Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#55411 by philippinearmy Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:25 am
Please be advised that Foshan Perth Intelligent Door Co. Ltd AKA Dong Rong is sending out fraudulent products to consumers on various websites.

We have now discovered that more than 4 people recently purchased Traffic Barriers
and Intelligent doors from this company which is listed on Alibaba and Global Sources.

In most cases, consumers are not receiving what they are buying or what is being disclosed.

My own purchase was for an $800 traffic barrier which when received 2 months late.
For reason that they were building the traffic barrier and sending me a custom made barrier as per my order.

Once I received the order finally, It turns out that the barrier was old and used. Destroyed. The packaging was fine and in tact so it was not damaged in the shipping. It was actually sent to me as OLD, USED, Dirty, Greasy and the product inside was also dented, paint was chipped off, materials were missing inside like the bolts and screws, The lids were cracked and unusable.

Once I contacted the company, there solution was to send me some paint. haha rediculous. I paid for a New Barrier not a project to be built.

Please avoid anything to do with this company and save yourself the hassles.
Advertisement