Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#376572 by jadedaries Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:14 pm
BEWARE OF FAKE/FRAUDULENT SHIPPING COMPANIES! REFUNDABLE INSURANCE/CUSTOMS FEE DO NOT EXIST! THE ADDRESS LISTED FOR THIS COMPANY ACTUALLY BELONGS TO A JOHNNY ROCKETS RESTAURANT. THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED +1 561 332 4699 WAS NOT ANSWERED THE FEW TIMES I CALLED TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS COMPANY. MY CALLS WERE FORWARDED TO A VERY STANDARD, UNPROFESSIONAL, NON-BUSINESS LIKE VOICEMAIL AND THE VOICEMAILS I LEFT, WERE NOT RETURNED.

CORONA EXPRESS MAIL <[email protected]>
Nov 6, 2018, 3:30 PM (8 days ago)
to me

Dear Client

We are hereby informing you that your package with reference number CEM192344179UA has safely landed at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport but delivery can't continue to the address on record.A refundable custom fee is expected to be placed on the package(Customs Clearance) which cost $225. This fee will be given back to you at the specified delivery address.

The documented permission to pass that a national customs authority grants to imported goods so that they can enter the country or to exported goods so that they can leave the country. The custom clearance is typically given to a shipping agent to prove that all applicable customs duties have been paid and the shipment has been approved.

Make sure documentation is complete

To avoid fines, delays, and damages to the cargo, the customs paperwork must be complete, accurate and submitted on time.
The paperwork should include a detailed description of the goods, certificate of origin, packing list, bill of lading, SKU number and verified tariff classification number. Special permits for goods subject to other government regulations must also be obtained.

Assistance

Our Company experts will be happy to take this burden off your shoulders. We can assist you with customs paperwork, special permit requirements and guide you through the import process. Get back to us today and avail yourself of our reliability, speed, and expertise. Payment can be done by either western union or money gram.Kindly choose your preferred payment option and get back to us

John Harrine,
Customer Care Team
https://coronaexpressmail.com
Advertisement