Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#406393 by Terminator5 Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:11 pm
FONDSOCIAL BANKING . FAKE CALIFORNIA USA LOAN COMPANY .

https://www.fond-social.com/index.php/en/

FONDSOCIAL
Signature Pt 111c
92130, San Diego
PHONE & WHATSAPP
+1 (551)-222-0126
+1-551-222-0126

Contact

Address:
12 rue des Fossés
Paris
France
Email:
[email protected]
Phone:
(+33) 644 688 042
+33 644688042
+33644688042
Mobile:
(+33) 756 974 151
+33 756974151
+33756974151

E-mail: [email protected]

Welcome to FONDSOCIAL
FONDSOCIAL is a private company that has been interacting with its clients for a few years. It is an alternative solution to help you when you need to get a small amount of money quickly. We offer a range of money loans, without credit inquiry, so you can have money quickly to help you anytime.

I had an urgent need to pay my taxes and after the simulation I could know the amount of my loan without proof
Fabien Gaigner - [email protected]

Last February I was short of funds, I discovered FONDSOCIAL and I received excellent service from this company!..
Lebrun Laetitia - [email protected]

I had impeccable service. The representative explained a lot of things to me and allowed me to readjust my finances.
Arnaud Julie - [email protected]

CHOOSE YOUR LOAN ONLINE
Benefit from an attractive and accessible solution for your project with the best negotiated credit rate.
LOAN WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION
If you are looking for a loan agency that easily loans you can carry out a comprehensive study on our site.
FULL LOAN FUNDING
Benefit from long-term solutions to finance your consumer credit without justicative according to the determined amount.
THE GROUPING OF ALL YOUR CREDITS

All your credits grouped into one. Simplify the management of your credits by bringing them together around a single monthly payment. You will be able to better manage your budget ... and consider the future in all serenity! you take back the power on your budget and give life to your projects. Apply now online.

EACH HIS FUNDING

For each project its financing: buy a new car, plan work or decorate your home, improve your daily life with new leisure, organize a trip or just anticipate a blow? "FONDSOCIAL" helps you to realize your projects thanks to an offer adapted to your needs and rates always attractives.

PERSONAL PRIVATE LOAN
For example, with the car loan or the work credit, for € 5,000 borrowed over 12 months at the fixed Annual Effective Rate (APR) of 1.70% (excluding optional insurance), fixed annual lending rate of 1.69%, 12 monthly installments of 420,49 €, total amount due: 5,045.88 € (including 45,88 € of interest and 0 € of application fees).

QUICK ONLINE REQUEST

QUICK ONLINE REQUEST
An online application for a faster study of your file You can complete your Personal loan application entirely online if you prefer not to move to an agency or send your file by mail, your file is studied more quickly! Convenient...

CONSUMER CREDIT

CONSUMER CREDIT
Consumer credit is a special kind of credit. Remember to read our guides and news about consumer product financing opportunities. It is granted by a specialized credit institution or a bank to the extent that the borrower is able to repay it.

THE GROUPING OF ALL YOUR CREDITS
All your credits grouped into one. Simplify the management of your credits by bringing them together around a single monthly payment. You will be able to better manage your budget ... and consider the future in all serenity! you take back the power on your budget and give life to your projects. Apply now online.

EACH HIS FUNDING
For each project its financing: buy a new car, plan work or decorate your home, improve your daily life with new leisure, organize a trip or just anticipate a blow? "FONDSOCIAL" helps you to realize your projects thanks to an offer adapted to your needs and rates always attractives.

Domain Name: FOND-SOCIAL.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2440386053_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2019-10-05T08:15:56Z
Creation Date: 2019-10-05T08:15:55Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-10-05T08:15:55Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.SAMIHOST.BIZ
Name Server: NS2.SAMIHOST.BIZ
Name Server: NS3.SAMIHOST.BIZ
Name Server: NS4.SAMIHOST.BIZ

Registrant Name: yassid tonami
Registrant Organization: YasCorp
Registrant Street: BP 2498
Registrant City: calavi
Registrant State/Province: Atlantique
Registrant Postal Code: 220
Registrant Country: BJ
Registrant Phone: +229.65592669