Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#422202 by Mariuccio Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:58 am
I was stolen 1500+4000 USD as notary and commission fees, by a would-be Managing Director, Ismail Abdolmojeed, who now claims 2500 USDD as transfer fees from MAYBANK Kuala Lumpur to my account. I created relationship between Prima Oils and a so-called buyer in Iraq, Shemis Biladi for Food Industries Ltd, Mr Walid Ramadan, in order to get commissions. Antbody else having had contacts with those "gentlemen"? Thanks.
Advertisement

#422203 by AlanJones Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:01 am
Please post any email addresses, telephone numbers or websites that the scammers are using. Other victims may be searching for them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#422873 by AlanJones Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:18 am
Any questions/information that you have about this scam can be posted here in the open where everyone can see them.

Your PM to Mariuccio has been deleted and your access to the PM functionality disabled.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#422874 by Terminator5 Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:21 am
diamondlou wrote:Thanks for writing about this. See your private message.

No private messaging by newbie members . Whatever you have to discuss can be done in public on open forum .

Also we need links to the offending website(s) in order to give an opinion .

Daniel 8 :25
#422897 by Terminator5 Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:59 pm
Mariuccio wrote:I was stolen 1500+4000 USD as notary and commission fees, by a would-be Managing Director, Ismail Abdolmojeed, who now claims 2500 USDD as transfer fees from MAYBANK Kuala Lumpur to my account. I created relationship between Prima Oils and a so-called buyer in Iraq, Shemis Biladi for Food Industries Ltd, Mr Walid Ramadan, in order to get commissions. Antbody else having had contacts with those "gentlemen"? Thanks.

Review this previous complaint regarding Prima Oils from almost 2 years ago :

viewtopic.php?f=10&p=404401

If you lost money you need to file a POLICE REPORT . If you have any additional information to ad that is not part of the record here than you need to update thread #404401

Is this the company here:

Prima Oils Bhd.Sdn.

PLO 79, Jalan Besi 2, Pasir Gudang Industrial Estate Johor baru johor baru 81700 Malaysia Johor, Bahru- CityBahru- Country/RegionMalaysia-

Phone 60 - 3 - 405060

https://primaedible.en.ec21.com/company ... _info.html

* EC21.com does not guarantee the validity of product information or the credentials of sellers.

Daniel 8 :25