Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#342035 by Mike Wilson Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:14 am
Ora Financial Bank <[email protected]>:

Att:

We can issue the Visa Card to you for International withdraw( World wide). You will have to pay for Card process with amount $120, and after this payment the DHL will deliver the Card to you in person over there in Egypt at your address.

Your sincerely,

Hassan Abdulrahman OLUSANUMI
Manager Ora Financial
Online Account Department,
http://orafinancial.com

......................................................................................................................................................................................................
This message, including any attachment, is exclusively sent to the indicated addressees and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you receive it by mistake, please inform immediately the sender about it and to destroy it without opening it or reading it. Any copy, distribution, preservation, not authorized use is forbidden. Any electronic message is susceptible to alteration and may contain errors or viruses. ORA FINANCIAL disclaims all liability for damage caused by this e-mail.

Associated fake shipping company

Subject: payment

To:

The payment of $3,280 confirmed. $2,800 from Syria + $480 from you( Doaa), We shall move today. Our Diplomat will call you upon arrive at Cairo Air port and you will remaining $3,500

Yours in service,

Online America Delivery Company
Mr. Daniel Owolabi Opa

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#342036 by Mike Wilson Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:19 am
See the below details to send the money,

Name of Receiver : Mohamed Alain Sanou
City: LOME
Passport N° : EB005982
Yours in service,
Online America Delivery Company
Mr. Daniel Owolabi Opa

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#342040 by Mike Wilson Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:50 am
Fadila Ahmed Al Abdulla <[email protected]>:
[email protected]

I have try all my ability to raise the remaining $3,090 but failed, all I can afford is 2,800$ remaining $590. At this stage you can see I have done all my effort. Kindly do your best to raise the remaining $590.

In the morning, i will send the 2,800$, and you send the 590$. Waiting for your prompt reply.
Regards,

It is ALWAYS a scam