Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#342190 by HannahsDad Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:38 pm
Johnson Financial Consulting at https://www.johnsonfinancialconsulting.com

Get Registry and financial information about a business in Japan
http://www.info-clipper.com/en/company/ ... an.jp.html

Johnson Financial Consulting is an internationally recognized wealth management firm operating independently and headquartered in Tokyo, delivering unique and perceptive solutions to our clients around the globe. Established in 2010, over the years we have internalized and embraced a pragmatic approach, understanding that each of our clients holds different objectives and requires bespoke strategies in relation to their position.

At Johnson Financial Consulting, we offer a wide range of investment services, from asset management to retirement planning, providing a professional client-based strategy to help you reach your objectives. Our experienced team of analysts and planners deliver intelligent insight into market opportunities and help you manage your finances by increasing efficiency and through diversification of interests.

Established in 2010, Johnson Financial Consulting has built an international reputation for market perception and client success. Since our founding, we have been delivering extensive financial planning to our client base, which consists of individual investors, families, trusts and multinational corporations.

Johnson Financial Consulting
Hibiya Kokusai Building 2-3 Uchisaiwai-cho 2-chome Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0011
+81 3 4590 2755
[email protected]

Created in 2006 for 12 years but repurposed May 2017

Advertisement

#367160 by Shafted Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:19 pm
WATERMARK SECURITIES INC recently contacted me and the guys on this site saw it was a scam immediately :=)

Now JOHNSON FINANCIAL CONSULTING JOHNSONFINANCIALCONSULTING.COM have been contacting me with a similar story about buying my old, most probably worthless shares, as a tax write off for some of their clients :yikes:

Johnson Financial Consulting
Hibiya Kokusai Building
2-3 Uchisaiwai-cho 2-chome
Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo 100-0011
+81 3 4590 2755
[email protected] :bondage: