interest. Full terms and conditions would be presented with MOU after reviewing the project and we have concluded negotiations.

For over four decades I have been in charge of several successful businesses and I am still active even till date. I started my company Credo International from the scratch, initially dealing on chemical sales before we expanded into manufacturing & production and subsequently into clothing, paints, petrochemicals and construction etc. Our factory is at 794 Udomsuk Road, Bangna, 10260 Bangkok, Thailand. Asides this, I have been investing in property as a speculator, considering our revenue returns in the last financial year our balance sheet looks pretty robust. Reason why I have expanded into other markets and making private investments in other sectors, so far I have financed several other projects across different sectors and they are currently doing good.

Please find attached my standard terms sheet, I will await your confirmation if my investment model suits you then we will proceed with negotiations -interest rate, choice of collateral and maturity- when we have become comfortable with each other. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender, CIC Paints and Credo International Group does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Domain Name: CICPAINTS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1937945865_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-06-14T12:28:10Z
Creation Date: 2015-06-12T17:22:31Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-06-12T17:22:31Z

Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303

Advertisement