Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#406483 by Terminator5 Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:39 am
https://www.promotorsdepot.com/

888-421-2404 Toll Free United States
New York - Headquarter
Business Center #100 {Virtual Offices}
347 5th Ave
New York, NY 10016, USA
Toll Free: (888) 421-2404
Phone: (347) 305-5255

(347) 305-5255 Type: Non-Fixed VoIP(e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Cablevision Lightpath, Inc. - Ny

Business Center #350 "No florida corp registration"
444 Brickell Ave
Miami, FL 33131, USA
Phone: (786) 350-3250

(786) 350-3250 Type: Non-Fixed VoIP(e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Verizon Wireless - Fl

California - Headquarter No California corp registration
Business Center #210
800 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA
Phone: (213) 973-6964

(213) 973-6964 Type: Non-Fixed VoIP(e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Neutral Tandem-california, Llc - Ca

Not Licensed in the State of California to Provide online Escrow Service.
https://docqnet.dbo.ca.gov/licensesearch/

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/CBS/S ... pe=Keyword

Vancouver - Headquarter
1040 W Georgia St
Vancouver, BC V6E 4H1, Canada
Toll Free: (855) 826-7766
Phone: (778) 800-9295
[email protected]

Not registered or authorized for escrow in the United Kingdom

London - Headquarter
25 Newman St
Fitzrovia, London W1T 1PN, UK
Toll Free: (808) 273-7696
Phone: (208) 089-3839
[email protected]

https://breather.com/locations/london/25-newman-street {Virtual office} .

Domain Name: PROMOTORSDEPOT.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2496632565_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2020-02-27T17:53:59Z
Creation Date: 2020-02-24T21:58:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-02-24T21:58:00Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.PROMOTORSDEPOT.COM
Name Server: NS2.PROMOTORSDEPOT.COM

347 5th Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
Virtual Offices of NYC - 347 5th Ave, Koreatown, New York .

NYS Department of State
Division of Corporations
Entity Information
The information contained in this database is current through March 13, 2020.

Selected Entity Name: PRO MOTORS DEPOT GROUP LLC
Selected Entity Status Information
Current Entity Name:
PRO MOTORS DEPOT GROUP LLC
DOS ID #:
Initial DOS Filing Date:
MARCH 02, 2020
County:
ALBANY
Jurisdiction:
NEW YORK
Entity Type:
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Current Entity Status:
ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information
DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
NORTHWEST REGISTERED AGENT LLC
90 STATE STREET
SUITE 700, OFFICE 40
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
Registered Agent
NORTHWEST REGISTERED AGENT LLC
90 STATE STREET
SUITE 700, OFFICE 40
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207

FAKE REVIEWS PREDATING THE REGISTRATION OF THE COMPANY BY 7 YEARS

http://bestpricestoreonline.com/busines ... rk-NY.html

promotorsdepot.com reviews (67)
We must say, Pro Motors Depot is a “First Class” operation and our experience with everyone at this facility was no less than exceptional !! We left Jackson yesterday, driving our vehicle home after traveling a fair distance to get there. It all started with a sports car (a yellow C6 Corvette) we saw on eBay that we had several questions regarding.. We contacted the seller and he was was extremely helpful and answered all of our questions. He told us that the vehicle is being sold by Pro Motors Depot. The next morning when he was at work, we spoke with him again by phone. We had a few more questions, whereas he did a complete walk-around of the vehicle, including starting it so we could hear it first hand, then he gave us a complete rundown of it’s condition which “Sold Us” right away. We arranged an appointment to view the vehicle and traveled to Jackson the next day to check it out. Needless to say, the vehicle was everything (and more) that the seller presented. This was the fastest and smoothest, no pressure, car buying experience we have ever had (and we’ve had many) !! The salesman from Pro Motors Depot, Rik was extremely knowledgeable, professional and honest. He truly cared that we left as happy new car owners. We look forward to buying again soon from Pro Motors Depot ! We love our car !!! Thanks Pro Motors Depot !!! You Rock
Posted by Brian G. on January 05, 2020. Brought to you by ezlocal.

great service!
The guys at Pro Motors Depot were so helpful and they were able to answer all my questions, and I had a lot! I've had so many unsatisfying experiences with other similar services and Pro Motors Depot were able to change that with their prompt courtesy, being friendly, and being so informative. They are the best!
Posted by Julie D on August 02, 2019. Brought to you by ezlocal.
It's amazing that someone can buy a vehicle from a dealership 16 hours away, having never seen the car in person, and actually be pleased with the result! As the seller suggested I worked with Mark after seeing the vehicle advertised online. There were a ton of pictures on the Pro Motors Depot website of the vehicle, but you never know if they're all taken from just the right angles to hide the flaws. Mark described the car perfectly. He was very receptive to my multitude of texts and Live chat conversations and always polite. He took extra time to periodically send me text pics of the car while we were waiting for all the paperwork to get back . My wife and I were blown away when the vehicle arrived. It is even NICER than it appeared in the pictures and in Mark's descriptions.It is clear that Pro Motors Depot does a great job going over their vehicles before they sell them. By the way, the car is a Lexus GX470, so we're not talking chump change here. I had a lot of money on the line, and ultimately, it was money very well spent. I am so pleased with the vehicle and this purchase experience
Posted by Chad on December 01, 2018. Brought to you by yahoolocal.
Best car buying experience at Pro Motors Depot
I have been looking for a certain truck for my husband as a surprise and when I looked online, I found exactly what I was looking sold by Pro Motors Depot. I contacted them and talked to Samantha, one of the salesman's there. Samantha was excellent in every sense of the word!! She made buying a truck online a wonderful experience and so easy. She faxed all the documents that I needed in a timely manner in order to get the "deal done" and get the truck shipped to me so that I would have it when I needed it. Other dealerships didn't seem to be interested in dealing with a woman so far away but Samantha was understanding and the best person that I could have asked for. I have read some negative coments about Pro Motors Depot and cannot understand where those feelings are coming from. Pro Motors Depot is the best and I would recommend them to friends and family.
Posted by Shaun M at Insider Pages on July 01, 2018. Brought to you by openlist.
Great customer service. Staff was extremely helpful with any questing we had and helped us
Posted by vladimer k. on October 16, 2017. Brought to you by dexknows.
Bought a truck from these guys long distance after talking with their sales for hours about the truck. Everything works I was told. I would recommend Pro Motors Depot to anybody who want to buy an truck long distance
Posted by anonymous on June 22, 2017. Brought to you by superpages.
awesome!

From the time I found the car on the interenet my experience was great!!! Michael was very professional and helpful and I would highly recommend him!!! Great guy to work with!

Posted by Ashley C. on March 26, 2017. Brought to you by dexknows.
Simply amazing!
I purchased a BMW M3 Pro Motors Depot over the internet and was quite concerned about the transaction. I'd never bought a car online before, but since I was moving to Jackson I figured it would be a great way to begin a relationship with what seemed to be a reputable company. We handled the details on the phone/email/fax and two weeks later I arrived at Pro Motors Depot with the worst in mind as to the condition of the car. It was IMMACULATE. Everything he assured me of was 100% accurate.
Posted by by MaxnRob2 on December 21, 2016. Brought to you by Citysearch.
I will continue to purchase from here again!!!!!
Found a 2008 Honda S2000 on the internet that I was interested in and arranged an inspection with Pro Motors Depot for the next day,The person who took care of everything was Mark and was very upfront and honest about every detail on the vehicle. No high pressure sales techniques in anyway, just an honest "this is the car, what price do you think is fair"? I told him I was going to do more research and get back with him, if I had done some homework before visiting the Pro Motors Depot and was better prepared I am certain that we would have come to terms quickly and easily and I would have been on my way in my "new to me" vehicle. I would recommend to family and friends, especially to deal with Mark.
Posted by by Jerry2dt on October 10, 2016. Brought to you by Citysearch.
My experience with Pro Motors Depot was really great
I just purchased a 2008 Dodge Sprinter and it was everything seller said. buying a car from 1000s miles away is very hard but thanks to Pro Motors Depot this was very easy for me. very fiendly team made my transaction smooth. i would definetly buy from them again. thanks Pro Motors Depot!
Posted by Heidi F on March 10, 2016. Brought to you by superpages.
Pro Motors Depot is Awesome
Pro Motors Depot is great, arranged shipping to StL and car is perfect
Posted by Tom P on February 10, 2016. Brought to you by superpages.
Very smooth transaction
Car is better than described. Very smooth transaction, Great communication !
smooth
Posted by by prettyfly008 at Citysearch on February 09, 2016.

I am a very happy recent buyer of a 2008 Cadillac Escalade from Pro Motors Depot . I was a little nervous buying such a car over the internet since I was in AZ and they were in Jackson, MO. I didn't really get a chance to inspect the car until I showed up to take delivery. My concerns were unwarranted since the car was exactly as described. When I got the car back to the Cadillac dealer in AZ, the only problem was some routine maintenance was delinquent. My experience with Pro Motors Depot was great service and a good price. I like that combination.

Posted by Jeremy M. on February 08, 2016. Brought to you by dexknows.

My experience with this company was amazin! They were friendly and helpful, they worked with me and understood what was reasonable! they're willing to do what they could to please me and help me. I was very pleased will be going back next time:) Thank you so much
company

Posted by Teresa C. on January 27, 2016. Brought to you by dexknows.
I bought a 2002 Dodge work van for my company. I have used the van non stop for the past 3 months and it has not needed any work. When i brought it in for oil change the mechanic told me what a steel I got. I thank Pro Motors Depot for being honest and understand the need for a quality car. One happy customer thanks Pro Motors Depot
Posted by Roy N. on January 02, 2016. Brought to you by dexknows.
No Pressure Sales, Affordable
After 2 months of internet & craigslist search I chose Pro Motors Depot fast friendly knowledgeable staff. Samantha was very understanding of AMT limit I could afford
Posted by Steve W on December 27, 2015. Brought to you by superpages.
Great Car Buying Experience
Experience
Samantha was very friendly and understanding of the process from start to finish! No pressure Matched me up with what suited my needs rather than what was easiest to sell to me!

Everything was great about this company.
Posted by by ollo at Citysearch on June 23, 2015. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Excellent Car Deal
I purchased a BMW 530 from Pro Motors Depot in May 2010. I read the reviews on Pro Motors Depot and was wary of them, to say the least. However, I have to say that I don't understand where all of the negative reviews are coming from. My experience with them was great. They returned all my emails in a timely manner and was very open with the whole deal. The price of the car was great. I think one problem people have is that they expect Pro Motors Depot to back the condition of the cars, but from the beginning, I approached this transaction for what it is: a purchase of a car, AS-IS. I don't care what a seller or dealer says--I am the only one who knows what I like and what I dont like, so I don't depend on their word. I went to Jackson to see it for myself afterwards. The car was in great shape and they cleaned it very well. Everything, including paperwork, went very smoothly. I have no complaints about Pro Motors Depot and would buy from them again.
Posted by by to close for comfort on June 22, 2015. Brought to you by superpages.
Very Informative and Good Customer service
I live in Fort Worth and made the trip to jackson to buy my car. This had to be one of the best places I have ever bought a car from. This was the easiest, fastest, and best experience I have ever had buying a car. If you are thinking of buying a pre-owned car over the internet go no where till you go to Pro Motors Depot!!
Posted by by Eliasvanc at Citysearch on June 12, 2015. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Great Experience!
An easy and stress free experience, I can highly reccomend Pro Motors Depot.
Posted by by Len E on June 12, 2015. Brought to you by superpages.
A HAPPY CUSTOMER
Excellent customer service by Pro Motors Depot! They were very responsive to all of my emails while researching vehicles. Purchased the vehicle over a long lunch hour. No pressure, very respectful of female buyers and extremely easy to communicate with. Was treated well even though I wasn't purchasing one of their more expensive vehicles, they still took their time with me and followed up quickly. Will purchase there again in the future.

Posted by by David70 at Citysearch on April 27, 2015. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Affordable Quality & Positive Transaction Experience
I was apprehensive about purchasing a car from out-of-state via Craigslist, but working with Pro Motors Depot was a breath of fresh air. If you have yet to find a helpful and honest car salesman, you have not yet worked with Pro Motors Depot! No pushy sales tactics. Great communication and pictures of everything I asked. Here's the best part... After working with the bank to try and close the sale, it turns out we had to send paperwork back and forth, which would delay the date I would receive the vehicle. After months without a car, this would not work as my wife needed a car ASAP. At this point I was ready to just not go through with the sale and purchase a vehicle locally. Not only was Pro Motors Depot willing to expedite all paperwork going back and forth via FedEx Next Day service, they then told me if this was not the path I wanted to take and was not comfortable that we could amicably cancel the sale! We cancelled the transaction and they refunded my deposit in a timely manner. If I had a longer timeline or if I lived in MO, I would definitely purchase a vehicle from Pro Motors Depot. I don't leave many reviews unless a company makes a huge impression with me and this one did
Posted by by TMCotton at Citysearch on April 22, 2015. Brought to you by Citysearch.
We will be back!!!!
We purchased a 2006 Pontiac GTO, went very well. Anthony,the live chat operato was helpful as my wife was able to purchase the vehicle on her lunch break. . All and all a very positive experience. I would purchase from them again
Posted by by CatherineLarryson at Citysearch on March 05, 2015. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Pleasure to do business

Recently purchased a Jeep Wrangler RUBICON from Pro Motors Depot. The experience was smooth and easy. Everything was ready when I arrived and the car was exactly as advertised....perfect. For some reason; the owners manuals were missing. Pro Motors Depot ordered replacements and I received them a week later. Top notch service from beginning to end.
Posted by by Becky22Buchanan at Citysearch on March 02, 2015. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Best car buying experience yet!

The easiest, most stress-free car buying experience ever.
Posted by by PorschePerfect at Citysearch on February 13, 2015. Brought to you by Citysearch.
We liked our first purchase so much we bought another one!
From the initial process to paying for my car, there was nothing lacking with Pro Motors Depot. I would like to refer the salesman that helped me with the process, Anthony. I bought a 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 and I did not do any finance. I also took the car back to my home state; I am very satisfied. I would refer this company to friends and family
Posted by LA to PDX .. on February 06, 2015. Brought to you by openlist.
Best car buying experience I've ever had
Excellent service and easy transaction. Wonderful Customer Service.Vehicle is exactly as advertised & couldn't be happier.
Posted by by Karissa P on January 30, 2015. Brought to you by superpages.
The Best car buying experience ever!
My son found this car on the internet. The deal seemed too good to be true. It seemed like a great deal and the car looked to be in great condition but really, without your mechanic there-how do you know? Well, our mechanic was totally jealous that we found such a great car for such a low price! It checked out with nothing wrong but 1 bulb needed replacing. There was no pressure, no going back and forth. We will absolutely go to their website first if we are ever in need of another car. Highly recommended from this family!
Posted by by scottzac at Citysearch on January 05, 2015. Brought to you by Citysearch.
I Highly Recommend Pro Motors Depot
Found the car I had been searching for. Made contact with Jason Anderson(the seller) who put me in contact with Pro Motors Depot website. Went over to Jackson, MO to check out the vehicle. All sales personnel seemed very professional and knowledgeable. Once I hooked up with Jason, I was given the opportunity to examine and drive the car. Went through the 'dealing process' , which was not at all stressful, in fact I didn't feel pressured, we both 'cut through the chase' and reach an agreeable deal and purchased the car. It was an overall excellent experience. I highly recommend dealing with Pro Motors Depot.
Posted by by benzogirl22 at Citysearch on November 14, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Very good buying experience
Reliable company & honest, customer satisfaction all the way!
Posted by by teejaycars at Citysearch on November 03, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
I was very impressed with everyone I delt
I came to Jackson to purchase a Lexus RX330. I was bit scared, but the staff made me comfortable. The vehicle matched the Craigslist advertisement. I would highly recommend Pro Motors Depot .
Posted by citysearch.com on October 29, 2014. Brought to you by openlist.
The Best experience ever!
Terize was very kind and helpful. Super customer service!Although I was unable to drive away with a car the same day..Terize did her best to help!

Posted by Citysearch User on October 29, 2014. Brought to you by intuit.
It was really nice not to be followed around
It was a pleasure to purchase my car from you. I appreciate your patience, your professionalism, your guidance. You are pleasantly different from the "regular pushy salesperson" and you made the whole process as easy and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your perfect service
purchase
Posted by by PradeepDandu at Citysearch on September 26, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
very impressed!!!
The staff was very helpful. Terize was my salesman and he was very informed on the vehicle i was intersted in.
Posted by by andrico at Citysearch on August 02, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
incredible
My experience with Pro Motors Depot was incredible..
Posted by by hopay at Citysearch on July 25, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Best car buying experience I have ever had
The vehicle was exactly as described. Sales people were helpful. The process was efficient
exactly
Posted by by LoveMyBenz at Citysearch on July 21, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Great Customer Service
Michael is by far the best employee that they have there. I was looking for Nissan Frontier and found a beautiful one.The seller purt me in contact with Michael. He took care of everything for me to include any questions or concerns which I had a lot considering I'm in Afghanistan working along side the Marines. He was very patient with me and even weeks later if I had a question I got a quick response back. PERFECT!
Posted by by DonnaDeS at Citysearch on July 10, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Fantastic Buying Experience!
I would highly recommend Pro Motors Depot. I am from out of state and took the train to pick up my car. Car was exactly as advertised, Great customer service as well as a nice car at a fair price. I will definitely recommend Pro Motors Depot and will come back as a repeat customer.recommend
Posted by by pdxjs at Citysearch on June 11, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Best Car Buying Experience Ever!
What a pleasure to buy a car from them! Once we found the car on internet we get in contact with them.The staff is incredibly courteous and professional! .the paperwork was ready immediately. No waiting, no hassles, no pressure! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great car and a buying experience that is unsurpassed!
Posted by by 2000V70 at Citysearch on May 22, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Terrible Experience
Tried to make an online purchase with Pro Motors Depot over three days. Made 8 phone calls without anyone returning calls or trying to execute a deal. Horrible salesman, especially "George", who kept saying he talked to me the previous week but obviously was truly mistaken as I only contacting them the day before. He could care less if he offered any assistance and his voice mail box was full and couldn't take any more messages. Even after I informed their customer support that I was having difficulty getting anyone of their salesman to contact me, they assured me that someone would as soon as possible. That call never came, and thus I went ahead another vehicle from a dealership who was really interested in selling cars.
Posted by by Roger B on May 22, 2014. Brought to you by superpages.
Best car buying experience I have ever had
Pro Motors Depot was hands down the easiest and most low pressure buying experience I ve ever had in an internet transaction.
Posted by by 111774 at Citysearch on April 02, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Best Car Buying Experience :)

Very friendly and courteous staff. A great buying experience.
Posted by Tiffany B. at InsiderPages on April 01, 2014. Brought to you by openlist.
GREAT DEAL, GREAT CAR, GOOD SERVICE, LET ME TEST DRIVE THE CAR ON MY OWN!
I saw an ad for the car I was looking for, on Craigslist. It was a car being advertised by a seller who used Pro Motors Depot for selling. I called ahead to make the sure the car was still available. I arranged an inpsection. I went there, and signed a form, and they gave me the key. I took off in it for 30 minutes. I came back, asked questions, and through no pressure at all, I decided to buy the car. The car had some known, pre-advertised issues. I made a deal to purchase the car at a certain price with the known issues to be repaired by me.

Bottom line: I got a good, solid deal on my -used car. Pro Motors Depot has good deals I would be willing to -- and likely will do business with them again! I hope they keep up the good work!
Posted by by Larry W on April 01, 2014. Brought to you by superpages.
Great palce to buy a used premium car at a fair price

Car exactly as described. Excellent Communication. Great transaction
Posted by by kadpnw at Citysearch on March 27, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Easy sale

These guys make car buying a pleasant experience. Pro Motors Depot was totally professional & on their A-Game from the time I first emailed them.
The car was clean and ready to go. I was in & out the door within an hour. Do I recommend Pro Motors Depot? YES YES YES.
Posted by by JayWarren at Citysearch on March 24, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Superior service and great products!
I recently bought a Z06 Vette from Pro Motors Depot . The car was appropriately priced the transaction was smooth, and the car was as advertised when it showed up. Thanks again!
bought
Posted by by BillBorger at Citysearch on March 11, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Great Customer Service
I have purchased 3 cars here over the last few years from Pro Motors Depot: an E430 Mercedes, a Ford Explorer and a Ford Mustang. I have had nothing but great experiences with this company
Posted by by premedstudent at Citysearch on February 27, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
I'd go here again!
I bought the car from them but they would not negotiate on the price of the vehicle after you are registered with them. The car was in great shape and well maintained.
Posted by by mspvaulter at Citysearch on February 21, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Quick and Easy
Great communication and assistance. vehicle was just as described. Will recommend them

Posted by by CSan at Citysearch on January 25, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
#################RUN RUN FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a joke can,not take a car for an inpection at the dealer
Posted by paspdx at Citysearch on January 11, 2014. Brought to you by merchantcircle.
Satisfied Customer
I read all these reviews before getting in contact with Pro Motors Depot.Then i used their live chat to contact them. George was extremely polite and professional. He assured me that the car I was inquiring about was exactly as it was pictured online: pristine. I told him it seemed too good to be true. A 2008 Lexus IS 250 with only 17k miles on it with ALL the bells and whistles (including navigation, back up camera, clear paint protection films, sound system, etc) for only $26k? I wasn't buying it! I live in Dallas and told him I was going to be very disgruntled if I made the trip all the way down to Jackson only to find some semblance of a '76 El Camino. He gave me his word that if, when I arrived, the car was not EXACTLY as he said it was, and up to my standards, he would personally pay for all my travel expenses. So I did like any normal person would, and booked a plane ride for the next morning. I was assured by george that I should grab this car before someone else did! When I arrived the next morning It was perfect. Exactly like the pictures, only better. George was as incredible as he had been throughout. I can not say enough good things about my experience with Pro Motors Depot. I was terrified I was going to be ripped off or it would all be a waste of my time, but everything was phenomenal.

Posted by by thewallaces at Citysearch on January 10, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
very impressed
I have bought 2 cars from them over time.... i have to say they do an amazing job.....
Posted by by jbilson at Citysearch on January 03, 2014. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Fantastic Buying Experience!

very nice people, great to do business with

Posted by by jen_ray at Citysearch on December 31, 2013. Brought to you by Citysearch.

Very courteous and helpful staff. LOVE the car. Good Experience.
Posted by by sheloveme at Citysearch on December 19, 2013. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Awesome
This is the best used car experience I have had in my entire life/went beyond my expectations!! These people care about the customer and I will refer people to this organization.
experience
Posted by by widmer at Citysearch on December 18, 2013. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Very easy to buy!

Purchased a 2008 BMW 335 xi from this dealership, staff were very friendly and hassle free, vehicle was priced pretty well below blue book value aswell.
Posted by by synibrent at Citysearch on December 04, 2013. Brought to you by Citysearch.
They are very awesome
They are very awesome and treat u very excellent customer service and respect. I would recommend my friends and anyone that is looking for a car to go to Pro Motors Depot
Posted by by ebholmes at Citysearch on December 01, 2013. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Excellent Customer Service

Pro Motors Depot is great! They did what they said and we got a great deal on a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Excellent customer service and knowledgeable staff! I will continue to do business with them for years to come!
Posted by by cabolucas at Citysearch on December 01, 2013. Brought to you by Citysearch.
No Hassle/No Pressure & Great Value for your $$
The staff at Pro Motors Depot was very friendly and professional. They went above and beyond to help me whith every question i had. I would highly recommend Pro Motors Depot to anyone looking for a used car.
Posted by by marcv at Citysearch on December 01, 2013. Brought to you by Citysearch.
I will continue to purchase from here again!!!!!
Pro Motors Depot is EXCELLENT! My experience at Pro Motors Depot was professional, pleasant and comfortable. I will continue to purchase from them in the future!

Posted by by shanjay at Citysearch on November 30, 2013. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Great experience at Pro Motors Depot
It was a very no pressure and very friendly approach to buying a tractor that I have not seen anywhere else I've ever dealt with. Everyone took time to make sure we were getting what we wanted and understood what was offered, not just a "get to next sale" way of business
Posted by by Shannon G on November 30, 2013. Brought to you by superpages.
Best car buying experience at Pro Motors Depot
I bought a car at the beginning of 2010. My experience was the best buying situation I have ever encountered in my 36 years of buying cars. The staff was professional, efficient, honest, and they had excellent upscale inventory. I would highly recommend Pro Motors Depot. They make sure you are satisfied and made things right for me, even after the sale. It's smart business to have this approach, creating long term customers like myself. I would highly recommend them.
Posted by by steve___e at Citysearch on November 29, 2013. Brought to you by Citysearch.

I had the best auto buying experience here at Pro Motors Depot. I found what i wanted, the sales people were great, test drove on Thursday, pickup up my used Toyota on Saturday, no hassle, no haggle, the price posted was the price i paid, I would go to Pro Motors Depot for my next car purchase, it was great, thanks
Posted by by rob_n at Citysearch on November 27, 2013. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Great experience
!
What a GREAT place to do business!! Honest, hardworking, professional staff. No pressure, just plenty of excellent product knowledge. Super communication during the entire buying process. These folks went above and beyond - before, during and after the sale. Highly recommended.
Posted by by jdac513 at Citysearch on November 27, 2013. Brought to you by Citysearch.
Couldn't be Happier!
Excellent company, fast delivery, car described as it is, will buy again
Posted by by David F on July 28, 2013. Brought to you by superpages.

The quality of services they offer is truly great. Staff is friendly too.
Posted by by Schaffer T on July 22, 2013. Brought to you by superpages.
Thanks again Pro Motors Depot
Sales
HIGHLY Recommend Pro Motors Depot.
Best car buying experience I've found. No price haggling, debating options, and dodging salesmen. We were dealt with professionally and courteously in all 4 times we visited. We weren't pushed and they continually answered our questions and accomodated our needs.
We worked with Jason who was very honest and responsive to our questions.

The greatest part is we got the car we've been looking for - after over a year of looking for a Mercedes E350 with just the right options.
Posted by by Marlo P on July 14, 2013. Brought to you by superpages.
Last edited by Terminator5 on Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement