Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#337601 by HannahsDad Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:05 pm
Al Bassam Investment Co. WLL at http://www.albassaminvestment.com

Originally reported here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=143765

Stolen identity.
The real company can be contacted on +973 17500111

Al Bassam Investment Co. WLL was established in April 2001, and a leading award winning Bahrain based Investment company to provide Investment solutions to the business world. We specialize in identifying wealth building opportunities in the entire sectors.

The company is staffed with professional financial expertise and business analysts to provide the full spectrum of financial services to our clients. Our client's success will inevitably lead to the success of Al Bassam Investment Co. WLL. Our business was founded with this principle in mind and so client satisfaction has become an absolute priority. If we adhere to these principles we will continue to grow as a business while cementing our position as a go to source for wealth building opportunities.

Chairman's Message
Years of of dedicated and relentless efforts have lifted Al Bassam Investment Co. WLL to enviable heights, both in its diversified portfolios of investments and in its vast clientele. Today, Al Bassam Investment Co. WLL assets are well diversified across 23 countries, 9 sectors and wide spectrum of Assets classes including Private Equities, Real Estate and Fixed Income. When we founded Al Bassam Investment Co. WLL, our vision was to create a pioneer financial and investment services group covering the whole Middle East and the world at large, backed with strong partners and a world class team of experienced financial professionals, offering the finest services in investment solutions, securities brokerage, asset management and financial research/advice. In 2010, Al Bassam Investment Co. WLLwent through a major organizational and capital restructuring that positioned Al Bassam Investment Co. WLL firmly in the investment sector.

Bahrain Financial Harbour,
West Tower, King Faisal Highway P.O. Box 5441, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Mail Us [email protected]
[email protected]

Created anonymously 24th May 2017 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#342031 by RedHawk Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:10 am
Another company name and website linked to the same Bahrain investment company

Arab International Insurance Co.
www.arabinternationalinsurance.com

WHOIS INFO
Important Dates
Updated Date: 2017-08-01
Created Date: 2017-05-25
Registrar Expiration Date: 2018-05-25

Mr. Halabi Nahid
Chief Underwriting Manager
[email protected]
#342924 by Graham0jack Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:38 am
Mod Note: This post was made the scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how low these criminals will go to steal from their innocent vicitms.

HELLO, I'M GRAHAM FROM, TEMPE (AZ), I CAN'T GIVE SO MUCH INFO HERE AS NECESSARY BUT WILL DRIVE TO THE POINT. I AM POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND I MADE RECENTLY ON A TRIP I HAD AND HIS BUSINESS. PERSONALLY I DON'T THINK DR. MUHANNA NURIN NABIL AND HIS TEAM AT AL BASSAM HOLDINGS ARE WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN PAINTED TO BE. I RECENTLY MET WITH MR. KAMAL KANAAN WHO IS AN EXECUTIVE MEMBER OF AL BASSAM HOLDINGS AND WAS SUPRISED TO HEAR THE REAL STORY ABOUT HIS FIRM. HE TOLD ME THAT THEIR WEBSITE WAS CLONED BY SOME WEB HACKERS WHO USED THEIR COMPANY NAME TO CON UNSUSPECTING VICTIMS FROM MONIES OF DIFFERENT RANGES ALL IN A BID TO PROVIDE A LOAN PORTFOLIO. THESE HACKERS LINKED HIS COMPANY AL BASSAM HOLDINGS TO ANOTHER SIMILAR ENTITY AL BASSAM INVESTMENT CO WLL AND IT WAS TAKEN AS A STOLEN INDENTITY. HOWEVER, BOTH COMPANIES ARE IN BAHRAIN AND EVER SINCE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO REACH OUT TO POTENTIAL PARTNERS AS THEY MANAGE ALREADY EXISTING ONES IN THEIR PORTFORLIO. MR. KAMAL AND DR. MUHANNA ARE BOTH EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE HELPED COMPANIES IN THE GULF REGION GET BACK TO THEIR FEET THROUGH FINANCING, MAJORLY THROUGH THE SUKUK PROGRAM INITIATED BY THE BAHRAIN GOVERNMENT. IN THIS LITE I WISH TO SOLICITE AND ENCOURAGE POTENTIAL PARTNERS TO PROCEED WITH ALL NEGOTIATIONS. TO CLEAR ALL DOUBTS I ADVICE YOU VISIT MR. KAMAL AT HIS HOME IN BFH WEST TOWER. I KNOW IT MAY SOUND BLURRY BUT I'M NOT A LONE WITNESS, I HAVE GONE FOR A MEETING AND I AM CONVINCED THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE RESPONSIBLE AND REPUTABLE BUSINESS MEN.