Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#338577 by Jheck Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:14 am
Hi there!

I met a guy from the internet and we became friends then lovers later on. He said hes working as a seaman and when they dock in poland he said that he will buy some stuff for me. I said ok and then he informed me that there's a money also that he included in the package GBP 30000. I started to get suspicious because we didnt see each other yet and he entrusted me with that kind of money. After 2 days back, someone call me from india, hes claiming that hes from blue sky courier cargo and my package is on hold with the customs and needs $ 500 for them to release. They send me a receipt of the package but still having a doubt.

I told the sender everything and i told him i couldn't provide any money but he's making all the excuses that he can.

I'm not sure if this is scam or fraud?

But can someone tell me if the blue sky express is a legit cargo ( because i checked it online)

Please I need some help and answers.

Thanks!!!
Advertisement

#338578 by Tim Atem Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:17 am
It's a scam. He is not real, there is no package, they're just looking to steal your money.

What email addresses and phone numbers are they using?

Can you post some of the emails with your personal information removed?

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#338579 by Jheck Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 am
Thanks!

He is Austin Patrick from tagged. Hes 45 yrs old and said he is a Seaman. ++447708458599

Blue Sky Courrier is +919971149618

We communicate through whats app only.

But i have given them my home address? what to do in this matter?
#338598 by Mike Wilson Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:25 am
The best thing to do now is to stop all communications with the scammer without telling him that you know it is a scam. Block or ignore all messages and telephone calls and he will go away and look for another victim.

Please post the link to the courier company website.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#339976 by P9256 Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:38 pm
They have scammed me I've found out this same person. Has tricked me into giving them money. First saying it was stuck at customs then Saying that the uk embassy was going to come arrest me if I didn't hand money over Because of the package I was being sent had money inside which was over 50,000 not gifts like I thought which I knew nothing about I've been targeted by them I wish I knew sooner before I handed over any money
#341722 by Agatha Tan Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:19 am
Hi there

Recently I also mey a guy thru onlines. It was happened with the same case.

He is Phyliss Lee from U.S. He is 35 yrs old and said he is a Seaman. Working in shipping company. Telephone number is +18638447012

Only provide Blue Sky Courrier receipt and no consignment number provided.

We communicate through whats app only.

Please be careful of this guy.
#369595 by Angie0505 Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:39 pm
Hi the same thing happened to me only his name was Philip David said he was a captain on a ship an when he reaches Poland he would send some stuff for me 2 days after I got a message via WhatsApp saying to send $500 USD to clear the package in India through bluesky.....