Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#366943 by Mike Wilson Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:35 am
www.autotrans-ltd.com
Fake shipping / escrow company

Telephone: +44 (0)1983419710
Mobile Phone: +44 (0)7578076207
Fax: +44 (0)1983210932
E-Mail: [email protected]

Please post the emails that asked for the money to be transferred. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

Domain Name: AUTOTRANS-LTD.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2264673144_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-05-18T10:43:16Z
Creation Date: 2018-05-18T10:41:41Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-05-18T10:41:41Z

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#372336 by kazzza38 Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:20 pm
It seems that the same people on here are still scamming, but using Auto Trans LTD. http://autotrans-ltd.co.uk
Using the address as: Address:
12 Dodnor Park, Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 5XE ( which is actually a window company)
I saw a camper van for sale on ebay. (eBay item number:273390280613) and at present, it is still on ebay.
Emails that follows after trying to contact them for a week.
On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 7:55 PM
Hi thank you for getting back to me. We have been trying to get in contact for a week. We are interested in coming to look at the camper. When are you free? We live about 2 hours away.
Kind regards

Their reply
Hi, and i am so sorry for my delayed response,here you have attach all the photos of my motorhome,you have to know that is in great condition,was my father who bought it from new in June 1997.Having provided years of faithful service to the family, we have now (reluctantly) decided to let it go to a new home.There is a full file of receipts, manuals, service history etc. and there are two full sets of keys (plus the master). The motorhome will come with an MOT until 29th May 2019,68092 miles.It is absolutely ready to go, with all the usual accessories, gas bottles, electric hook up etc. They will even include the cutlery, crockery etc. if required. The layout is great and very flexible, with the toilet (modern Thetford, cassette type), basin and full shower cubicle at the rear. Central kitchen, with the full cooker/ hob opposite the sink and ample prep. surfaces and cupboards. The fridge works on battery, mains or gas, as does the (new) water heater. There is a very efficient gas heater with blown air central heating. The dining table folds flat and is stowed in the side of the wardrobe. The L shaped seating has a slide out frame which converts it to a double bed and there is also a fixed (and comfortable),the cam belt has been changed twice already (purely precautionary and usually as part of a full service preceding a continental trip !). The tyres are good quality and have only covered a couple of thousand miles having been changed in 2013. Not shown in the pictures, is a twin bicycle rack which fixes to the back.
I am at my sister in Sweden because of my health problems and i left the motorhome at the company to take care of the transaction.The car is still in UK at a shipping company http://autotrans-ltd.co.uk/ and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party.If you have any questions feel free to email me.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Lisa Sherly

My reply:
Hi Lisa
We would like to have a look at the motor home, how do we go about it? Preferably tomorrow. We live in the UK and on the listings it say the camper is in Ipswich which 2 hours away.
Kind regards

Their reply:
Like i said in my previous email the car is at the shipping company http://autotrans-ltd.co.uk/ and it will be better for both if the transaction will be done through them, due to the fact i'm overseas and I can not meet with you in person.They will be the third, objective party involved in the transaction. This way you will actually pay for the car after you receive and test it, because the shipping company will hold the funds in an Escrow and release it to me only after you receive and decide to keep the car.
In order to complete this deal the payment must be sent to Auto Transport. As soon as they receive the payment will notify me to start with delivery.After that you will receive all information about delivery so you can be able to track your shipment online.shipping company will hold your payment until you receive and inspect the car (you have 5 days for inspection) If you will find the smallest problem with the car you will ship it back on my expense and Auto Transport will send you your full amount back.The estimated delivery time is 2-3 working days.
If you decide to buy the car,please include the following information in your next email. -Full Name;-Shipping Address (postal code,full address)-Phone Number
For more details please call the shipping company.
Thank you

Regards,
Lisa

I am glad that I did my research else i would have been out of pocket by £7,250.00
#379221 by DJ1266 Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:42 am
Afternoon,

I wish I’d found this site sooner as unfortunately I got conned by these people and the bank have today told me I won’t get my money back after two months of waiting :cry: , I hope these people get caught soon before too many others get stung, this has all been reported to the police etc but still nothing is being done to stop them.
#380751 by P@ul@ Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:42 am
They are using a new website which is http://express-cargo.co.uk/
The leady name is Sarah Grey and the contact number is:
12 Dodnor Park
Newport
Isle of Wight
PO30 5XE

TEL: +44 (0) 7999959326
Fax: +44 (0) 1983210916

They are fake!! They are not shipping company at all!
Please do not use them!
We try to purchase a car from ebay and they said about Escrow etc. they are taking the money and car never come!
#382121 by Almost Famous Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:14 pm
So grateful to the posts here about this! I registered purposely to hopefully help the next person..

Car on eBay seemed too good to be true. Received the same "I'm at sister's in Sweden'..

Here is the latest email they ate using:

[email protected]

The irony is, I did an online car check first, and there was outstanding finance on it. I rang the car finance company up and was advised to contact the vendor as I would be pleasantly surprised! This made me think it was more legit, but was obviously just coincidence, as it was before I'd contacted the seller through eBay!

So annoying they're allowed to get away with this! Please don't fall for it.

P.S. the 'third party' was express shipping solutions co uk. Can't believe i nearly fell for this! The car was a Ford Kuga (well under-priced).
#382533 by Kaylaxx04 Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:51 am
They just tried this with my husband, they had a motorbike for sale on eBay 6k cheaper than it should be.
Told him that he had to pay half now and half after he received the bike, they said they was in Sweden at his sisters waiting for throat surgery where he would need the money to pay for the surgery.
Total scam the eBay account has now been removed and also they used the email mailto:[email protected]
Beware! They are still doing this!
#384194 by Stone_turner Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:29 pm
The Mitsubishi Outlander have 52,500 miles is in excellent working conditions, no scratches or dents,no accident. II am the second owner. t has full Mitsubishi service history. HPI clear. I moved to my sister in Sweden and i left the car at the company to take care of the transaction.The car is still in UK at a shipping company www.Express-Shipping-Solutions.co.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party. 

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Thank you

Name used Alison Graham , eBay ad today 14/04/2019
#384296 by Terminator5 Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:53 pm
Can you post a link to the fraudulent EBay ad .

Thanks

Daniel 8 :25
#384594 by Morg054 Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:49 pm
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-Ford-Kuga ... 1438.l2649 presently listed on ebay

Hi, I need an address to view before I buy, I have cash waiting, the reference/ tracking number you provided does not correlate to anything on the shipping agents website

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Apr 2019, at 15:10, Alison graham <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Keith,

The 2012 Ford Kuga is available and the final price is £5,850.I am the registered owner and i have all documents.This car is in excellent working conditions,ONLY 51,000 miles,no scratches or dents, no accident, no hidden defects. HPI clear. It has full Ford service history. I am the second owner. MOT due 4 April 2020

I moved to my sister in Sweden and i left the car at the company to take care of the transaction.The car is still in UK at a shipping company http://www.Express-Shipping-Solutions.co.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party. Tracking number - T15HB3D6YG

Thank you

Alison graham <[email protected]>
Tue 23/04/2019 20:06
Hi,

The car is at the shipping company http://www.Express-Shipping-Solutions.co.uk and it will be better for both if the transaction will be done through them, due to the fact i'm not local I can not meet with you in person.They will be the third, objective party involved in the transaction. This way you will actually pay for the car after you receive and test it, because the shipping company will hold the funds in an Escrow and release it to me only after you receive and decide to keep the car.

In order to complete this deal the payment must be sent to Express Shipping. As soon as they receive the payment will notify me to start with delivery.After that you will receive all information about delivery so you can be able to track your shipment online.shipping company will hold your payment until you receive and inspect the car (you have 5 days for inspection) If you will find the smallest problem with the car you will ship it back on my expense and Express Shipping will send you your full amount back.The estimated delivery time is 1-2 working days.

If you decide to buy the car,please include the following information in your next email.
-Full Name;
-Shipping Address (postal code,full address)
-Phone Number

Thank you

Hi, Unfortunately I have not made myself clear on the purchase of this vehicle, or , you are deliberately trying to scam me.
I,or anyone else for that matter, would not pay for a vehicle without seeing it first, to ascertain it is as described, so unless I can arrange to view this vehicle with out paying for it first, I will be declining the purchase of this vehicle.
I have asked that the for sale details, and correspondence to be investigated by my legal representatives and those of Ebay as a case of fraudulently trying to obtain money by deception.
I have further requested that the shipping company be subjected to the same criminal investigation :laugh-s:
#384606 by Terminator5 Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:59 pm
Thanks for posting additional information on this scam . Their fake EBay advert is dead but their fraud website is still alive .

Your post will help warn other potential victims of this scam .

#395967 by VicP Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:14 pm
Hi,
Thankfully I came across this page. They have a current ad running on eBay which I’ve now reported.
I had been sent almost identical emails to the ones above.
The name Alison Graham was used.

The 2011 Mitsubishi Shogun is available and the final price is £6,000.I am the registered owner and i have all documents.This car is in excellent working conditions,ONLY 69,500 miles,no scratches or dents, no accident, no hidden defects. HPI clear. It has full Mitsubishi service history. MOT due 23 June 2020

I moved to my sister in Sweden and i left the car at the company to take care of the transaction.The car is still in UK at a shipping company www.Express-Shipping-Solutions.co.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party. All the documents are at the shipping company and come with the car

Thank you

The car is at the shipping company www.Express-Shipping-Solutions.co.uk and it will be better for both if the transaction will be done through them, due to the fact i'm not local I can not meet with you in person.They will be the third, objective party involved in the transaction. This way you will actually pay for the car after you receive and test it, because the shipping company will hold the funds in an Escrow and release it to me only after you receive and decide to keep the car.

In order to complete this deal the payment must be sent to Express Shipping. As soon as they receive the payment will notify me to start with delivery.After that you will receive all information about delivery so you can be able to track your shipment online.shipping company will hold your payment until you receive and inspect the car (you have 5 days for inspection) If you will find the smallest problem with the car you will ship it back on my expense and Express Shipping will send you your full amount back.The estimated delivery time is 1-2 working days.

If you decide to buy the car,please include the following information in your next email.
-Full Name;
-Shipping Address (postal code,full address)
-Phone Number

Thank you

Here is the advert:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 1851261294
#395970 by Terminator5 Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:56 pm
Thanks for posting the latest information on this scam . Someone will look into it .

#395971 by Photosensitive Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:50 pm
Express Shipping Solutions at http://express-shipping-solutions.co.uk

145 Elliot Street, Glasgow, G3 8EX
Phone Number: +44 (0) 141 628 9937
Phone Number: +44 (0) 754 1247444

+44 07565061700
[email protected]

Domain name: express-shipping-solutions.co.uk
Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 31-Jan-2019
Registrar:
Internet Domain Services BS Corp t/a Internet.bs [Tag = IDS-BS]
URL: http://internetbs.net
Relevant dates:
Registered on: 31-Jan-2019
Expiry date: 31-Jan-2020
Last updated: 31-Jan-2019
Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.
Name servers:
ns3.libertyvps.net
ns4.libertyvps.net