Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#393144 by Terminator5 Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:33 am
RTC Micro Shippers. FAKE RUSSIAN ESCROW SCAM . Targeting buyers of high dollar items such as automobiles, RVs, Boats, snowmobiles and atv's on free classified sites such as Geebo, Oodle, Craigslist and kijiji ; these scammers run fake sales ads in order to rope you into their FAKE ESCROW SERVICE . CONTENT ON SITE MATCHES OTHER FAKE RUSSIAN ESCROW SITES DATING BACK TO 2013

http://rtcmicroshippers.com/ws/home.php?page=home

+1-651-319-5980

RTC Micro Shippers - A Different Kind of Service

RTC Micro Shippers is a safe payment system for the Internet that protects both buyer and seller.
As a trusted third party, RTC Micro Shippers collects, holds and releases funds online, according to transaction terms agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller.

RTC Micro Shippers specialize in online consignment sales for individuals, businesses, and non-profit groups. We sell your items for you online . Our sales strategy and reputation for selling high quality merchandise, combined with excellent customer service, keeps both buyers and sellers coming back again and again. Our services are available in USA and Canada.

Hastings, MN

384 Frederick Cir
Hastings, MN , USA

Agent Address: 384 Frederick Cir, Hastings, MN 55033, USA

RTC Micro Shippers is a safe payment system for the Internet that protects both buyer and seller. As a trusted third party, RTC Micro Shippers collects, holds and releases funds online, according to transaction terms agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller.

Why use RTC Micro Shippers ?

We live in a changing, reshaping and freshly emerging world. Global connections, unimagined a few years ago, have become common. Communications, online commerce, work, and daily lives have quicken pace, connected us to new “friends,” increased consumer demand for service and specialized Expressise. Plus, millions of people are working for themselves running small businesses that need ecommerce marketing and back office support.

RTC Micro Shippers stores are designed for our changing times. We locally serve online and off-line customers with time-saving convenience, money-saving products, and valuable assistance accessing the massive e-commerce marketplace.

RTC Micro Shippers for Buyers

KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT

•with our standard 10 Day Money Back Guarantee available for all items, the buyers can be sure that the item advertised will be received exactly as described in the original ad or by the seller. If a buyer decides to return an item, the seller will be charged for all the shipping and handling fees associated with the process.

•when an item is listed for sale, we compare the original description and pictures with the actual item. We only allow stock photos of items being listed when the item is brand new (except vehicles and large items).

Testimonials

"You delivered what you promised. Thank you. Dad is comfortable in his new environment with his things thanks to you and your professional staff. If I ever need the same type of service again, I'll call"
Anna Whittemore, Seattle

"Thank you for your patience in answering all my questions and explaining the process to me so thoroughly. Your customer service rating is excellent! Should I ever have to ship something again, I will certainly call you."
Meredith Lee, New Hampshire

"Thank you very much for all your help. I was not familiar with the type of shipping you offer, but your staff made it very easy for me. Everyone was very professional, and my mattress arrived a lot quicker than I expected. I will recommend your services to all my friends."
John, Montana

"Thanks for my best car buying experience to date!"
Emma, Boston

"Thank you for helping with the surprise car for my wife, she was overwhelmed, the bows you supplied really finished the whole thing off."
Oliver, Santa Barbara

"Very happy with the motorcycle and the service you provided. Would deal with again."
Jan, San Francisco

"Many thanks for your excellent service, I will definitely recommend you to friends and the car is great!!!"
Mathieu, Los Angeles

"I am just writing to confirm my complete satisfaction as regard to the purchase of my new boat. The overall experience from start to finish was excellent. All members of the RTC Micro Shippers were very polite and friendly."
Jasper, Utah

"Big thanks to RTC Micro Shippers for being so responsive. This was one of the least stressful transactions, mostly due to their great communication."
Thomas, New York

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom rtcmicroshippers.com"...
Domain Name: RTCMICROSHIPPERS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2418213081_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-07-29T20:25:48Z
Creation Date: 2019-07-29T20:22:14Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-07-29T20:22:14Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement