Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#384370 by johnjones Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:52 am
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer, who thought that an anti-scam forum was a good place to advertise his fake website.

https://medicalweedonlineshop.com/ Medical Weed Online Shop is one of the largest and highest rated marijuana delivery services in Village Valley California. Their customer service is second to none. After a quick age verifying procedures that you can do on their website, you can have some of California's best marijuana on your doorstep in minutes. They are known for their wide variety of cannabis indica strains for sale, but they also carry cannabis sativa for sale and hybrid weed strains for sale. If you are into marijuana edibles they also have plenty of tasty treats to choose from.
We have included just a small selection of their best selling cannabis for sale along with marijuana pricing. Please note that cannabis availability and prices are subject to change at any time so please their website for a current product list and marijuana prices. We are proud to market their marijuana services and hope you will try them out today!

Be careful where to order your marijuana online as there are so many copy cats out there. Make sure you are extremely sure and hundred percent confident before you make any purchase online, thank you
Advertisement

#384371 by Terminator5 Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:54 am
Thanks for posting your fake marijuana website for us to look at . Dumb scammer.

Daniel 8 :25
#384373 by AlanJones Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:31 am
Email address used by the idiot scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#389277 by Nonecat Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:45 pm
They said they couldn't charge my prepaid card. But then all the money disappeared. They act like they are honest. But that is to get idiots to give them money a second time. Scam.
#389289 by Nonecat Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:07 pm
Nonecat wrote:They scammed me. Emptied a prepaid card, then said they could not charge it.

They ask for my receipt. I assume they wanted to use it to blackmail me into not reporting them online.
#389378 by Terminator5 Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:06 am
That's why its posted here . Its a scam .

Remember . Always google it before you buy !

Daniel 8 :25