Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#408078 by JLMNFSO Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:01 am
FOUND A JOHN DEERE TRACTOR FOR SALE AND THE SELLER SUGGESTED TO USE EBAY AND I KNEW FROM THE START THAT IS A SCAM :

THE SCAMMER EMAIL IS [email protected] THESE ARE THE EMAILS THAT THEY ARE USING SAYING THAT THESE EMAILS ARE FROM EBAY - eBay Inc. <[email protected]> [email protected]

HERE IS WHAT I GOT FROM THEM :

FIRST EMAIL :

My name is Beckie Harrison, thank you for your interest in buying my tractor. My 2011 John Deere 4720 Diesel 4X4 with 1.400 hours is still for sale. It is in perfect condition, no need for additional repairs,no scratches, dings, rust, special marks whatsoever. The interior looks great. Also, I need to mention that it was never involved in any accidents. The price is 15,000CAD (non-negotiable). This belonged to my husband and after he passed away i decided to sell it.I moved at my daughter in Omaha/NE USA because I had a throat surgery and I will remain here for few months at least or maybe 1 year. I supply the tractor to eBay to handle the transaction and deliver it to the next owner. The transaction will be made through them for our own safety because I can't deal in person. The best part about this is that you'll get 5 days for inspection for free with no further obligation or fees.
If you're interested in purchasing it just email me your full name, full address and phone # so that I can initiate the deal through eBay

Thank you!
Beckie

SECOND EMAIL THAT I GOT FROM THE SCAMMER :

I want to apologize for the delay in replying but I am after the throat surgery and I am not allowed to talk for a few weeks. I'm located in Omaha/NE,USA and the tractor it's on eBay's possession in Newfoundland ,Canada.

Pictures were taken last year.Since then the tractor was started regularly in the garage until I decided to sell it and those from eBay came to pick it up.

I will forward your details to eBay and they will process your info and send us the forms.You need to confirm with them that you have the money available to buy the tractor, they will request me to approve the shipping directly to your address and the delivery will be in the next 7-9 days.

We can agree on a 5 days inspection trial, which means you can drive it or have a mechanic take a look at it and at the end of the 5 days you need to provide a final result if you want to keep it or not. If you decide to buy it,they will release the funds to me, because without your authorization they can't release the money to me.

If you don't like it or for a reason you will not buy it, they will give you fully refund and you need to reverse the procedure.

The shipping is included in the sale price, so the total price you will have to pay for the tractor is $15,000 CAD.I don't think there will be any issue for them to deliver the tractor to you address.

I will open a case with eBay tomorrow first in the morning.Is this suitable for you?

Thank you!

I VE SENT THEM AN ADDRESS AND HERE IS WHAT THEY SENT ME FROM "EBAY"

eBay eBay sent this message to MY EMAIL
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Invoice for eBay Purchases #89725464038140 2011 John Deere 4720

This vehicle is eligible for up to $ 50,000.00 CAD in Vehicle Purchase Protection
eBay Buyer Protection
Lucky you, MY NAME

The seller has offered you a chance to buy the item which was recently ended. Second time can be a charm.
Thank you for your purchase. The total for your item(s) below is $ 15,000.00 CAD

Marketplace safety tip Seller and Buyer Information:

Seller Information:

Name: Beckie Harrison
Address: 5326 N 49th Ave

Omaha
NE 68104
United States
[email protected]
Buyer Information:

Transaction Details :

Marketplace safety tip Information about the Item:

Item Title: 2011 John Deere 4720
This item is eligible for up to $ 50,000.00 CAD in free Item Purchase Protection

36573562473456-1
Item Location:
Item Description:
Canada
Title:
2011 John Deere 4720
Make: John Deere
Model Year: 2011
Condition: Used
Model: 4720
Engine: Diesel
Hours: 1.400
Type: Tractor
Verified: Yes
Damaged: No
Service History:

Yes
Total :
Invoice #:
Start Date: $ 15,000.00 CAD
Tue 07 Apr, 2020
Sale Price : $ 15,000.00 CAD
Down payment: $ 0.00 CAD
Subtotal: $ 15,000.00 CAD
Shipping & Handling: $ 0.00 CAD
Insurance: Offered
Sales tax:

(none)
Seller accept returns: Returns : 15 Day Money Back - eBay Guaranteed

Returns accepted within: 15 business Days

Primary return address:
Your main return , where buyers can return their items to

eBay Storage - St. Joseph's/Newfoundland,Canada

Marketplace safety tip Payment Instructions !

Wire Transfer Payment Instructions ! Act Now - This Offer Expires Soon
Important Usage Guidelines:

To take advantage of this opportunity, please act quickly.
This contact information should only be used for resolving matters related to eBay.
Seller, Beckie Harrison has been verified by eBay.
eBay allows the buyer, MY NAME to pay the seller using Bank Wire Transfer as the seller and eBay solicited!
Contact the seller after you have received the invoice and complete the transaction.
eBay ask the Buyer to send the payment of $ 15,000.00 CAD today.

If you wish to complete the transaction call us +1 818-570-5868

How To Make Payment
Pay Using Bank Wire Transfer in association with eBay Inc.

To complete the transaction, payments must be made using bank-to-bank wire transfer. Our transactions are valid only 48 hours, so you must complete the payment within 48 hours, otherwise the seller has to renew the transaction with us. When arranging your bank wire transfer payment, keep in mind that processing time depends upon your financial institution, some require a few hours or even a few days before they can wire funds. Banks which are fully automated have no difficulty processing payments when they have a full day in which to do so, especially if the receiving bank is instructed to credit an account on its books. Otherwise, the payment is likely to require more than one day for processing.Following the instructions will ensure your payment is received and applied accordingly.

1. Call us +1 818-570-5868 for payment details;
2. E-mail* eBay Financial Department at: [email protected] the following payment information:

Case ID and Invoice # ;
Tracking # of the wire transfer ;
Senders Name and Address ;
Receivers Name and Address ;
Total Amount Sent .

You are responsible for all wire transfer fees and any additional fees your financial institution may charge to complete the wire transfer transaction. Only full payments are accepted. Please mark bank charges debited into payers account to ensure payment is received in full. Include your full name on wire transfer documents to ensure payment is credited correctly.

Payment and receipt copy must be received before Thu 09 Apr, 2020.If payment is not received before invoice due date the unpaid invoice becomes voided due to non-payment and the buyer may receive an unpaid item strike in accordance with our rules and policies.

Important Note:

As a buyer, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding eBay's policies, as well as all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in the User Agreement.

Buyers cannot commit to purchasing an item without paying. To understand the penalties, please refer to the Unpaid Item Policy. Buyers cannot buy an item when they do not meet the seller's terms, or buy with the intention of disrupting a listing. This is known as unwelcome and malicious buying. Buyers automatically enter into a legally contract to purchase the item from the seller if they approved as a buyer for an item.eBay's Unpaid Item policy requires buyers to pay the seller for the items that they commit to purchase. By not paying you are violating the Unpaid Item policy. When a buyer doesn't pay for an item they've purchased, it costs the seller time and money. By enforcing buyer/seller contractual agreements, the Unpaid Item policy helps create a safer and more successful marketplace.

Marketplace safety tip Shipping & handling:

Shipping Company : eBay Delivery
Service : Shipping Express Insured Ground Shipping
Inspection Period : 5 Business Day

Delivery address:
Your main shipping address, where eBay deliver the items to:

MY DETAILS

Email reference ID: # 1737230-2011 John Deere 4720 #
Please don't remove this number. Customer Support may ask you for this number, should you need assistance.

Contact Customer Support

If you're looking for more help or have a question to ask, call us +1 818-570-5868 or contact : [email protected]

Thank you,
eBay Motors Customer Support
Vehicle Purchase Protection Program

Another eBay member sent this email to MY EMAIL through the eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its content. eBay treats your personal information with the utmost care, and our Privacy Policy is designed to protect you and your information. eBay will never ask their users for personal information, such as credit card numbers, pin numbers, passwords, or Social Security numbers in an email.

This email was sent by eBay S.à r.l., which may make use of its affiliates to provide the eBay services. Copyright © 2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay International AG is located at Helvetiastrasse 15/17 - P.O. Box 133, 3000 Bern 6,Switzerland.

A TOTAL SCAM
Advertisement

#408128 by Terminator5 Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:46 pm
Thanks for posting this definite scam . Can you please post a link to the fake tractor that's for sale.

One of the domains you posted appears to be an email only domain registered in Russia to this email address .

onlinesupportandpayments.com

[email protected]

https://www.whoxy.com/email/3792

Over 7000 domains registered . And some very interesting ones . Pharmacies, shipping companies, hotels, online retail.

Daniel 8 :25