Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#421045 by Terminator5 Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:32 pm
"HOLDING GROUP LTD" at "holdinggroupltd.com" . SCAMEROON EXPORT SCAMS

https://holdinggroupltd.com/

Company Information
Company Name: HOLDING GROUP LTD Address: Wtc 1m 10 Fl. 3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields, Manchester, United Kingdom, M3 3HF

Thailand address: 122 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Registration Number: 09438138
Vat Number: GB0943813801
Director: Shirley Sabia Therese United kingdom
whatsapp: ‪+44 7418 348446‬
‪+44 7418348446‬
‪+447418348446‬

Thailand whatsapp : +66 630436769
+66630436769
Email Contact : [email protected]

COMPANY PROFILE.
We operate in trading, exporting and supplying various qualitative research chemicals, bodybuilding supplements and other products. We are a diversified company working with many reputed companies to expand our business in various parts of the world. Being a customer driven association, we are giving need towards amplifying the fulfillment level of our profitable clients. The items we offer to them are handled utilizing quality-tried fixings and allowed chemicals according to the business characterized benchmarks. A group of staff guarantee that just perfect items are conveyed to the customers inside of the planned time-period. We likewise give modified packaging arrangements, which are according to the predefined demands of customers.

HOLDING GROUP LTD is an International Food Processing Company founded in January 2011. This company is a legal property of HDL with VAT NUMBER: GB0943813801. The company, since inception, is engaged in Manufacturing, Trading, Exporting, Importing and Supplying a wide assortment of Dry Sea foods, Sugar, Beans, Nuts, Corn, Seeds, Milk Powders, Fruits, Rice, Flour/Starch, Dry Vegetable, Animal Feed, and many others. Quality material is used in the development of entire product range, which is sourced from the industry’s renowned as well as trustworthy vendors.

Product Range

Bodybuilding Supplement
Research Chemicals
A4 Copy Paper
Print Head for Epson
Plastic Electronic Refillable Big Bic Lighters
Microsoft Windows 7 Professionals
Drinks
Sea Food
Frozen Chicken
Frozen Port Parts
Besides, we also offer:

Livestock
Agricultural Products
Electronics
Computer & Consumer Electronic
Food & Beverage
Gifts, Arts & Crafts
Health & Beauty
Home Supplies
Minerals & Metallurgy
Office Supplies & Stationery
Light & Lighting
Packaging & Paper
Sports $ Entertainment
Telecommunication
Textile & Leather Products
Toys
Vehicles And Transportation
Scraps
Spare Parts
Security & Protection
Primary Competitive Advantages
Wide distribution network
Competitive pricing
High quality products
Associated with reputed companies

We will always strive on making timely delivery of best quality product at most competitive price to attain optimum customer satisfaction. After making an order of any of our product:-– Emails, calls or faxes will be exchanged to specify details on quality, quantity, packing, delivery, payment terms, etc.

– We send a formal letter of offer.
– We exchange visit(s) if necessary, and negotiate to finalize price and payment terms
– We send you a draft contract in agreed terms for your view adjustment and changes is any.
– Buyer will confirm order quantity of goods and then send company details for proforma invoice
– Buyer confirms proforma invoice.
– Buyer releases operative instrument for loading, inland transportation, taxes as well as sea freight charges.
– Seller confirms payment and does shipment shipment within 5 – 7 working days

DELIVERY PERIOD
As for the delivery time, it is 14 – 20 days from our port to any port in your country maximum. For more details please do get in touch with our company so that we can meet up with the demands

Testimonials

Awesome to work with. Incredibly organized, easy to communicate with, responsive with next iterations, and beautiful work, it is a pleasure doing business with you and we hope to keep a long lasting relationship, working with you was one of a lifetime experience.
Martin Young

Thank you HOLDING GROUP LTD for your very professional and prompt response. I went to look for answers to my own questions and quickly realized that the answers to my questions were very easy to find in your company. i will recommend your services to every business partner i come across.
James Limerson

Amazing Business Transaction and delivery time with top class support, as I am a beginner, HGL helped me above and beyond and was more than patient, their responses were quick and they have a genuine care for you to enjoy and move forward with your retailing! I highly recommend them and their follow up to ensure that your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Micheal Adam

Awesome to work with. Incredibly organized, easy to communicate with, responsive with next iterations, and beautiful work, it is a pleasure doing business with you and we hope to keep a long lasting relationship, working with you was one of a lifetime experience.
Martin Young

Domain Name: HOLDINGGROUPLTD.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2572319252_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2020-11-14T11:59:27Z
Creation Date: 2020-11-14T11:59:27Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-11-14T11:59:27Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.DNS-PARKING.COM
Name Server: NS2.DNS-PARKING.COM

#[email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement