Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#363983 by Frederich Deer Mon May 07, 2018 2:30 pm
Hello ,
There is a person who pretend to be in Finland this time, selling a Jaguar on Autoscout24 and he pretend to be a doctor. His fake clinic is http://www.karensa-hospitalcenter.eu/ . He asked me to agree to use an escrow transport company : http://www.iclear-europa.eu . This fake escrow has been used so many times with with diferent domain names. I am not allowed to come and see that Vehicle. The iClear Escrow asked me to pay 30% deposit from the price to their account which is opened to UK, not Finland., and have a personal and Not business name. Don't fall in this scam and don't use this escrow fake company !
The scammer is :
Dr. Kuun Rakani Karensa - CEO & OWNER
Karensa Hospital Center - Medical Clinic
Advertisement

#364160 by Mike Wilson Wed May 09, 2018 8:09 pm
Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The websites are in the process of being reported for fraud.

Hallo und vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse,

immer noch vorhanden, das Fahrzeug ist in einwandfreiem Zustand, unfallfrei. Mein Ex-Schwager hat fur mich die Anzeige in die Zeitung und Internet Platformen Inseriert also Ich Entschuldige mich falls er nicht auf Ihre Anrufe Geantwortet hat, Ich werde Ihnen auch meine Personlisches Telefonnummer geben so das wir auch am Telefon Direkt sprechen koennen.
So, Jetzt zuruck zum Fahrzeug.. es ist ein Deutsches Fahrzeug. Das Fahrzeug ist in Deutschland auf meinen Namen registriert.
Ich bin Arzt (Kardiologe) und ich war auch in Deutschland 16 Jahre geheiratet, in dieser Zeit habe ich auch das Fahrzeug gekauft. Ich bin auch Oldtimer-Sammler es ist mein Hobby und in meiner Sammlung habe ich Sieben weitere Oldies. Ich komme aus Oulu, Finnland und nach meine Scheidung arbeite Ich jetzt wieder in meine Klinik und bin nach Hause zurückgekehrt und Das Fahrzeug habe ich mitgenommen. Hier in Oulu brauche ich dieses Fahrzeug nicht und nutze dieses Fahrzeug nicht mehr. Weil ich keine Steuern zahlen möchte, habe ich beschlossen, es zu verkaufen. Außerdem nach meine Scheidung bringt mir das Fahrzeug nur Schmerzhafte Erinnerungen also das Fahrzeug muss weg.Ich hopfe Sie verstehen meine Situation und auch das Grund fur der gutten Preis.
Also, der gegenwärtige Ort des Fahrzeuges ist Oulu, Finnland. Aufgrund meiner Arbeit ist es für mich schwierig, mit dem Fahrzeug nach Deutschland zu kommen. Wenn Sie das Fahrzeug kaufen möchten, können Sie es persönlich abholen und Bar Bezahlen oder, wenn das zu kompliziert ist, kann das auch ein fremdes Unternehmen erledigen.

Der Kauf über das Unternehmen ist sehr einfach. Ich schreibe dem Unternehmen einen Auftrag aus und sie wickeln alles ab. Das Unternehmen befördert das Fahrzeug an Ihre Adresse und Sie haben 14 Tage Zeit, das Fahrzeug auszuprobieren und alle Dokumente zu prüfen. Wenn Ihnen das Fahrzeug nicht gefällt, können Sie den Auftrag Ihrerseits ohne jegliche Verpflichtung ablehnen. Das Unternehmen bringt mein Fahrzeug auf meine Kosten zurück. Transportkosten und die weiteren Projektausgaben werden von mir bezahlt. Sie werden nür der Preis für das Fahrzeug und nichts besonders bezahlen.Der Transport dauert etwa 4-5 Tage.

Ich warte auf Ihre baldige Antwort.
PS: In Anhang finden Sie auch die Bilder von Fahrzeug.
Für weitere Fragen stehe ich Ihnen jederzeit gern zur Verfügung.
Falls Sie Interesse haben kann Ich Ihnen auch genau erzahlen wie das mit der Unternehmen Funktioniert oder Ich kann Ihnen auch mein Telefonnummer geben sodas wir alles direkt sprechen koennen.

Für weitere Fragen stehe ich Ihnen jederzeit gern zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Ihr Kuun Rakani Karensa

Machine translated.

Hello and thank you for your interest,

still present, the vehicle is in perfect condition, accident-free. My ex-brother-in-law has advertised for me in the newspaper and Internet platforms so I apologize if he has not responded to your calls, I will give you my personal phone number so that we can speak directly on the phone.
So, now back to the vehicle .. it is a German vehicle. The vehicle is registered in Germany in my name.
I am a doctor (cardiologist) and I was 16 years married in Germany, in this time I also bought the vehicle. I am also a collector of vintage cars it is my hobby and in my collection I have seven more oldies. I'm from Oulu, Finland, and after my divorce, I'm back in my clinic and I've returned home and I took the vehicle with me. Here in Oulu I do not need this vehicle and no longer use this vehicle. Because I do not want to pay taxes, I decided to sell it. Besides, after my divorce, the vehicle only brings me painful memories so the vehicle has to go away. I hope you understand my situation and also the reason for the good price.
So, the current location of the vehicle is Oulu, Finland. Due to my work, it is difficult for me to come to Germany by vehicle. If you want to buy the vehicle, you can personally pick it up and pay cash or, if that is too complicated, that can be done by a third party company.

Buying through the company is very easy. I write an order to the company and they handle everything. The company transports the vehicle to your address and gives you 14 days to try the vehicle and check all the documents. If you do not like the vehicle, you can reject the order on your part without any obligation. The company will return my vehicle at my expense. Transport costs and the other project expenses are paid by me. You will pay only for the price of the vehicle and nothing extra.The transport takes about 4-5 days.

I am waiting for your soon answer.
PS: In attachment you will also find the pictures of vehicle.
For further questions I am always at your disposal.
If you are interested I can tell you exactly how it works with the company or I can give you my phone number so that we can speak directly.

For further questions I am always at your disposal.

Best regards,
Your Kuun Rakani Karensa

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#364161 by Mike Wilson Wed May 09, 2018 8:10 pm
Hallo,
Wie in meiner vorherige E-Mail erwähnt, ich befinde mich in Oulu, Finnland, ich habe keine Zeit, zu Reisen. Daher können wir eine Lieferung und Drittpartei Unternehmens nutzen die Sehr berühmt ist und hat absolut nur positive bewertungen.
iClear Europa funktioniert wie ein Broker zwischen Menschen, die sich an unterschiedlichen Orten befinden (Die Firma ist sehr berühmt in Nord un Oest Europa und eine der Top Spieler auf Treuhandmarkt) seit 1998 ist iClear Europa die No1 in England, Skandinavien u. Oest-Europa usw. und ich denke das ist der sicherste Weg für uns beide. Die firma war sehr bekannt auch in Deutschland bis ende 2014, es gibt noch ein bericht in Focus Magazin ueber das Unternehmen und die haben nur gutte bewertungen ueber die Firma.

Hier können sie mehr über die firma und Transaktionsablauf Lessen auf das Offiziele homepage: www.iclear-europa.eu

.. iClear Europa kümmert sich um alles: den Transport bei Ihnen zu Hause, anschließend erhalten Sie Unterstützung bei der Transaktion, der Registrierung des Fahrzeuges auf Ihren Namen, der Bezahlung, beim Erstellen von Dokumenten usw. Durch den iClear Europa International läuft die Transaktion zwischen uns sicher ab und der Service wird von qualifiziertem Personal erledigt. Die Prüfungsabteilung von iClear Europa führt die Überprüfung des Fahrzeuges durch und sendet Ihnen eine Bestaetigung per E-mail.

Sie haben 14 Tage Zeit, um das Fahrzeug in Empfang zu nehmen, zu testen, alle Dokumente zu prüfen und Sie haben die Option, das Fahrzeug Ihrerseits ohne weitere Verpflichtungen abzulehnen.
Alle Transaktionsgebühren werden von mir bezahlt. Der Transport dauert 4-5 Tage.

Die Zahlung wird über iClear Europa abgewickelt. Ich möchte Sie nochmals darauf hinweisen, dass Sie die Möglichkeit haben, die Vereinbarung einseitig und ohne weitere Verpflichtungen zu kündigen, wenn Sie den geringsten Defekt am Fahrzeug feststellen oder das Fahrzeug NICHT GENAU WIE BESCHRIEBEN IST.

Ich habe mich entschlossen, den Service von iClear Europa für die Transaktion zu nutzen, denn das ist die beste und bekannteste Online-Vertriebsfirma in Nord und Oest Europa. Deshalb bin ich überzeugt, dass iClear Europa die beste Garantie für einen erfolgreichen Abschluss des Geschäfts zwischen uns ist.

Wenn Sie daran interessiert sind, das Fahrzeug auf diese Weise zu kaufen, antworten Sie mir bitte mit vollem Namen, schreiben Sie Ihre Adresse und Ihre Telefonnummer dazu, und Schicken Sie bitte auch eine Kopie von Ihre Ausweis Vorne und Ruckseite. Ich werde dann alle Formalitaeten mit iClear Europa anfangen und iClear Europa kontaktiert Sie im Zusammenhang mit der Transaktion.

PS: Ich füge ein bild von meiner Passport und ein paar Bilder von mir und meine Familie...oder zumindest als wir noch eine familie waren... so kann man eine vorstellung von der person hinter der E-Mail zu erhalten.In Anhang finden Sie auch weitere Details zu diesem iClear Geschäft(iClear Europa Anderkonto und Prozedur).
Hier haben Sie auch mein Telefonnummer falls Sie weitere Fragen haben: 00358 823 712 011 oder +358 823 712 011

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Ihr Kuun Rakani Karensa

Machine translated.

Hello,
As mentioned in my previous email, I am in Oulu, Finland, I have no time to travel. Therefore, we can use a delivery and third party company which is very famous and has absolutely only positive reviews.
iClear Europe works like a broker between people in different places (the company is very famous in North and East Europe and one of the top players on fiduciary market) since 1998, iClear Europe is the No1 in England, Scandinavia and the UK. Oest-Europe etc. and I think that is the safest way for us both. The company was very well known in Germany until the end of 2014, there is still a report in Focus magazine about the company and they have only good reviews about the company.

Here you can read more about the company and transaction process Lessen on the Official homepage: www.iclear-europa.eu

.. iClear Europe takes care of everything: transport at your home, then you get assistance with the transaction, registration of the vehicle in your name, the payment, the creation of documents, etc. Through the iClear Europe International the transaction runs between safe from us and the service is done by qualified staff. The iClear Europe Examining Division carries out the vehicle inspection and sends you a confirmation by e-mail.

You have 14 days to receive the vehicle, test it, check all the documents and you have the option to refuse the vehicle without any further obligations.
All transaction fees are paid by me. The transport takes 4-5 days.

Payment will be processed through iClear Europe. I would like to remind you once again that you have the opportunity to terminate the agreement unilaterally and without further obligations if you detect the slightest defect on the vehicle or if the vehicle is NOT EXACTLY DESCRIBED.

I have decided to use the iClear Europe service for the transaction as it is the best and best known online distribution company in North and East Europe. Therefore, I am convinced that iClear Europe is the best guarantee for a successful transaction between us.

If you are interested in purchasing the vehicle this way, please reply to me in full name, write down your address and phone number, and also send a copy of your ID card front and back. I will then start all formalities with iClear Europe and iClear Europe will contact you in connection with the transaction.

PS: I attach a picture of my passport and some pictures of me and my family ... or at least when we were a family ... so you can get an idea from the person behind the email. Attachment You can also find more details about this iClear business (iClear Europe account and procedure).
Here is my phone number if you have further questions: 00358 823 712 011 or +358 823 712 011

Best regards,
Your Kuun Rakani Karensa

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon