Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#62731 by Terminator5 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm
Jexel Jewel Group Listed Location:

Mr.Albert Obra.
JEXCEL Jewel Group.
79 DOVER ROAD
SANDWICH,KENT
CT13 0DA
United Kingdom.
TEL: +447924590524 .
Fax: +447053491251
Email: [email protected]

Jexel Jewel Group Registrant Info :

Registrant:
J Group +234.1894684784
J Group
188 Kings layout
Lagos,Lagos State,NG 2341

Domain Name:jexceljewelgroup.com
Record last updated at 2011-03-31 02:53:32
Record created on 2011/3/31
Record expired on 2012/3/31

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.lagoshost.com ns2.lagoshost.com

Administrator:
J Group [email protected] +2341894684784
J Group
188 Kings layout

Technical Contactor:
J Group +234.1894684784
J Group
188 Kings layout

Billing Contactor:
J Group +234.1894684784
J Group
188 Kings layout

Registration Service Provider:
name: LagosHost.Com
tel: +234.19580783
fax: +234.19580783
web:LagosHost.Com

Listing on Scamdex:

http://www.scamdex.com/email-scam-datab ... 6020P6512V

Mr.Albert Obra.
JEXCEL Jewel Group.
79 DOVER ROAD
SANDWICH,KENT
CT13 0DA
United Kingdom.
TEL: +44-792 4590 524 .
Fax: +44-705 3491 251.
Email: [email protected]

Their Export Fraud Postings

http://alobra01.stonecontact.com/main.a ... berDefault

Known accomplices from scamdex email :

Mr. Mohammed Nuru

Googling "Mr. Mohammed Nuru" and "Mohammed Nuru" + ghana reveals many suspected export
fraud listings . Variating that with other countries may reveal more . His location in the scam email was in Dubai .

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#69139 by magratec Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:23 am
I received the following from Albert Obra - A better name may be 'BERT the COBRA'
You will note that he cannot converse with Mr. Nuru because of language difficulties, claiming that Mr. Nuru only speaks Arabic. As I have your typical English name, what makes him think I speak Arabic?
I believe Mr. Obra and Nuru to be one and the same person.

A couple of incidental facts: The name Nuru in Arabic means 'Born at night'
Obra is a name that is known and assocciated with Dubai and other Emirates. The Arabian Horse Foundation is - OBRA.

Mr.Albert Obra. JEXCEL Jewel Group. 79 DOVER ROAD SANDWICH,KENT CT13 0DA United Kingdom. TEL: +44-792 4590 524. Fax: +44-705 3491 251. Email:[email protected] Dear Sir, I got your contact from the Global Trade. There is a business we want to transact with your company. My name is Mr. Albert Obra, the Admin Manager of JEXCEL Jewel Group,based in United Kingdom. There is a product my company needs from Dubai (U.A.E) but we are having problem from the owner of the product due to language barrier. Our company deals on costumes such as White Diamond Mixer and Purple Diamond Mixer. We have been purchasing the product from Saudi Arabia but it is very scarce now and we got information that somebody has THE PRODUCT IN STOCK in Dubai (U.A.E). We contacted the owner of the product through his telephone number but could not understand his language as he speaks Arabic only, this is why we need a reliable company/individual that will help us link with the man. His name is Mr. Mohammed Nuru, Please if this proposal interests you,do get back to us for modalities and we will also give you the telephone number of Mr. Mohammed Nuru for you to call and confirm if he has the product we need, the price and the name of the product because the one we want is White Diamond Mixer and Purple Diamond Mixer, we use to buy from Saudi Arabia at the rate of $450 per gram and we need about 5kilos. Assist us to know if the man has up to 5Kilos and each gram that we are buying, we are adding some commission for your assistance. Please immediately you confirm, call us back with this number: +44-792 4590524 so as to enable us arrange for our representative that will come to Dubai U.A.E for the purchase of the material. We are waiting for your call so as to arrange our purchase manager's trip to Dubai. Sir, we are seriously in need of the product because of lack of materials in our company. Once you confirm, we will be coming twice in a month. Please co-operate with us because this is a life time transaction. Thanks. Mr. Albert Obra. Email:[email protected]

==========?Sender Info: ==========
Name:Albert Obra
Email Address:[email protected]
Company:Jexcel Jewel Group
Phone Number:447924590524
Fax:44705 3491 251
SendTime:Jun 19,2011

FOLLOWED BY THIS EMAIL:

I am very happy to explain this business opportunity, as I have earlier informed you on my first letter, I decided to contact you based on trust and honesty that this transaction needs in addition with the seriousness that this transaction needs.
Anyway, while I was purchasing manager of this company, we do purchase these materials from a local dealer at a particular rate before I was promoted to an admin manager, Due to my relationship with the former people where we used to buy this materials, my company has given me the assignment to search for the materials, On my research, I got the contact of the gentle man in Dubai whom I called but could not understand his vocabulary (language) because he speaks only Arabic.
In view of the above, I decided to contact you, believing you are capable to handle this business. It's a business of profit that will last for long if only you can comply with my directive to achieve our objectives.
In this regards, you are to contact the dealer to find out the availability and the price of each gram of the diamond mixture, Sorry for the typographic error where I mentioned mixers.
After the confirmation of the availability and the price respectively, you will be issued with a purchasing order that will legally authorize you/your company to supply the materials with profit which will be shared between you and I.
The point is that I want to make my own profit without the knowledge of our company and I would not like our company or purchase manager to know see or meet with the real dealer so that my interest can be fully protected because of future business as this is a long time business and not only one time.
However, I will advise my company that you are the dealer of the materials, since my company has not met with the man in Dubai before, this is to enable you and I to work out our profit.
This business is based on agreement of trust as I am working in this company earning monthly salaries, you ought to know that this is where we can make my huge profit of money, I won't like to loose the opportunity I have in this company to anyone else. I am now introducing you officially before my company as the dealer of this merchandise. I will also open communication between you and my company at the time of issuance of the purchasing order to you if needs be.
Note that this merchandise is a raw natural mixture used in production of diamond and other jewelries. We apply it to get the highly concentrated quality needed by our customers. It is not a contraband materials or Government restriction supply materials. It is 100% risk free, we pay taxes for these materials only in United Kingdom.
You will be advised on the next step, upon agreement to the terms and conditions of the paragraphs above.
As soon as I receive your response, I will give you the telephone number of the Gentleman in Dubai to enable you contact him through your channel without any further delay.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Regards,

Mr.Albert Obra.
+44-792 4590 524.