Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#406464 by Terminator5 Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:55 pm
United Shipping Carriers, FAKE RUSSIAN ESCROW SCAM .

https://www.united-shipping-carriers.com/

9547 29th Ave W. Everett,
Washington, 98204.
Phone: +1 (425) 374-4430
Email: [email protected]

All-in-One Shipping Company – A Different Kind of Service

Supply chain management experts, a trusted company by your side to support all your logistic needs with warehousing services.
United Shipping Carriers is a safe payment system for the Internet that protects both buyer and seller. As a trusted third party, United Shipping Carriers collects, holds and releases funds online, according to transaction terms agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller.
United Shipping Carriers specialize in online consignment sales for individuals, businesses, and non-profit groups. We sell your items for you online . Our sales strategy and reputation for selling high quality merchandise, combined with excellent customer service, keeps both buyers and sellers coming back again and again. Our services are available in USA and Canada.

What is United Shipping Carriers ?
United Shipping Carriers is a safe payment system for the Internet that protects both buyer and seller. As a trusted third party, All United Shipping Carriers collects, holds and releases funds online, according to transaction terms agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller. .

What does United Shipping Carriers do?
We are a one stop shop for selling your quality merchandise on eBay, Classifieds websites, including appraisals, research, photos, customer service, payment processing and packing & shipping.
* Protects buyers and sellers equally
* Pays the seller when the buyer is satisfied
* Refunds the buyer with the seller’s approval
* Creates an environment where honesty thrives and fraud cannot survive. .

Does United Shipping Carriers support users outside the US?
YES ! United Shipping Carriers supports sellers who have the ability to pay using the All Shipping Solutions system and payment options. We offer our services in United States, Canada, Europe and Asia..

How does United Shipping Carriers work?
United Shipping Carriers payment service can be used for transactions that begin in other venues, such as eBay, Classifieds websites. A United Shipping Carriers transaction officially begins when an offer is accepted and the buyer has successfully registered and sent the payment as instructed in the United Shipping Carriers invoice. At this time, United Shipping Carriers can safely ship the item to the buyer, since funds are verified, collected and placed in a secure account.
Once the item arrives, the buyer has up to 10-days to approve the transaction. The seller cannot be paid until the buyer approves, and the buyer cannot collect a refund unless the seller approves. Since neither the buyer nor seller can ever have both the money and the item at the same time, both parties are protected. Most transactions are approved and completed within 24 hours of delivery..

Can I use United Shipping Carriers on eBay and Craigslist?
YES. United Shipping Carriers is the safest way to buy or sell anything, to anyone, anywhere on the Net – eBay, Classifieds websites. It can also be used to safely complete private party transactions.

What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Bank Transfers for all United Shipping Carriers transactions. Visa and MasterCard payments are available at our offices only.

10 Days Money Back Guarantee

Step 1: Bring Us Your Item
Stop by United Shipping Carriers with an item you would like to sell, one of our team members will give you a free estimate of your item’s online market value to be sure that it’s worth at least $50. They’ll then work with you to get the information about your item that a buyer would need to know.
Step 2: We Sell Your Item
United Shipping Carriers does all the work! Next, we write a thorough description of your item, and create a Stock ID# that will help buyers find it easily. Finally, we post the listing, and email you a link so you can watch all the action/post as it occurs. (Many customers tell us this part is as fun as getting their check!)
Step 3: We Ship Your Item
After your item sells, United Shipping Carriers collects payment from the buyer and professionally package and ship your item to ensure that it arrives safely.
Step 4: We Send You the funds.
Once the Buyer receives your item, We send you the funds.

United Shipping Carriers
– Reg Company No: 16006752-

United Shipping Carriers specialize in online consignment services for businesses, individuals, and non-profit groups. The original company opened in St Simons Island, Georgia in January, 2010 to help people sell and transport their quality merchandise in the eBay marketplace. United Shipping Carriers makes it easy by doing all the work and sending the seller a check in the mail.

TESTIMONIALS
“You delivered what you promised. Thank you. Dad is comfortable in his new environment with his things thanks to you and your professional staff. If I ever need the same type of service again, I’ll call”
Anna Whittemore, Seattle

“Thank you for your patience in answering all my questions and explaining the process to me so thoroughly. Your customer service rating is excellent! Should I ever have to ship something again, I will certainly call you.”
Meredith Lee, New Hampshire

“Thank you very much for all your help. I was not familiar with the type of shipping you offer, but your staff made it very easy for me. Everyone was very professional, and my mattress arrived a lot quicker than I expected. I will recommend your services to all my friends.”
John, Montana

“Thanks for my best car buying experience to date!”
Emma, Boston

“Thank you for helping with the surprise car for my wife, she was overwhelmed, the bows you supplied really finished the whole thing off.”
Oliver, Santa Barbara

“Very happy with the motorcycle and the service you provided. Would deal with again.”
Jan, San Francisco

“Many thanks for your excellent service, I will definitely recommend you to friends and the car is great!!!”
Mathieu, Los Angeles

“I am just writing to confirm my complete satisfaction as regard to the purchase of my new boat. The overall experience from start to finish was excellent. All members of the United Shipping Carriers were very polite and friendly.”
Jasper, Utah

“Big thanks to United Shipping Carriers for being so responsive. This was one of the least stressful transactions, mostly due to their great communication.”
Thomas, New York

” United Shipping Carriers ranks at the top of my list of escrow companies! They are dependable, personable, knowledgeable and on top of the file, start to finish. They are the best in the business!”
Alisson, Atlanta

“I can’t say enough good things about the service, integrity and dedication that United Shipping Carriers shows for their clients. In all of my years in working with them, which is now almost 10, I have never encountered a problem with my escrow they couldn’t handle. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a smooth escrow.”
Gareth, FL, CEO Auto Luxury Rentals, Sarasota, FL.

United Shipping Carriers is available for pickups and/or deliveries 24 hours a day, every day of the year. We offer time critical priority deliveries to anywhere in the U.S. and internationally. United Shipping Carriers will monitor your urgent shipments every step of the way, ensuring that each one arrives on schedule and at a competitive price. We understand your shipping needs. And that’s not all: United Shipping Carriers lets you keep a careful eye on your cargo from start to finish, and our land transportation service ensures your cargo arrives safely at its destination.
All of our customers receive VIP transportation and logistics services at a competitive price. An extensive network of freight carriers and shipping services companies ensures you get the best options to handle the forward and reverse flow and storage of your goods. Every trucking company and every service provider we work with go the extra mile to ease all processes involved in carrying your loads from the point of origin until the cargo reaches its final destination. And as freight broker & logistics services provider, we will deliver.

Domain Name: UNITED-SHIPPING-CARRIERS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2498228103_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2020-02-28T21:59:07Z
Creation Date: 2020-02-28T21:59:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-02-28T21:59:00Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement