Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#376189 by Photosensitive Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:56 pm
Fortified Option at https://fortifiedoption.com

50 Fountain Plaza, Suite 1400, Buffalo, New York, 14202 USA
1 800 603 6035
[email protected]

Turbo Auto Trade System provides trust asset management services on the Binary Options and international Foreign market. Philosophy of our company is: «We trade - You earn!» Turbo Auto Trade System is a revolutionary platform that enables everyday investors to invest in Forex, CFD stocks, commodities, indices, binary options and more.

Fortified Option is the diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries focused and engaged primarily in Binary Options trading. Company is capitalizing on daily currency pairs price movements using its proprietary robotic software for technical analysis, as well as on global events driven long term projections.

Fortified Option is serving private and institutional investors, as well as a number of pension funds. Company has over 4 billion in combined assets under management and it is best known for its strategic growth investments.

Not registered or authorised in the state of New York.

Their testimonials are shared with literally dozens of other crypto / option trading sites. Try copy and paste into your search engine for any of the following (keep the quotes):

“has provided me with the perfect grounding and structure to help me achieve my goals"
“the service you provide to investors is excellent and helps make the option trading process stress-free”
“a one stop solution for option trading success. They are prompt and have excellent service“
“This was extremely beneficial since I was seeking a for financial freedom"
“emphasis on finding a perfect trading software helped so much in making the trading as seamless“
Advertisement