Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#11702 by Kachtice Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:40 pm
Here is an e-mail I recieved on 07-15-09. The web site is real but the fact someone within the company wants to sneak out £20,500,000.00 made me question the reality of the situation. I forwarded it to scam Reports.

Investments International
Oak hill house,130 Ton bridge, Hildenborough.
Kent TN119DZ, United Kingdom
http://www.fidelityinternational.co.uk

Dear Friend,

I am Mathew Wright, The Fund Manager of Fidelity Investment International. The World Largest Fund Management Company with over £147.2 Billion Capital Investment Fund. Nevertheless, as The Fidelity Fund Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and noted an excess surplus been extracted of 1.2% being the returns on Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) annually on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.

As an expert, I have made over £20, 500, 000. 00, from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund. All legal confirm able documents to back up the claims in your name as the rightful beneficiary to received this funds as one of our Investors, will be made ready from our legal department accordingly and it will be available to you prior to your acceptance to this proposal.

Meanwhile,I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our sharing ratio will be 50-50. If you are interested, I advise you to send your reply via email immediately to me, in other for me to furnish you with more details of this mutual investments your better understanding.
I await your urgent and immediate response soonest for us to proceed mutually. Thanks.
Yours Sincerely,

Mathew Wright (Mr)
Fund Manager
Fidelity Investments International
Advertisement

#11703 by The Enchantress Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:56 pm
A definite scam Kachtice. Thank You for posting this information.

It will alert and save others from being scammed. Well Done :=)

Not this search on the address in the mail click here

Note also these using similarly worded scams as [email protected] - Mr Mathew Wright

[email protected] - Dr. LEWIS OLGA

[email protected] - Mr.Nick Hinds

[email protected] - MR.BEN.SMITH

[email protected] or [email protected] Mr Tim McCarron

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.