Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#388211 by Terminator5 Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:02 pm
https://www.recargaragesale.com/

Recar Garage Sale

+1-888-448-0216 {United States}
+1-888-792-5105 {Canada}
808-273-7559 {United Kingdom]

TESTIMONIALS

Bob With

First time online buyer, I put my deposit on a Ford F-150 and I was a little nervous. I arranged an inspection for the next day. When the taxi turned into the Recar Garage Sale warehouse I immediately felt better. My salesman was pulling my truck around as I was walking in the door and it was exactly as the pictures showed. I was done with the test drive and paper work within an hour and on my way home. I read several review before
leaving the deposit and most ot the review sound the same as mine and there's a reason
why. I've never felt as at ease during a car purchasing process. I'll be back, and will recommend the Recar Garage Sale to friends and family .
Posted on Octomber 02, 2018 at 6:40 PM

Danny Snyder

I read some good and some bad reviews on-line before buying from them - unfortunately, I think they do huge volumes and few happy people put a review on and the unhappy ones seem like a lot - my experience was great. No frills, great price - in fact it was worth me flying from Atlanta to California and driving it back and still saved a couple of thousand dollars net. Read their fees, they are stated, they sell lots every day and they don't
pamper you like a pricey dealer does but then you don't pay for that pricey extra attention. I flew in and rode from airport with another guy flying in from NC to buy a Porsche....we both had great no frills experience. Everything was handled quickly, correctly and exactly as described so readily recommend them. If you want to negotiate, go someplace else, their prices are pretty firm and less than most other places so be prepared its not your typical game of going back and forth. They have buyers from around the nation so if you don't buy it, someone else will shortly....buyers are literally LINED UP out the front door so don't be in a rush, don't expect frills, but do expect a great car and great deal.
Posted on July 26, 2018 at 11:20 AM

We strive to provide a quality brokerage platform for special interest cars, motos, boats, etc. with fees below the industry standard and representation/advertising that exceed it. We are able to expose your classic, collectible or sports car to a global audience and handle shipping and financing for qualified buyers. Our goal is to work for both our buyers and sellers in a fair and transparent manner

We offer a hassle-free, low-cost consignment experience that no other dealership can compare to.

When it comes to Consigning at Recar Garage Sale, our goal is to offer you peace of mind while doing all the heavy lifting for you so that we can sell your vehicle as quickly as we can.

Know What To Expect

With our standard 7 Day Money Back Guarantee program, available for all the Items sold through Recar Garage Sale, the Buyers can be sure that the Item advertised will be received exactly as described in the original ad or by the Seller.
(1) All Items sold through Recar Garage Sale go through a safety inspection before being taken into our custody. According to the Recar Garage Sale Privacy Policy, upon arrival in the storage area, Items are verified by the Recar Garage Sale Technical Inspection Team for clear title, quality, size, psychical conditions (damages, scratches, dents, rust, etc.). As a Buyer, our 7 Day Money Back Guarantee program gives You the certainty that You will receive the Item You are paying for. For more information on how we protect You, please visit our 7-Day Money Back Guarantee section.
(2) When an Item is listed for sale, we compare the original description and pictures with the actual Item. We only allow stock photos of Item being listed.

Flexibility

That's right, when we say the price listed is the maximum price You will pay, we mean it. With Recar Garage Sale You can negotiate a new price with the Seller. If the purchase price at the time of registration is lower than the original asking price, the Seller must confirm the negotiated price. However, our commission will be deducted from the original asking price, NOT from the final purchase price.

Payment System

Our safe and secure payment service is scam-proof. With all the late scams on Craigslist and Kijiji, involving known payment methods such as PayPal, Credit Cards, Cashiers Checks, Western Union or MoneyGram, no transaction is safe, and even Sellers are exposed to scams. Our payment system is 100% reliable and We do not accept any of the payment methods specified above on Craigslist and Kijiji. The payment goes through our system and will be verified and held into a trusted account until the Buyer receives and approves the Item.
This eliminates stolen Credit Cards, PayPal accounts, fake Nigerian checks, etc.

Free Service

The process is FREE for Buyers. All fees associated with the transaction are Seller's responsibility and will be deducted from the sale price, at the end of the transaction.

There are no hidden fees.

Why should Sellers use Recar Garage Sale?

You work with us only. No dealing with strangers, no missed appointments, no uncomfortable face-to-face negotiations with the Buyer. It’s safe, and easy.

It used to be that when a Seller made the decision to sell his Item, to have two choices:
(1) Sell the Item to a dealer, which can be convenient but often results in a price that is 15-25% less than the private party value;
(2) Take on the time consuming challenge of selling it on Your own. Recar Garage Sale offers a third option – a physical marketplace that helps Sellers get more money for their Items without the traditional hassles and risk of transacting in the private market.

Low Fees

(1) We take an up front fee of $199, which covers the work we do to prepare and market Your Item for saleluding a thorough visual inspection, state safety inspection, basic interior and exterior cleaning, an Item history report and professional photographs.
(2) If Your Item needs a full detail, we can take care of that for You for an additional $120.
(3) You benefit of all Our services for a commission of only 6% from the selling price and We include free shipping services for Buyers, up to 1,000 Miles. Our incentives are completely aligned: If we don’t sell Your Item, we don’t get paid a success fee.

Domain Name: RECARGARAGESALE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2387841009_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-05-06T15:23:21Z
Creation Date: 2019-05-06T02:46:54Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-05-06T02:46:54Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.RECARGARAGESALE.COM
Name Server: NS2.RECARGARAGESALE.COM

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#388213 by Terminator5 Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:06 pm
https://www.totalautodepot.com

Total Auto Depot Group

(800) 090 3134 Toll Free United Kingdom
(888) 585-3630 Toll Free United States
(855) 879-1949 Toll Free Canada

TESTIMONIALS

First time online buyer, I put my deposit on a Ford F-150 and I was a little nervous. I arranged an inspection for the next day. When the taxi turned into the Total Auto Group warehouse I immediately felt better. My salesman was pulling my truck around as I was walking in the door and it was exactly as the pictures showed. I was done with the test drive and paper work within an hour and on my way home. I read several review before leaving the deposit and most ot the review sound the same as mine and there's a reason why. I've never felt as at ease during a car purchasing process. I'll be back, and will recommend the Total Auto Group to friends and family .
Posted on February 01, 2019 at 6:40 PM

Danny Snyder

I read some good and some bad reviews on-line before buying from them - unfortunately, I think they do huge volumes and few happy people put a review on and the unhappy ones seem like a lot - my experience was great. No frills, great price - in fact it was worth me flying from Atlanta to California and driving it back and still saved a couple of thousand dollars net. Read their fees, they are stated, they sell lots every day and they don't
pamper you like a pricey dealer does but then you don't pay for that pricey extra attention. I flew in and rode from airport with another guy flying in from NC to buy a Porsche....we both had great no frills experience. Everything was handled quickly, correctly and exactly as described so readily recommend them. If you want to negotiate, go someplace else, their prices are pretty firm and less than most other places so be prepared its not your typical game of going back and forth. They have buyers from around the nation so if you don't buy it, someone else will shortly....buyers are literally LINED UP out the front door so don't be in a rush, don't expect frills, but do expect a great car and great deal.
Posted on November 26, 2018 at 11:20 AM

Domain Name: TOTALAUTODEPOT.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2392515756_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-05-20T14:49:38Z
Creation Date: 2019-05-19T16:35:30Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-05-19T16:35:30Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.TOTALAUTODEPOT.COM
Name Server: NS2.TOTALAUTODEPOT.COM

Daniel 8 :25