Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#344796 by Mike Wilson Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:59 pm
Prasit Kovilaikool [email protected]

This is to acknowledge that my Advisory team and I have evaluated and consider deem viable of your business project. Meanwhile, I shall provide you with my investment funding term sheet that states more about my terms and conditions to supply more information and knowledge about Thai Investments Aboard or Outward Foreign Direct Investments.
My main focus is however offering for your business project at the interest rate of 5% per annum with the interest rate and principle loan amount calculated and paid annually for a period 10 years including a grace period of 1 year.
Upon making provision for my funding term sheet, My Attorney has asked you to provide me with the below listed information;
* COMPANY NAME
* COMPANY ADDRESS
* PROJECT OWNER'S NAME
* PROJECT TITLE
* PROJECT AMOUNT REQUIRED IN USD
Kindly respond with these required details to enable my Attorney proceed.

Regards,

Prasit Kovilaikool

Gentlemen,
As a foreigner seeking funding from me who is from Thailand, you are required to procure a Thai business project registration clearance papers. Thai investments abroad, also known as “Outward Foreign Direct Investments,” have come in the focus while the domestic industry lags behind the stated targets. However, Thai-foreign business project registration clearance papers and requirements should be carefully observed.
If you read Thailand's recent history, you will see that some leaders where laundering money overseas which made the military to overthrow the sitting government and take over. A lot of measures have been put to place in this regards and it is not my fault that this things are like this. As a Thai citizen, i must uphold my country's laws if am to successfully do anything that involves either Maximum or Minimum funds.
Thai trade and investment corporate division is in charge of putting checks and balance in this procedure. Making sure that those foreign companies follow the right process which is connecting with the Thai local compliance officer with his expertise and instructions, You will get served. Please note that this process was newly approved, that is why you won't find much information on it. So if truly you wish to form this partnership with me and also receive the required investment funds for the implementation of this presented exciting project, I would advise you ensure those documents are made available after reviewing and signing the agreement which i am attaching with this email herein.
It is just like saying, give me a loan and your countries law supports it but the borrower needs to prove that he has the capacity of secure the funds, invest and return back to the lender on the agreed terms of the contract. The registration documents are backup to legitimize the deal and make sure it is going to the rightful people and it will be used to implement the project simple. I hope you get all the points now.
Lastly, I have attached the investment agreement for you to review and sign.
Looking forward to doing this deal on our agreed terms, it will help us expedite.
Warm regards,
Prasit Kovilaikool

Another player in the same scam.

BUSINESS PROJECT INVESTMENT COMPLIANCE [email protected]
+66 (0) 638-2646-65

THAI BUSINESS PROJECT REGISTRATION CLEARANCE FOR "OUTWARD FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENTS"

Respected Sir,

I humbly apologize for my late response, I received your email right after Thai business closing hours so i couldn't revert immediately, Today i have been in court since morning for a big case i am handling.
Sequel to your request, below is the detailed information and engagement for your review.

Thai investments abroad, also known as “Outward Foreign Direct Investments,” have come in the focus while the domestic industry lags behind the stated targets. However, Thai-foreign business project registration clearance papers and requirements should be carefully observed.

Not only Thailand’s well-known public companies act as a global player when investing in foreign companies as joint venture partner or financial investor. Even international conglomerates use their Thai affiliate company as the perfect vehicle for outward foreign direct investments. External business partners should, therefore, know the legal and regulatory requirements and tax structuring aspects of a Outward Foreign Direct Investments.

Explaining further, this law was created to;

1. Put in check some Thai businessmen/women who has been found to launder money abroad with oversea companies; this mostly happened during the uprising that brought the military junta into government. You must agree with me that this is common in third world countries. So appropriate documentation and paperwork are being required to put all records right, have the project owner's data in the trade and investment database, making sure that the oversea company will engage in the project that is being funded.

2. To secure any investment made abroad by any Thai investor or any investment company whose funds are Thai origin and transaction is handled by a Thai bank.

3. An authorization must take place before such transaction can be solidified. That is, when you obtain this paperwork, the investor will be required to submit a transfer request to his bank, including your Thai-foreign business project registration clearance papers to check the validity of the deal and then issue an authorization letter to the transfer performing bank to go ahead and complete such transaction.

4. It is believed that some unscrupulous people use this means to obtain funds for other activities not purposely for investment, so registering your business project will guarantee that you have legitimized the existence of your project and your company is credible to obtain investment funds from a Thai investor.

However in completing the inquired Thai-foreign business project registration clearance process, Find attached with this email following legal compliance requirements. Read carefully and follow up instructions accordingly.

Furthermore, the inquired Thai-foreign business project registration clearance process shall cost you a total sum of $3,720.14, in accordance with the Thai trade and investment corporate division's approved regulatory charges. I will forward to you the payment reference information and instructions once you have submitted all legal compliance requirements as instructed. Time frame for the entire registration process is hereof given to be Two (2) business days.

Copies of complete Thai-foreign business project registration clearance papers as processed and endorsed will be sent in two forms. Soft-copies and Hard-copies; Soft-copies shall be emailed to you via:[email protected] upon completion of the registration process while Hard-copies will be couriered to your submitted mailing address through our registered courier post -Thailand.
Wanna Honghannarong S.
Thai investment Compliance/Legal Compliance Officer
Bangkok 10240-Thailand
Tel:+66 (0) 638-2646-65

Email:
[email protected]
Email2:[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement